PDA

View Full Version : Base Theme Resources

deviantdon
December 14th, 2012, 04:35 AM
just a thought for all the great theme designers out there.
i think it would be nice if more people other than mr.grim contributed to this form.
this helps the up and coming theme designers get started in the understanding of the in's and out's of wsb and designing.
it just seems a shame to me that the only person that has posted here is mr.grim when there are so many great people on here that could do the same.
just my thoughts... deviantdon

razorsedge
December 14th, 2012, 11:38 PM
just a thought for all the great theme designers out there.
i think it would be nice if more people other than mr.grim contributed to this form.
this helps the up and coming theme designers get started in the understanding of the in's and out's of wsb and designing.
it just seems a shame to me that the only person that has posted here is mr.grim when there are so many great people on here that could do the same.
just my thoughts... deviantdon

There is not a lot that can be posted in this thread your asking of thats why Grim so far is the only one to post in there thats for mods made to the class maps and such in windows style builder most of us including myself never touch those we use the ones that are out there or as myself I use Grims modded ones and don't change them in fact I believe I am on the version Grim had before that modded blade base style as those are the ones I really like and am really used to. This is more a programming side section on the site you would have more luck checking out the wsb offical site and their forum posts at what panda x is doing in the way of wsb since he is pretty much the guy that runs it now and makes the new class maps and such for wsb.

The rest of us here do not make any changes to those in fact besides panda x of the offical wsb site Grim is the only one I have ever seen other then panda make any mods to those data files of windows style builder that's why no one else posts in there :)