PDA

View Full Version : Cannot install Sidebars, Borders and Extras. Please help! D:

haiuedistrus
December 23rd, 2012, 10:15 AM
Hey there, mates!
I'm pretty new at installing Custom Themes for Windows 7 so I already have a problem.
Lately, I've been trying to install "Blade" theme by Mr. Grim on my laptop. Really cool theme.
I installed the theme, the gadgets, the icons, pretty much 3 quarters of the theme are installed. But there are no borders and bars changed. Can someone please help me install them?

Here's my problem :

It is not a really big problem, but I want my theme fully installed :D.
Thanks in advance, hopefully you guys will help me. See ya!

ONE MAN ARMY
December 23rd, 2012, 10:22 AM
Did you install the basic version or Aero? also did you install Theme Resource Changer!

haiuedistrus
December 23rd, 2012, 10:39 AM
Did you install the basic version or Aero? also did you install Theme Resource Changer!

Oh, I don't have Theme Resources Changer! The only softwares I have are Universal Theme Patcher and 7tps.
*after install*
It sure looks difficult to use lol

8pecxstudios
December 23rd, 2012, 01:21 PM
hi mate try this video tutorial http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37747-How-to-patch-windows-7-to-allow-3rd-party-themes-and-apply-themes-video-tutorial

its been a long time since i used the blade theme if i remeber correctly it had basic and aero version try the aero version also try centering your taskbar as that might be the issue also

haiuedistrus
December 23rd, 2012, 07:02 PM
hi mate try this video tutorial http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37747-How-to-patch-windows-7-to-allow-3rd-party-themes-and-apply-themes-video-tutorial

its been a long time since i used the blade theme if i remeber correctly it had basic and aero version try the aero version also try centering your taskbar as that might be the issue also

It doesn't have an Aero version, I only see Blade, Blade Basic, Blade 2 , Blade 2 Basic, but none of them solves my problem. I also tried centering my taskbar, nothing happened. Also, the thing with Theme Resources Changer is already done by the installation of the theme.
What shall I do now? D:
As I can see, Blade is the easiest theme to install.

ONE MAN ARMY
December 23rd, 2012, 09:51 PM
Run the blade versions. Not the basic and download theme resource changer. Its easy to install that should do it

Big V
December 23rd, 2012, 10:08 PM
You must have theme resource changer installed for our themes to work on your system, check your windows program folder and make sure it been installed to your program list. Make sure you are using the correct version also, x86 for 32bit OS and X64 For 64bit OS.
Blade & Blade2 are the aero themes. You also need to have your system patched for 3rd party theme use.

For your task bar to appear correctly, right click the taskbar and select property's and make sure it is set to Always combine, Hide Labels

peter.pan
December 24th, 2012, 12:00 AM
Hey there, mates!
I'm pretty new at installing Custom Themes for Windows 7 so I already have a problem.
Lately, I've been trying to install "Blade" theme by Mr. Grim on my laptop. Really cool theme.
I installed the theme, the gadgets, the icons, pretty much 3 quarters of the theme are installed. But there are no borders and bars changed. Can someone please help me install them?

Here's my problem :

It is not a really big problem, but I want my theme fully installed :D.
Thanks in advance, hopefully you guys will help me. See ya!

Hi Bro and marry Christmas......Here you go....First put your cursor to the taskbar then right click and scroll down to properties click on that... in the taskbar section you will see taskbar buttons change that to {always combine,hide labels}...click apply thats it ...

:peace: