PDA

View Full Version : NOS NITROUS OXIDE

lahercoll
December 25th, 2012, 02:18 AM

Greetings all VC friends I want to introduce my new theme NOS Nitrous Oxide and hope is to your liking and you can fully enjoy and also hope to be.
*Well first of all thank much support as always gives me the friend gsw953 thank my friend.
*also to MR. razorsedge for the help given to me by my friend
*thank AlphaPrimeSaviour friend for giving me permission to edit your wallpaper a great job thanks friend here the link of the original wallpaper:
http://alphaprimesaviour.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5m4bmv
*also thank Miss wing for his work t1na great job your wallpaper here the link of your work thanks greetings:
http://t1na.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5bc6wi
also create a wallapper good for this match but my issue is and they like a lot.

PLEASE INSTALL THE FONTS BEFORE YOU APPLY THE THEME.

good to enjoy my theme NOS Nitrous Oxide
Until next time
VC friends and colleagues ....

http://www.mediafire.com/?k69avn1ltotdjcn

glassyeyed
December 25th, 2012, 03:29 AM
Now this is what I call an early Christmas Present lahercoll this has to be one of the finest themes I have ever laid eyes on. You have raised the bar others may follow with the unique one of a kind Start menu, Taskbar, Font & color selection & amazing wallpaper.

deviantdon
December 25th, 2012, 04:15 AM
OH YA BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE 10+

zadar023
December 25th, 2012, 07:10 AM
+10...bud

Hellcat
December 25th, 2012, 12:07 PM
:flirt: awesome theme nice colorors i like it great work thank you Luis :tu: :love:

December 25th, 2012, 12:23 PM
lahercoll (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/151210-lahercoll), great job. very nice looking. thanks

serschik
December 25th, 2012, 01:24 PM
your work every time better and better , man :Smile: thanks for this and with the holiday you :Smile:

lahercoll
December 25th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Now this is what I call an early Christmas Present lahercoll this has to be one of the finest themes I have ever laid eyes on. You have raised the bar others may follow with the unique one of a kind Start menu, Taskbar, Font & color selection & amazing wallpaper.

Thank you my friend for your words that joy that I hope you like this work and thus be always with each theme that believes many thanks for your words Take care in soon.:Smile:

lahercoll
December 25th, 2012, 10:14 PM
:flirt: awesome theme nice colorors i like it great work thank you Luis :tu: :love:

thank you beauty joy you like you enjoy kisses :loving::Smile:

alfredococorin
December 25th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Great work...amazing visual style..thanx :):money:

skull1959
December 25th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Wonderful Theme my friend simply brilliant Thank you very much.

lahercoll
December 26th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Wonderful Theme my friend simply brilliant Thank you very much.
thank you my friend by his words a great joy that pleases greetings:Smile:

lahercoll
December 26th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Great work...amazing visual style..thanx :):money:

thank you my friend thank you enjoy:Smile:

andymel746
December 26th, 2012, 11:11 AM
+10 for the nice work, Thanks for Sharing :)

Mr GRiM
December 26th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Cool looking theme mate, will give it a go when I get time :smile:

raogrimm
December 26th, 2012, 08:08 PM
great looking theme bud, keep it up :D

razorsedge
December 26th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Great work bud you finally got this bad boy out very nice work :)

Sorry I did not see your last few pms till today those last few days around xmas I was really busy and did not have the time to really search that stuff out for you very sorry of that bud but I see you got it all worked out and finished sweet work bud :)

lahercoll
December 27th, 2012, 12:26 AM
Great work bud you finally got this bad boy out very nice work :)

Sorry I did not see your last few pms till today those last few days around xmas I was really busy and did not have the time to really search that stuff out for you very sorry of that bud but I see you got it all worked out and finished sweet work bud :)

master no problem my friend thanks for your help I figured you were too busy for the holidays thanks for your help is always good and very proud to have people like you teacher thank you Take care of yourself and thank you for everything and a great joy that you like this work you soon greetings strong and great ...:Smile:

wolfman.jam
December 27th, 2012, 01:33 AM
ohhh this is nice! didnt think i would find another theme that would drag me away from the one im using right now but this has won me over! thanks so much for this i love it!!!! :loving:

lahercoll
December 27th, 2012, 03:13 AM
ohhh this is nice! didnt think i would find another theme that would drag me away from the one im using right now but this has won me over! thanks so much for this i love it!!!! :loving:

Thanks my friend to enjoy it soon ..:Smile:

maduwattas
December 27th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Fantastic work dude thanks a lot from Istanbul

robj2005
December 27th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Beautiful work!Thank you for sharing:tu:

Harvey Sewdin
December 27th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Awesome theme lahercoll, nice outcome. You have a very nice set of car themes bud, first hks now this one, awesome.
Happy new year bud :smile:

lahercoll
December 27th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Awesome theme lahercoll, nice outcome. You have a very nice set of car themes bud, first hks now this one, awesome.
Happy new year bud :smile:

thank you my friend an immense joy that you like this theme because my friend and happy new year greetings you soon ...:Smile:

Oshea
December 30th, 2012, 02:21 PM
You've done a tremendous job on this theme, man...
This is outstanding...
Thank you...
:encouragement:

December 31st, 2012, 12:08 PM
nice work.. thanks

jeremybell
January 3rd, 2013, 05:50 AM
SOME OF MY STUFF IS NOT THEMED LIKE START MENU, START MENU BUTTON, RIGHT CLICK, MY COMPUTER, FOLDERS. DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG.

lahercoll
January 3rd, 2013, 09:25 AM
SOME OF MY STUFF IS NOT THEMED LIKE START MENU, START MENU BUTTON, RIGHT CLICK, MY COMPUTER, FOLDERS. DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG.
not that you mean well with your comment Explain that problem with my theme has thus to be able to help if you have a problem you just because alos other theme works perfectly well so friend Explain what your problem with my topic ok to greetings ok so we can help.

jeremybell
January 3rd, 2013, 11:41 AM
not that you mean well with your comment Explain that problem with my theme has thus to be able to help if you have a problem you just because alos other theme works perfectly well so friend Explain what your problem with my topic ok to greetings ok so we can help.

Did I post this in the wrong place? The problem is in the post above. I just wanted to know if I did something wrong or you edit them yourself. Thats it. To me it was just a yes or no question. I like the theme as is.

Big V
January 3rd, 2013, 12:02 PM
Jermy You will need to pardon larcholl as English is not his native language and some times the translation between his native language and English do not translate that well
I don't think either of you are trying to be disrespectful of the other just a break down in the language barrier

Have you installed theme resource changer and have you patched your system to run 3rd party themes?
Can you post a screenshot so we can see what is happening so we can help you get it working correctly?

jeremybell
January 3rd, 2013, 05:35 PM
Jermy You will need to pardon larcholl as English is not his native language and some times the translation between his native language and English do not translate that well
I don't think either of you are trying to be disrespectful of the other just a break down in the language barrier

Have you installed theme resource changer and have you patched your system to run 3rd party themes?
Can you post a screenshot so we can see what is happening so we can help you get it working correctly?

I reinstalled theme resource changer now it works. Thanks!

IceBabee
January 4th, 2013, 04:00 AM
:??WOW..........what can I say.........NICE WORK! Well done theme my friend!:givahand:

lahercoll
January 4th, 2013, 04:50 AM
I reinstalled theme resource changer now it works. Thanks!

Greetings my friend and He has never been disrespectful or anything like that and just tried to be direct and clear if you had a problem with my theme we just had to say it and be clear only that which was the problem and thus to be able to help nothing else but you and I am very happy fix.
but when you have a problem just have to comment with a screenshot of your desktop and can help you ok friend greetings and see you soon.:Smile:

MOST_WASTED
January 28th, 2013, 07:06 AM
this thing is bomb. well done lahercoll and thank you bud

Zilla
June 27th, 2013, 03:51 AM
This needs a matching boot screen.

fazcell
December 18th, 2013, 11:05 PM
thank for share ..god wall very nice

RICH2466
December 19th, 2013, 11:55 PM
LOOKS REALY GOOD NICE COLOR, THANK YOU