PDA

View Full Version : How to show Signature and have rotating pics

Jaysp656
January 2nd, 2013, 10:52 PM
Hey I'm having a little trouble of seeing my sig. I've tried putting up in the editor but it is not showing up when I post unless I specifically post it as an image. Also how do you add effects like a rotating Sig?

Here is a pic I personalized using GIMP:

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag99/Jaysp656/Burningwavy_zpsdb91af6f.gif

YourNumbr1Fan
January 3rd, 2013, 12:21 AM
Not sure, but 1st make sure it's within the correct size, both in actual size and mb.....As for the rotating thing, that's just an effect you'll have to learn m8. A cool small proggy I used to use was called Easy Gif Animator, it did the rotating thing plus a lot more stuff. You can find it if you Google it. The siggy I'm using now was made in After Effects by my bud Vigoni.
As far as the site's editor here, you have to save your siggy, once uploaded...sometimes twice, then insert it.....that's about all the info I have bud.

Jaysp656
January 3rd, 2013, 01:10 AM
The picture above has 600 width and 300 height and is less than 1 mb in size. I can preview the signature but when I check my previous posts I don't see it. I'll look into that program though.

Edit: Just tried again with this post. Nothin' :sigh:

Edit 2: Just tried making it 575x288. Still nothin'

Hmmm... did notice that the picture above is only half there when I view it from Firefox or IE10. (I use Google Chrome as default)

lmao2 I just found it! When I submitted the last edited to the post, I noticed that there is an "Additional Options" box that has a 'Show your signature' check option. Going to try it now.

Big V
January 3rd, 2013, 02:20 AM
what image are you wanting as your cig as i am seeing a different image when i view your profile in the admin panel if you want the above image i can try and set it for you

Jaysp656
January 3rd, 2013, 02:27 AM
Sorry, I got it as I edit-mentioned above. On another forum I have a rotating sig using a website, but I think VirtualCustoms uploads the pic only once rathver than each time the web page is loaded.

Thanks for your assistance though!

The picture you saw was probably the one from the other forum that I was testing.

z0n3x.-
December 3rd, 2013, 09:43 PM
hey man can u give me tut how to make a pic like your in PS cs5.1 or GIMP. tnq.