PDA

View Full Version : Requiem: The Cyberfox Theme

razorsedge
January 4th, 2013, 07:17 AM
THE FUTURE IS NOW!!

On a promise I made to Toadyshadow if he created me an x64 browser as per my request

I said I would make him a kick ass theme to go along with it.

So here it is in appreciation for Toadyshadow for making the best x64 version of firefox I have ever used!!!

To try this amazing piece of work just go to this thread here: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/48631-Cyberfox-17-0-1-x64-bit-version-of-Firefox

and grab your copy to start enjoying the speed and stability of Cyberfox the best x64 variant of Firefox on the web!!

Requiem: The Cyberfox Theme

ncPVsH_Xfkk

Theme includes:

Requiem Cyberfox Theme
Custom Cyberfox Cursors
Start Orb
Custom Cyberfox Sound Pack
Fonts
Explorerframe buttons and images
Shell32 replacement images for the Control panel panes
2 Wallpapers
Imageres.dll icons

Theme Extras

7zip theme
Custom Skyrim dock
Shellbrd Orb
Winrar Theme
Adobe Application Splash Screens
System Genuine Image
System Clocks
Internet Download Manager Theme
Requiem Cyberfox Aimp skin

Theme Download

http://www.4shared.com/archive/PSNGHmbs/Requiem.html

Requiem Extras

http://www.4shared.com/archive/DsHupdU9/Requiem_extras.html

Icon Pack

http://www.4shared.com/archive/alfOhSIl/Requiem_Icons.html

NAHOM
January 4th, 2013, 07:58 AM
I am also here first and grabbed this a great job mate! ;)

8pecxstudios
January 4th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Dude, Wow, Awesome, Epic, Ultimate

One Freaking Awesome Theme & Killer Video I Loved Watching This Masterpiece Come Together It Was A Great Pleasure To See.

Your Artistic Talents Have Gone Far Beyond Greatness, You Just Upgraded To Theme God lol

Awesome Work Mate You Worked Extremely Hard On This One.

razorsedge
January 4th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Dude, Wow, Awesome, Epic, Ultimate

One Freaking Awesome Theme & Killer Video I Loved Watching This Masterpiece Come Together It Was A Great Pleasure To See.

Your Artistic Talents Have Gone Far Beyond Greatness, You Just Upgraded To Theme God lol

Awesome Work Mate You Worked Extremely Hard On This One.

Thanks guys especially you Toady what can you say about that masterpiece browser that inspired all this one word AWESOME this one's for u bud lol

Ghost Rider
January 4th, 2013, 08:37 AM
I'm sorry but I don't see download link . Is the theme available or not ? Right now I'm on a standard size monitor machine and screenshots take all the space..Please, could someone tell me where dowload link is located ? Thanks

lahercoll
January 4th, 2013, 08:42 AM
wow .. fantastic work friend a great theme artwork you for this amazing work of art my friend greetings:shocked::happy:

8pecxstudios
January 4th, 2013, 08:53 AM
I'm sorry but I don't see download link . Is the theme available or not ?

hi mate click the

test

image in the main post to download from mediafire

Ghost Rider
January 4th, 2013, 09:12 AM
hi mate click the test image in the main post to download from mediafire Thanks a lot bud ,much appreciated. But again I have to ask you: where is located that image? On the right ? On the left ? I can see only "lets make a diference" and excellent" images... Why screenshots are not resized ? It looks like they are nearly original size...

8pecxstudios
January 4th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Thanks a lot bud ,much appreciated. But again I have to ask you: where is located that image? On the right ? On the left ? I can see only "lets make a diference" and excellent" images... Why screenshots are not resized ? It looks like they are nearly original size...

Its Located At The Bottom Of The Main Theme Post You Can't Miss It:Smile:

Ghost Rider
January 4th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Its Located At The Bottom Of The Main Theme Post You Can't Miss It:Smile: Man I can't see nothing!! I think the link is hidden from SCREENSHOTS. I guess right now you're running a wide size monitor, right? I'm on a standard size and screenshots are a lot bigger than my monitor...They nearly cover even the post bottom bar (like, thanks, reply, reply with quote...). Please, open the main post with a standard size monitor and let me know... However, I'll come back later with a wide screen machine. Thanks

oh, I signed out from the forum and re- logged. Now everything is OK. Theme downloaded and screenshots re-sied...I guess I had a browser visualization problem. Thanks again

8pecxstudios
January 4th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Man I can't see nothing!! I think the link is hidden from SCREENSHOTS. I guess right now you're running a wide size monitor, right? I'm on a standard size and screenshots are a lot bigger than my monitor...They nearly cover even the post bottom bar (like, thanks, reply, reply with quote...). Please, open the main post with a standard size monitor and let me know... However, I'll come back later with a wide screen machine. Thanks

hi mate try the horizontal scroll bar at the base of your browser i have to do that on my 1024x768 monitor on my second PC and you will see it at the bottom of the main post :Smile:

Ghost Rider
January 4th, 2013, 09:59 AM
hi mate try the horizontal scroll bar at the base of your browser i have to do that on my 1024x768 monitor on my second PC and you will see it at the bottom of the main post :Smile:

Oh, I signed out from the forum and re- logged. Now everything is OK. Theme downloaded and screenshots re-sizzed...I guess I had a browser visualization problem. Usually everything is fine even with 1024x768, as it is now. Thanks again

Ghost Rider
January 4th, 2013, 10:12 AM
One more masterpiece razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) :givahand::allgood:
You're going better and better Waiting for your next one...Thanks for sharing

mkpcxxl
January 4th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Holy crap, this is a really nice work. Great theme, I love it.

Thanks
mkpcxxl

January 4th, 2013, 10:57 AM
razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge), looks fantastic, thanks a lot.

grace38
January 4th, 2013, 11:23 AM
this is AWESOME thx,s 2 all:-D:tu:

glassyeyed
January 4th, 2013, 11:44 AM
One of your best themes yet razorsedge. :givahand:

HammerJack
January 4th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Awesome work guys on both the theme and the browser.
Kudos to both of ya..

max68
January 4th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Thanks Friend This Fntastico Thema Ael Incredible The only bad that I can not use windows 8 and never install ammeno is not compatible?:crying::crying::crying:

RICH2466
January 4th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Thank you, FANTASTIC JOB! you did a lot of work on this,like the coler THANK YOU AGAIN !!!

serschik
January 4th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Very cool theme.Thank you very much for your work!:Smile:

deviantdon
January 4th, 2013, 02:21 PM
bro,this theme rocks.awesome job.

Hellcat
January 4th, 2013, 02:25 PM
:flirt: wow awesome theme i like it :loving: fantastic work this Masterpiece :shocked: thank you Tucker :tu: :happy:

Big V
January 4th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Truely amazing bud I,ve been waiting for this since you showed me that screen preview a week ago.
Grabbing me a copy now bud to give it a go, but I'm betting it gonna be my main theme for awhile:burns:

max68
January 4th, 2013, 02:58 PM
For some time now I have used sound scheme theme rar walpaper and I'm happy with and incredible

http://i47.tinypic.com/1zp5yyt.jpg

robj2005
January 4th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Amazing work Razor:tu: :tu: Always love your work. Love the way you present your themes as well,it's like the premiere of a movie,very exciting:Smile:Thanks for sharing

Ariess Ibrahim
January 4th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Look amazing! Wow thank you. :happy:

razorsedge
January 4th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Amazing work Razor:tu: :tu: Always love your work. Love the way you present your themes as well,it's like the premiere of a movie,very exciting:Smile:Thanks for sharing

lol thanks very much bud thats the way I try and do em might as well make a bit of a splash when posting right add a little excitement to it all lmao I hope you enjoy the theme :)

Thanks you everyone for the nice comments I figured a few of you Like DeviantDon and Nahom would like this being such big alienware fans I am gald too see your all enjoying it :)

Thanks again and enjoy the theme :)

jumper
January 4th, 2013, 05:37 PM
As always....another awesome theme!Thank you for sharing your hard work,fantastic.brilliant............. awesome thank you my friend:Peace::happy::beaut:

plomo
January 4th, 2013, 05:41 PM
OWESOME RAZOR BST EVER WOWW.

Ghost Rider
January 4th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Man I was just wondering...could it be possible to have a red version - I'm a big fan of red lol - ?
Blue and gray in this one are really great, and I'm sure even a red ver would be a killah....
Please let me know. Thanks

jkd
January 4th, 2013, 07:26 PM
:shocked:Woah! i am blown away by this master piece of work, thanks razor edge can't wait to try it out. On a side note, i hope you do a red version, this theme looks too good.

Toadyshadow thanks as-well to you for inspiring razor to make such a amazing theme.

larstama23
January 4th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Excelente theme mr razorzedge nice work lmli can edit this theme in red color?

razorsedge
January 4th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Hi guys :)

Thanks again for all the comments :)

A red version of this is no easy task in this theme it would be major work basically making it all over from scratch again because its not just the blue images where u could do a simple hue adjustment all the greys also have a bluish tint to them in the way I picked the grey shades and made the gradients so just simply trying to adjust hue for color would change not only the blues but the greys also, Not to mention that every text color in the entire theme is done blue as well lol

So making this theme to different colors would be major work and require me to make it over from scratch lol

Dark Viking
January 4th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Спасибо!

Translation = Thank you!

Please Post In English Or Provide Translations

Thanks
VC Staff

skull1959
January 4th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Big work Razor fantastic job bud Thankyou for this man.

Wu
January 4th, 2013, 10:28 PM
This is really some kind of future.Just crazy and good looking.Thanks

razorsedge
January 4th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Thanks very much for the comments guys please enjoy the theme :)

NickAd
January 4th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Excellant Theme! Thank You for the effort!

Concerning different colour schemes -- If you have Paintshop or photoshop (I use Paintshop) they both have a plugin to 'colorize' images. Maybe this would be better than using the simple hue changer. Basically it will read any Blue colour, tint or semi-transparency and make then Red (or any other colour you choose) without altering any of the other colours.

razorsedge
January 4th, 2013, 11:43 PM
Excellant Theme! Thank You for the effort!

Concerning different colour schemes -- If you have Paintshop or photoshop (I use Paintshop) they both have a plugin to 'colorize' images. Maybe this would be better than using the simple hue changer. Basically it will read any Blue colour, tint or semi-transparency and make then Red (or any other colour you choose) without altering any of the other colours.

Thanks bud for the comments :)

As for the color changes what I was saying to the guys asking for red was that on some themes I do I can quickly whip up different color schemes for or some would try doing recolors themselves I was just warning that it would not be that simple with this theme or if I was to do a different color myself it would not be something I could just whip out in a day or 2 would take time to do a recolor for this theme and I am not so gung ho to jump in and do a diff color of this yet I just finished it so am on an extended smoke break at the moment lol

Black_knight
January 5th, 2013, 12:13 AM
Amazing Theme for an amazing browser <3 it :money:

Can i know or get the icon pack u r using Thanx :Peace:

Big V
January 5th, 2013, 12:30 AM
I think what tucker is trying to say is the way he made the gradients in this theme you can't just open paint or whatever you have and do a hue and sat change without changing the entire image gradient and get a decent looking reproduction(in other words it will look like crap). You would have grey tints looking pink or brown because of the blue hues in the gradients. In order to accomplish that you would need to have all his psd's and alter every single layer in each of the psd's with a new gradient and color scheme, along with all the text color changes he made in this theme.
Recoloring a theme is a huge under taking just as building a new theme is they are not created overnite, they take numerous hours of time. Most themes of this caliber take close to a month of all their free time these guys have to spare and more.

I know in the past month tucker has spent most of his free time creating this for you guys, which he has not had that much of being just past the holiday season and his business being in overdrive because of the holiday season so let just all give him a hand for what he has shared with us without making request for more.

Ryan_Se7en
January 5th, 2013, 12:38 AM
make it windows 8 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oshea
January 5th, 2013, 01:17 AM
This is a beautifully crafted theme, man...
Thanks very much for this...
:encouragement:

raogrimm
January 5th, 2013, 01:23 AM
amazing looking theme :D

razorsedge
January 5th, 2013, 01:57 AM
Amazing Theme for an amazing browser <3 it :money:

Can i know or get the icon pack u r using Thanx :Peace:

hi bud I dont have very many made up for those yet just for some of the apps I am using at the moment will finish making those in a bit :)

razorsedge
January 5th, 2013, 01:58 AM
make it windows 8 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sorry bud but that would require me to have win 8 to test and make it on and I won't go near that os with a 10 foot pole lol

tesacounpedo
January 5th, 2013, 03:10 AM
VERY NICE THEME I LL LIKE SO MUCH THANK YOU AND GOOD JOB:no1:

Ryan_Se7en
January 5th, 2013, 03:45 AM
sorry bud but that would require me to have win 8 to test and make it on and I won't go near that os with a 10 foot pole lol
aww. I guess i need to dual boot.

razorsedge
January 5th, 2013, 04:15 AM
aww. I guess i need to dual boot.

Ya sry there bud I ran some tests when it came out with me and a bud running it against win 7 for some benchmarking and the os just really did not do anything for me I mean if it blew away win 7 operational wise or speed wise I would have gone to it but with the like win 98 graphics it uses and just the way it is setup to be run I had no fancy for it if they had left choices in there on the ability to use the start menu and all that without having to hack back to that kind of desktop I might have considered it also but for me knowing what I do with an os it was really just not suited for my needs sry there :)

julio99
January 5th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Amazing theme! Love the blue lettering! Very cool extras in this too. You themers just keep on outdoing yourselves and it just keeps getting better. Hats off to all of you for the great work you do.:Peace:

razorsedge
January 5th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Amazing theme! Love the blue lettering! Very cool extras in this too. You themers just keep on outdoing yourselves and it just keeps getting better. Hats off to all of you for the great work you do.:Peace:

thanks very much bud for the comments you are most welcome please enjoy the theme :)

ONE MAN ARMY
January 6th, 2013, 12:25 AM
Great work once again Razor. Absolutely Amazing!

IceBabee
January 6th, 2013, 12:33 AM
WHOAAAA..........you weren't a lying! That is one kick ass theme my friend!!!!!! Damn...........nice work :O

darksanta
January 6th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Thank you. Brother!. It's very nice.

SmittenKitten
January 6th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Awesome work! I totally dig the color scheme. :tu:

razorsedge
January 6th, 2013, 06:40 AM
Thanks so much everyone I am really happy to see how many of you like this theme I get surprised at times on how well some themes go thanks very much for all the comments everyone please enjoy the theme :)

spenny57
January 6th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Hello , Thank's

Harvey Sewdin
January 6th, 2013, 08:50 PM
This looks damn awesome Razor, just awesome. I like the startmenu especially. And thanks again to Toady for his great browser, thanks heaps guys :smile:

Mr GRiM
January 6th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Great looking theme mate, looks like you put a lot of hard work into it :smile:

nofx1994
January 7th, 2013, 01:27 AM
What a great looking theme razor. I have been running it since lastnight and i must say you are in a class all your own now (about damn time lol) I mean you don't have to follow anyone with all the great style and uniqueness you do since you stepped outside of the box and i hope you never go back into it. :givahand:

hellaclips1
January 7th, 2013, 01:40 AM
awesome men

pinkfloyder
January 7th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Great!!...thanks a lot.

Master101Chief
January 7th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Theme looks great bud, thanks for the share!

WaitingKy
January 8th, 2013, 11:13 AM
how to apply 7tsp?

Big V
January 8th, 2013, 11:22 AM
how to apply 7tsp?

You don't, it is not a 7tsp theme.
You need to apply it manually

WaitingKy
January 8th, 2013, 11:44 AM
i don't know apply manually :(

ONE MAN ARMY
January 8th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Put these two folders in the location Highlighted.

Oprayx
January 8th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Where can i get the icons for the rocketdock? I wanna make mine look like the one in the video.

Big V
January 8th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Where can i get the icons for the rocketdock? I wanna make mine look like the one in the video.
read here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/51367-Requiem-The-Cyberfox-Theme?p=257388&viewfull=1#post257388

razorsedge
January 9th, 2013, 12:34 AM
i don't know apply manually :(

I dont make 7tsp theme installers unless it's for icon packs to apply themes manually is very easy as one man army showed below I have a video tutorial here for that if u need more help http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37747-How-to-patch-windows-7-to-allow-3rd-party-themes-and-apply-themes-video-tutorial

razorsedge
January 9th, 2013, 12:43 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone great to see how much everyone likes this version of the theme :)

Thanks so much for all your support for this and Toadys browser we are very happy to see that you like them :)

Oprayx
January 10th, 2013, 01:18 PM
hi bud I dont have very many made up for those yet just for some of the apps I am using at the moment will finish making those in a bit :)

When will you have those made? I really want the icons for the rocketdock, shown in the video, looks amazing!!

IceBabee
January 10th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Sorry...........I just had to tell you again GREAT WORK! The detail, artwork, thaught and hard work that went into this is just amazing! Awesome work and thanx for the share!

razorsedge
January 11th, 2013, 06:05 PM
When will you have those made? I really want the icons for the rocketdock, shown in the video, looks amazing!!

Hi Bud :)

sry I have had 0 time to work on them at all with the hockey lockout ending this week my shop has eruptied like a volcano I have been going in between 4 and 6 am all week and getting home between 8 and 10 pm way too tired by the time I walk in the door to work on anything I finally took off early today to get so rest and get this mountain of paperwork I need to get done for my shop in peace is the only reason I am home early today lmao

I will try and get those done as soon as I can :)

creator
January 12th, 2013, 05:51 PM
fantastic work Razoredge looks good :Smile:

razorsedge
January 13th, 2013, 09:28 PM
fantastic work Razoredge looks good :Smile:

Thanks very much bud and everyone for the comments I hope your all enjoying the theme :)

razorsedge
January 14th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Hi All :)

Just made a small update to the msstyle something I just noticed here with the scrollbars the settings were a bit off and they were being stretched funny so fixed that issue now they look as they should just dl the requiem msstyle from the main post and replace the requiem msstyles in the theme folder with the new one and your all gd to go :)

MOST_WASTED
January 17th, 2013, 01:30 PM
wow. too good this theme razor. i like it very much, way to go on the cyberfox design man outstanding work all in all and thanks a heap yall are great :Smile:

Mr.Skiner
January 18th, 2013, 04:33 AM
You did a great job but where to find such icons as you have for rocketdock

razorsedge
January 20th, 2013, 03:17 AM
You did a great job but where to find such icons as you have for rocketdock

Thanks guys for the comments :)

Mr. Skinner I know a lot asking for the icons I hoep I will get some time son to fish the pack :)

mistersingh
January 30th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Excellent hard work done my friend.:tu::loving:

Allador
January 31st, 2013, 11:01 AM
Hello all, I just found your site yesterday and joined and grabbed a cpl themes right off, there is some very cool stuff here for sure awesome work,, my ? is I can't see this them , Installed cyberfox first then downloaded the theme, unzipped but when I launch Cyberfox it looks like my same ole fox. Do I have to copy/paste each folder separately from the theme? If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it,, thx

8pecxstudios
January 31st, 2013, 12:00 PM
Hello all, I just found your site yesterday and joined and grabbed a cpl themes right off, there is some very cool stuff here for sure awesome work,, my ? is I can't see this them , Installed cyberfox first then downloaded the theme, unzipped but when I launch Cyberfox it looks like my same ole fox. Do I have to copy/paste each folder separately from the theme? If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it,, thx

hi mate
Requiem: The Cyberfox Theme

is a windows 7 theme

its not a theme you install into the cyberfox web browser.

this theme was designed and based around the cyberfox web browser.

for web browser themes i highly recommend themes by Steva

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/user/5549109/

welcome to virtualcustoms i hope you enjoy your stay.

if you have any further questions or need any help please feel free to ask.

Allador
February 1st, 2013, 03:01 PM
Thank you for the quick reply and theme suggestions, I will check them out. ;0

maduwattas
February 4th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Fantastic job dude many thanks from Istanbul

Jorge610
February 17th, 2013, 10:14 PM
For me is the best them of all.

Dbz_Warrior
February 18th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Awesome Theme, Thanks!

razorsedge
February 19th, 2013, 08:38 PM
you are most welcome guys enjoy the theme :)

pinkfloyder
February 21st, 2013, 08:40 AM
Many, many thanks!!

razorsedge
February 22nd, 2013, 08:17 PM
Many, many thanks!!

thanks for the comments bud no problem at all you are most welcome :)

burleska
February 23rd, 2013, 01:03 PM
amazing theme!
but dont let me download, mediafire download blocked :(

Datiree Sully
February 23rd, 2013, 02:05 PM
Yep, mediafire have blocked the download :'(
Re-upload it, pleeeeaaaseeeee ^^

razorsedge
February 23rd, 2013, 08:25 PM
Yep, mediafire have blocked the download :'(
Re-upload it, pleeeeaaaseeeee ^^

Sorry bud link now fixed :)

mediafire is getting to be unbelievable said that the file was either broken, damaged or encrypted and that they have notified the account holder of the issue the only way the file couldbe downloaded was by getting a premium account with them.

I dled and checked the file it was not broken or damaged I do not encrypt my uploads either, I was never informed by mediafire either as the message said they contacted the account holder there is no messages in my mediafire account and no emails at all from mediafire that have come to my e-mail account. The only thing I could see with the file is it had over 80,000 downloads so it looks like mediafire now is trying to play games with popular files even though my upload conforms to all their specifications for free downloads if the file gets popular they are now blocking them and trying to make people pay to get accounts with them to download. Pretty pathetic if you ask me lol

burleska
February 23rd, 2013, 09:32 PM
thank you :D
downloading

Datiree Sully
February 24th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Thanks ! :D
Downloading too ;)

Datiree Sully
February 24th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Download finished, but....
Can we install this awesome theme with 7tsp (or any other software like that) or do we have to install all of it manually ?? ^^

PS : Cyberfox theme + Cyberfox = a very cool desktop. Thanks for your work master razorsedge :givahand:

mm8844
February 25th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Thanks a lot for the awesome theme. Finally found one I like just as much as Rock Star Blue.
You rock!

razorsedge
February 25th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Download finished, but....
Can we install this awesome theme with 7tsp (or any other software like that) or do we have to install all of it manually ?? ^^

PS : Cyberfox theme + Cyberfox = a very cool desktop. Thanks for your work master razorsedge :givahand:

Hi bud :)

this theme is a manual instal just copy the theme folder and .theme file to resources folder in c drive then go to presonalize and apply :)

razorsedge
February 25th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Thanks a lot for the awesome theme. Finally found one I like just as much as Rock Star Blue.
You rock!

thanks very much bud for the comments I am gald you like it :)

razorsedge
February 25th, 2013, 08:42 PM
thank you :D
downloading

no problem bud lol I have a new host for my files now thanks to toady here so soon I will be throwin up the big middle finger to mediafire and saying goodbye when I have some time to transfer over my files lol

Datiree Sully
February 26th, 2013, 03:59 AM
I'm so used to install that kind of stuff with theme softwares that I have forgot the manual method. Thanks razorsedge ^^ It works perfectly ;)
Waiting for your next job impatiently ;)

Edit : arf, it seems that all your files on mediafire have been blocked. Even Requiem is blocked again lol
I can't wait that you transfer all your awesome theme to your new host *-*

soldierkahn
February 27th, 2013, 03:52 PM
no more downloads allowed according to mediafire

Big V
February 27th, 2013, 05:43 PM
no more downloads allowed according to mediafire

I shot razor an IM so he will see this on his return bud, he been having issue with mediafire here lately.
They keep killing his popular downloads in an attempt to try and force people into a paid membership account for hosting of free files.
I believe he is going to be moving a lot of his downloads to a new server so please just give him sometime to get it corrected

soldierkahn
February 27th, 2013, 05:59 PM
sweet cant wait :D

razorsedge
February 28th, 2013, 02:52 AM
sweet cant wait :D

sry bud links fixed putting all new links for all my work from new hoster thanks toady :)

and a P.S. F*CK YOU mediafire lol

wolfman.jam
February 28th, 2013, 10:35 AM
this is an absolute work of art. the attention to detail in this theme is out of this world. theres going to be a lot of people using this theme and enjoying it. i will be one of them. thank you so much for this and for your time in creating it. i love it!!!!

existensial
March 4th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Hi guys, im new to this kind of process and i would like to know how you can install this theme. Im a noob, it's official but i would like a bit of help if you can. And thx for this skin, he is just amazing ^^

Big V
March 4th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Hi guys, im new to this kind of process and i would like to know how you can install this theme. Im a noob, it's official but i would like a bit of help if you can. And thx for this skin, he is just amazing ^^

Here is a vid tut to show you what you need to know http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37747-How-to-patch-windows-7-to-allow-3rd-party-themes-and-apply-themes-video-tutorial

plablu
March 4th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Great theme!! I have not changed my theme in so long. Thanks because you put me in the mood. Now who is that playing "I got the Power" in your video because I must have that album/CD/Download something!1:money:

soldierkahn
March 20th, 2013, 01:24 PM
amazing....... simply amazing!

soldierkahn
March 20th, 2013, 02:59 PM
i know that I may be asking a dumb question here, but I was wondering whether the theme file will work on a windows xp system. I love the theme on my windows 7 system, and just wanted to see if this was also compatible with windows xp?

Big V
March 20th, 2013, 05:04 PM
i know that I may be asking a dumb question here, but I was wondering whether the theme file will work on a windows xp system. I love the theme on my windows 7 system, and just wanted to see if this was also compatible with windows xp?

I don't believe it would work bud as the UI is totally different in XP

soldierkahn
March 20th, 2013, 05:16 PM
thanks a million sir, i wasnt sure but wanted to check to be sure. i just love Cyber SubZero so much!!!! Have you considered doing a green style theme to coincide with Cyber Reptile?

soldierkahn
March 20th, 2013, 05:20 PM
i did want to update that the cursors do function when you assign them individually, and the backgrounds of course work. But anything else i havent yet tested. At least i can have 80% of it for xp now :D:D:D:D

virtualcustoms7
March 25th, 2013, 04:27 PM
T-H-I-S I-S just

AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMEEEE

:hell::hell::hell::happy:

tintin
March 26th, 2013, 01:02 AM
this theme is the reason i'm here at this site.my bff has this on his pc,said he got it here,and here it is...please,you must tell me or point me in the direction of how to change my windows to look like yours.that structure is outstanding and makes the theme awesome.

P.s. i did the download and was blown away!WOW,so much more detail on a borg screen.Awesome .thanks alot.

Soulstripper10
March 28th, 2013, 09:30 PM
I know.... dumb question, I have the theme installed, beautiful work, I don't know how you guys make such wicked themes. This one is my favorite to date. And I was wondering if you could send me a message, or reply on how to install the extras? I am new here.

Big V
March 28th, 2013, 10:14 PM
I know.... dumb question, I have the theme installed, beautiful work, I don't know how you guys make such wicked themes. This one is my favorite to date. And I was wondering if you could send me a message, or reply on how to install the extras? I am new here.
Here a tut to help you get started with the extra bud http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37745-Edit-Dll-images-apply-icons-theme-extras-video-tutorial

CollectingBoss
March 31st, 2013, 06:32 PM
[HELP] I'm having trouble. I don't know how to install it. Sorry i'm new to this website.

Big V
March 31st, 2013, 07:50 PM
[HELP] I'm having trouble. I don't know how to install it. Sorry i'm new to this website.

Every tut you need is located right here bud http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/1005-Theme-Extras-Setup-Tutorials

IceBabee
April 21st, 2013, 04:47 AM
Razor.....I just had to come back and leave another comment! I have been using this theme since you first posted it and...........WOW! The work that you put into this is just amazing and, I just cannot seem to be able to change themes! I LOVE this theme my friend.You are a hell of a themer and I want to Thank You for all you have given us all and all your hard work! :givahand::no1:

m4ksta
May 28th, 2013, 02:01 PM
links dont work cant seem to get this theme anywhere

sete
May 28th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Very good job my friend.: Paryt2:

Mortaland12
May 29th, 2013, 12:07 AM
is it just me or do the DL links not work?

YourNumbr1Fan
May 29th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Not just you mate. I just left a visitor-message about this on razorsedge's profile.....:unhappy:

is it just me or do the DL links not work?

The Archiver
May 29th, 2013, 12:10 PM
hi razor, nice theme thanks for your work,

but i have the same prob with download links, i click on it and i have this page https://8pecxstudios.com/razor/Requiem.7z for the theme, this page for extra https://8pecxstudios.com/razor/Theme%20Extras/Requiem%20extras.7z but nothing more, i cant DL the 7z.
you know why ? i tried to logoff, F5, CTRL F5, still nothing :)

Mr GRiM
May 29th, 2013, 12:18 PM
try this link, worked for me https://8pecxstudios.com/razor/Cyberfox_Theme/Cyberfox_Theme_setup.exe

for the theme extras use this one https://8pecxstudios.com/razor/Cyberfox_Theme/Cyberfox_Theme_Extras.tar

The Archiver
May 29th, 2013, 12:26 PM
thanks mark, work fine ;)

edit: links work, but its not the same theme :P

Mr GRiM
May 29th, 2013, 01:32 PM
thanks mark, work fine ;)

edit: links work, but its not the same theme :P

Oh shit, sorry mate, at least we know themes can be downloaded from Toady's site, must be something wrong with the way Tuckers themes are stored on there.

ross3200
May 30th, 2013, 06:47 PM
i approve this message

razorsedge
May 30th, 2013, 11:43 PM
Oh shit, sorry mate, at least we know themes can be downloaded from Toady's site, must be something wrong with the way Tuckers themes are stored on there.

Hi Guys

I made this post in another thread about site issues for people that were asking because my links were down.

Toady was having some issues with his site where people were not able to download his browser project the downloads would just stop and die in mid download and keep starting over seemed all his sites bandwidth was being used up.

He has a big package with his site too for bandwidth use and when he sent a message to his hosting company they informed him that there was an enormous amount of downloads being done from his site causing the issue. So I asked him to move my works to an offline folder to see if that fixed the problem and it did right away. The download traffix is just to high to have them hosted on his site as he was nice enough to offer me to host them there but I said thats for your project I don't want to create a problem for people getting his browser since that is what he got the site for. So at the moment they are located in an offline folder on his server.

I have been quite busy with work this mth and not had the time to fix this yet as I need to find a good hosting site where they will keep my files online I have given up with mediafire as once the files are being downloaded a lot they block them and try to make people pay for premium accounts to download the works.

I have been hunting around for a new host the problem is that most will only store files for 30 or 90 days then they take them off and I dont want to have to be reuploading everything every few mths over and over again as because of the way mediafire has gone with hosting this is already the 5th or 6th time I have had to reupload everything. The only good site it seems where I can host my files for free and have them stay up is 4shared which does require you make an account to be able to download them but it is free and they do not remove the files. I have just been quite busy with work this mth and have not had time to be here much to get my files reupped I had planned to do that sometime over this coming weekend.

So please be patient I will fix the issue soon thanks.

pmp317
June 3rd, 2013, 12:29 AM
:loving:This theme and won't be changing it til HUD Machine is released in blue, Premium imo!

Everlasting
June 6th, 2013, 02:15 PM
All i can say is SWEET! I so luv this theme, Great Job.
I stayed up all nite installing it and tweaking the look of my desktop, I sooooo like this theme, imma installing it on my work computer too
Imma so picky with the themes I put on my PCs, but I have to admit that this one is a keeper. LOL
:laughing:
Anywho, Keep Up The Great Work

~EVERLASTING~

FonikoSss
June 10th, 2013, 02:55 PM
great job

A.J
June 20th, 2013, 03:10 PM
great theme, thank you

Lamia
July 21st, 2013, 02:32 PM
Top job, love it so much, thank you for sharing this amazing theme with us, respect! :peace:

overlord666
July 25th, 2013, 11:46 AM
dam that is Awesome cooool

bluepills
August 9th, 2013, 01:43 AM
I have been on a Windows 7 Theme installing spree lately and I must say this is the BEST theme I have found yet. Thank you.

Letícia®
August 11th, 2013, 12:13 AM
very gorgeous ... great job once more ... thank you :loving:

titimc
September 1st, 2013, 05:54 PM
merci beaucoup , c'est superbe , thanks for this job :givahand:

translate
thank you very much, it is beautiful,thanks for this job :givahand:

Lisartica
September 2nd, 2013, 05:38 AM
:happy: holy molely just look at them outstanding as always wow :)

Awadea
September 11th, 2013, 11:27 PM
As always :beautiful: My desktop says thanks too.

Dragomoore
December 21st, 2013, 01:13 AM
I so miss having this theme , since I updated my pc to win 8.1 I no longer have this any chance your going to date it for us 8 users? ( please , and thank you ):peace:

funkme021
January 7th, 2014, 10:07 AM
please be easy on me but im new to thiis and ive installed several themes using the uxstyle core and not everything is getting thiemed... icons, taskbar, ect. .. can u point me in the right direction to get your amazing theme fully installed

Species A.I.
January 7th, 2014, 12:32 PM
Go look at this...http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/27909-How-to-Apply-Custom-Themes-in-Windows-7

funkme021
January 7th, 2014, 07:12 PM
thanks for the reply .. i got it up and running for the most part .. uxstyle core wasn't working for me so i went with universal patcher ...

i read the tutorial and followed the youtube video .. but i have one question .. how do i know what files need replaced with the extras in restorator when they aren't numbered or labeled the same way?

i got timedatecpldll replaced and looking good and also systemcpldll but im struggling with 7-zip currently
i guess ill skip it and move on to the next one for now

funkme021
January 7th, 2014, 09:28 PM
okay so i need your help i lost my sound after using 7tsp .. please help

Species A.I.
January 7th, 2014, 09:55 PM
Soundblaster card? If you install the 7tsp theme extras and find you have lost yoursound or if you are using a Creative Sound Card you will need to use Restore on 7tsp and then remove the pack from 7tsp, then open the 7-zip archive and in the resource folder you will see shell32.dll.res, you need to delete that file and then repack the theme pack using 7-Zip again, then load it into 7tsp again and reinstall it.

For some reason Creative sound cards do not like any changes to the shell32.dll and there is no way to get around that, the only thing that you will miss out on will be a few icons and the copy delete animation mod, nothing major and you will still have a great experience without them.

jursalas
January 23rd, 2014, 04:41 PM
great job

musclehead52
January 25th, 2014, 05:48 AM
I aint sayin crap bout this so there.------gettin real worn out on seeing that ugly number rear its little 7 head.guess I might as well start collectin 9 stuff cause I can see 8.1 bien labeled vista 2,pretty soon.Hey though, razors been right at the top of my awesome internet persons list for a while nowLike just below maybe The Bull and this other Guy.hmm might have to rethink ,razor thats way to nice to be for a dying legend:)So how bout a wanna be ,not likely version.:) :)

musclehead52
February 22nd, 2014, 06:58 AM
man harvey one of the best an I cant use it dont suppose you could maybe port that to 8.1.Or better yet send me a text on how to port it and Ill do it and put it up for us misfortunate 8.1 usersI think the 8 themes Im using are actually messing with my system,so Im gonna end up with about 4 or 5,:unhappy:

zZombiekillZz
February 25th, 2014, 12:06 PM
:paryt2:great work

Nasrul Haq Bin Husain
May 22nd, 2014, 04:06 AM
how to instal it?

Lamia
May 22nd, 2014, 07:24 AM
how to instal it?
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/27909-How-to-Apply-Custom-Themes-in-Windows-7?highlight=install+windows+themes

Mr.HICKS
June 10th, 2014, 10:48 AM
C'est du super travail c'est dingue chapeau!!!

Lamia
June 10th, 2014, 10:53 AM
C'est du super travail c'est dingue chapeau!!!
Mr.HICKS (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/275845-Mr-HICKS) Welcome to Virtual Customs, in future use english only in forum and threads, other words use google translator if you have hard time with english language! :peace:

Marychae
July 12th, 2014, 05:10 AM
please help me how to install this theme i really love this theme...

razorsedge
July 12th, 2014, 05:35 AM
please help me how to install this theme i really love this theme...

just follow the tutorial http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37747-How-to-patch-windows-7-to-allow-3rd-party-themes-and-apply-themes-video-tutorial

Kramnhoj91
July 19th, 2014, 02:14 AM
wow its very nice themes for those who use windows 7 OS

Kramnhoj91
July 19th, 2014, 06:36 AM
finally i got the link that i need to make my LAPTOP awesome thanks for this theme author ^^

mchua93
July 22nd, 2014, 01:09 PM
Hi good day, when clicking the theme download link it states 404 page not found. Please provide link. thanks

Lamia
July 22nd, 2014, 05:14 PM
Hi good day, when clicking the theme download link it states 404 page not found. Please provide link. thanks
From all working links you choose first one that don't work, anyway i update the thread so now you can download the theme from few download links! :Smile:

mchua93
July 23rd, 2014, 01:47 AM
Hi good day,

May i ask how to trouble shoot regarding the aero. i already did the force aero at registry and restart my dwm. im using win 7 pro x64. but in office i didnt exp the problem. Please help

Thanks

Lamia
July 23rd, 2014, 08:12 AM
Hi good day,
May i ask how to trouble shoot regarding the aero. i already did the force aero at registry and restart my dwm. im using win 7 pro x64. but in office i didnt exp the problem. Please help
Thanks
It can be several things here:
1. Make sure you have latest display drivers installed on your OS.
2. You can try clicking on default aero theme from your right click personalization menu,
3. Go to your start menu and type: Aero , it should pop up troubleshoot for Aero, then follow up troubleshoot steps so you can fix it on your OS.
Hope this helps! :Peace:

mchua93
July 23rd, 2014, 04:34 PM
already done this things but problem still exists. does anyone here using 600 series up of nvidia? im using msi gtx 750ti and installed the latest driver...

Robbo
July 23rd, 2014, 09:56 PM
Cool Looking theme razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge), thanks for sharing.

July 24th, 2014, 11:16 AM
already done this things but problem still exists. does anyone here using 600 series up of nvidia? im using msi gtx 750ti and installed the latest driver...

can you please just post your problem? thanks

mchua93
July 25th, 2014, 12:20 PM
Hi "The Nude Dude" my problem is when installing themes, it just became basic themes, only folders and icons are being change, the aero wont be. I already do all the things need to be done, even force aero guide and other guide other people gave me, and the problem still exist.

Im using Intel Core i5 4590, Msi GTX 750ti 2gb OC.

I havent experience this before its 1 year ago... Just now

July 25th, 2014, 12:53 PM
mchua93 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/208352-mchua93) can you please list what you are doing and installoing prior to installing and using a custom theme? thanks

kim
August 29th, 2014, 02:24 AM
i new here great jon buddy.:givahand:

eagleforce
December 5th, 2014, 09:54 PM
thank you!!!

arsenik59fr
December 9th, 2014, 11:25 AM
hi, thank you for this theme !!!
I have a little problem, I installed the theme on my pc but I can not seem to install extra or icons in shell32 or imageres :unhappy:, can you help me do this?

moonshade
April 1st, 2015, 04:22 PM
Nice!!