PDA

View Full Version : Small Bug

Dark Knight
January 5th, 2013, 04:06 PM
I have just noticed this the past few posts I have made here at VC. While writing a post I cannot hit enter or click my mouse in order to make a new line or paragraph in a post. Thought maybe it was on my end but it only seems to happen here at VC.

8pecxstudios
January 5th, 2013, 09:32 PM
I have just noticed this the past few posts I have made here at VC. While writing a post I cannot hit enter or click my mouse in order to make a new line or paragraph in a post. Thought maybe it was on my end but it only seems to happen here at VC.

hi mate try clearing your browser cache of cookies ether with the built in option in the browser or with your favorite cleaner ( CCLeaner, Glarys .ect ) sometimes old cookies causes sites not to function correctly :Smile:

Dark Knight
January 6th, 2013, 04:00 AM
hi mate try clearing your browser cache of cookies ether with the built in option in the browser or with your favorite cleaner ( CCLeaner, Glarys .ect ) sometimes old cookies causes sites not to function correctly :Smile:

Been there , done that my friend, still does not work. As I said VC is the only site that happens on.