ferrari_enzo_by_SG3000 .PSD DEVIANTART

NOS LOGO FROM THEME

ALL THE REST BY DEVIANTDON

Ariess Ibrahim
January 7th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Nice work. Thanks for sharing :Peace:

Big V
January 7th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Nice wall Don you really have been pumping out a lot of them lately.

One thing I have noticed in your walls is the amount of textures you are trying to incorporate into them.
Personally I like what your trying to do with your designs and creations but the amount of textures you often use makes your walls look extremely busy.
Maybe trying more gradient's than textures in your projects would produce a better effect or reducing them to a more subtle texture would obtain a cleaner look in them.

I hope you don't take this as a discouragement because that is not my intent bud, only encouragement:tu:

Hellcat
January 7th, 2013, 05:30 PM
:flirt: fantastic wall and work thank you Donald :tu: :)

lahercoll
January 8th, 2013, 01:09 AM
nice work my friend excellent wall fantastic thank you:shocked::Smile:

deviantdon
January 8th, 2013, 02:25 AM
Nice wall Don you really have been pumping out a lot of them lately.

One thing I have noticed in your walls is the amount of textures you are trying to incorporate into them.
Personally I like what your trying to do with your designs and creations but the amount of textures you often use makes your walls look extremely busy.
Maybe trying more gradient's than textures in your projects would produce a better effect or reducing them to a more subtle texture would obtain a cleaner look in them.

I hope you don't take this as a discouragement because that is not my intent bud, only encouragement:tu:

by no means do i take this as discouragement big-v. always love to have other peoples oppions on my work. and i will deffently try what you are talking about.. thanks for the comment alot of people are afraid to say things on otheres work.

January 8th, 2013, 01:34 PM
nice wall... thanks

IceBabee
January 28th, 2013, 03:54 AM
Nice wall my friend!