PDA

View Full Version : GGGGRRRR Microcraps stupidity

Big V
January 9th, 2013, 03:14 PM
I recieved this message earlier this morning in my windows messenger mail:

Hello,

On 15th March 2013 we are retiring the existing Messenger service globally (except for mainland China where Messenger will continue to be available) and bringing the great features of Messenger and Skype together. Update to Skype and sign in using a Microsoft Account (same as your Messenger ID) and all your Messenger contacts will be at your fingertips. You'll be able to instant message and video chat with them just like before, and also discover new ways of staying in touch with Skype on your mobile and tablet.

I guess the rest of the world is not as worthy as mainland china!!!
I think this is the biggest crock of crap after years of messenger availability to tell us to use a an inferior service is totally unacceptable
First they try an push an inferior OS off on us this year now they are killing messenger GGGGGGRRRRR

Sorry needed to vent a bit

ONE MAN ARMY
January 9th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Ya Pretty Lame. Vent Big V, Im here for ya.

8pecxstudios
January 9th, 2013, 08:52 PM
yeah i just checked my spam folder and and i have one also.

i hate skype for many reasons

so i will switch to teamspeak or trillian

Mr GRiM
January 9th, 2013, 09:37 PM
Yep just seen mine as well, I love skype, I use it all the time for video calls but I love messenger because it's a simple IM and that's what it's good at, I just wish MS would stop this one size fits all crap and start to realize that not everyone wants to use the same thing, they have done it with Windows making it look like the Xbox and phone OS and now they are trying to do the same with messenger, I will stay with messenger for as long as I can and hope they wake up before it's too late.

January 10th, 2013, 11:55 AM
microcrap has never had a clue what really works, or what peeps really want. if the morons over there were smart they would shutdown skype and roll all of it's features into messenger. skype's interface is as ugly as any windows default theme. i'm on trillian now with my facebook feed, twitter feed, messenger contacts, skype contacts, etc..., there is free and paid version.

IceBabee
January 10th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Is a load of crap for sure! What's next? I as I'm sure others.......do not mind venting my friend! Have at it ;)