PDA

View Full Version : VC Bootskin

ONE MAN ARMY
January 10th, 2013, 02:39 AM
Here is a Bootskin I had on my computer for a wile just never uploaded it. Enjoy!

deviantdon
January 10th, 2013, 05:08 AM
my brother you are "THE BOOT GOD":no1:

N2580
January 10th, 2013, 05:30 AM
My Brother, you are Pro of bootscreen. This is pure quality + elegancy + modernity!!! Bro one word: "AWESOME"daman

ONE MAN ARMY
January 10th, 2013, 06:52 AM
LOL Thanks Guys. Did This one a wile ago. and When I was Cleaning out my files and getting a lil more organized. I saw this one and Did not remember uploading it. Thanks for the Kind Words. I appreciate it!

IceBabee
January 10th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Awesome work! Great job and thank you for sharing. :)

khatmau_sr
March 7th, 2013, 01:13 AM
can you guide me how to make a bootscreen for windows 7? I want to make a bootscreen or bootscreen installer.

ONE MAN ARMY
March 7th, 2013, 02:03 AM
can you guide me how to make a bootscreen for windows 7? I want to make a bootscreen or bootscreen installer.

Hey Friend the first thing you need to do it make your animation in whatever software you choose, The animation has to be 15 Frames per second and 105 frames long. When making your animation you need to note that when your animation plays it will play the 105 frames and then jump to frame 60 and play from 60 to 105 and it will repeat from 60 to 105 over and over till windows loads. Your images have to be in sequence, and numbered. once you have made your animation download Win7bootupdater and just load the folder that contains your animation images and test it out. Please let me kow if this helps. There is also a great tutorial at this link: http://www.coderforlife.com/projects/win7boot/