PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help Installing Winrar Theme???

ONE MAN ARMY
January 10th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Im having trouble installing Winrar theme. I am trying to install Hud Launch Winrar theme and when Trying to add the pack it wont show up as a theme! Please let me know what I might be doing wrong here !

deviantdon
January 10th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Im having trouble installing Winrar theme. I am trying to install Hud Launch Winrar theme and when Trying to add the pack it wont show up as a theme! Please let me know what I might be doing wrong here !

i use 7zip to open everything,ive had trouble with winrar and winzip in the past,but 7zip will open almost everything.

ONE MAN ARMY
January 10th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Ya winrar is working fine. just having a problem installing Hud Launch Winrar theme

deviantdon
January 10th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Ya winrar is working fine. just having a problem installing Hud Launch Winrar theme

im dumb,winrar wont see it or windows?

ONE MAN ARMY
January 10th, 2013, 09:35 PM
Its a winrar theme. I have installed them many of times. But for some reason when I go to apply it. Its having trouble finding it. Usually you just open winrar and go to organize, themes , add , and just add the winrar theme and apply.

Big V
January 10th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Here is where you find info on making a theme bud i believe those files just need to be organized and the extentsion add to it
http://www.rarlab.com/themes_new.htm

ONE MAN ARMY
January 10th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Thanks Big V. I am an idiot some times. There was a read me file in the folder and it gave me directions to install another way than I was use too.

Big V
January 10th, 2013, 10:18 PM
no problem bud