PDA

View Full Version : Help with Red Ultimate Icon Pack

commander z
January 20th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Okay so I installed the Red Icon Pack using 7tsp, everything went perfectly but there is one problem. The Windows Explorer Icon didn't change, it stayed the same. All of my files and folders changed except that. I restarted like 5 times and went into task manager and killed explorere exe and ran it again, but no luck. Can anyone help me?

razorsedge
January 21st, 2013, 02:36 AM
Okay so I installed the Red Icon Pack using 7tsp, everything went perfectly but there is one problem. The Windows Explorer Icon didn't change, it stayed the same. All of my files and folders changed except that. I restarted like 5 times and went into task manager and killed explorere exe and ran it again, but no luck. Can anyone help me?

Hi Bud make sure to clear your icon cache cause windows will leave residual traces of icons in memory so when u apply new icon packs its always good to clear the cache.

If u need the clear icons cache fix I have one I made here that adds it to your right click menu for easy use you can dl here the link is under the vid tutorials http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37745-Edit-Dll-images-apply-icons-theme-extras-video-tutorial

:)

commander z
January 25th, 2013, 12:31 AM
Many thanks bro.

scoopscript
January 25th, 2013, 01:51 PM
so how about this? i've tried many time to clear icon ceach, but it's still the same :(
plss hel mee... 60689

scoopscript
January 25th, 2013, 01:59 PM
i've tried many time, but still fail.
also i've tried to celar cache icon. but still no work.
look at pic. please help me brother.. :)
thankssss60690