PDA

View Full Version : System tray, language selector vertical position

failure13
January 29th, 2013, 07:34 AM
Is there any way to change this language selector's vertical position?

razorsedge
January 29th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Is there any way to change this language selector's vertical position?

Hi Bud :)

The only way to move around that image would be the center icons method on that language toolbar that would just allow you to slide it down further on the taskbar though that's really al you can do for it, or you can go into taskbar properties and disable it those would be the only options you have with it :)

failure13
January 29th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Hey man, thx for your reply!

the center icons method on that language toolbar that would just allow you to slide it down further on the taskbar
Can you please give me locations for what you've meant?

Not sure if i have understood you right..

razorsedge
January 29th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Hey man, thx for your reply!

Can you please give me locations for what you've meant?

Not sure if i have understood you right..

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/29047-Center-icons-in-taskbar

thats the tut for centering the icons in the taskbar just ignore the part of creating the ntb new folder as what u wanna do is move your language bar so u already have the toolbar there that u want to move u don't need to create a new one :)

failure13
January 29th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Well, if i understood you correctly, you mean just drag language bar to the left, where start menu is?
It's not quite what i had in mind, pity that it's impossible to correct it's vertical position.

But anyway thx :)

razorsedge
January 29th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Well, if i understood you correctly, you mean just drag language bar to the left, where start menu is?
It's not quite what i had in mind, pity that it's impossible to correct it's vertical position.

But anyway thx :)

Hi Bud :)

yes thats all u can do with it is drag it down the taskbar to another spot, as to what I was saying in my orig post there is not much else you can do with it besides that other then to disable it. I knew what you were trying to ask but that can't be done was just offering u a couple of suggestions of what u could do with it :)