PDA

View Full Version : RATHER PISSED OFF

blackhawk07
February 8th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Ok, so i downloaded some POS alienware icon package. long story short, i ran the cmd installer, and shortly terminated my explorer disabled my gpu and basicly fucked my windows 7 up! upon reboot i got a black screen that had the access icon, the shutdown button and read windows 7 at the bottom...tried system restore picked my point hit next, then it said there were no store points and that was that, so i installed a clean windows on my other HD...but rather not have to go through and get all new drivers which btw my mouse doesnt work when i run the new install of windows! :angry:
all in all im very pissed right now! if anyone can help to get my other install of windows to run thatd be great!

Big V
February 8th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Can you give us a little more info as what pack you were trying to install and where you got the pack from, just saying i downloaded a POS alienware icon pac doesn't tell us what you installed and it doesn't tell us if you got it from our site or some random site on the net. It also doesn't give us much system info to help you resolve the issue. Are you able to boot to safe mode?