PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help Please?

ONE MAN ARMY
February 16th, 2013, 02:46 AM
I just installed Grims Desaturated Hud 7tsp Icon Pack. And for some reason it put my details pane to the top. instead of the bottom! Why did this happen and how do I fix this. I really dont want the details pane on top. Please tell me I dont have to edit Shell32.dll file.

8pecxstudios
February 16th, 2013, 03:27 AM
hi mate you must have installed the topshell version that puts the strip up top the one your after is bottonshell ok mate

ONE MAN ARMY
February 16th, 2013, 03:30 AM
Ok Toady thanks That Makes sense. I appreciate it.

ONE MAN ARMY
February 16th, 2013, 03:41 AM
hi mate you must have installed the topshell version that puts the strip up top the one your after is bottonshell ok mate

Hey TOady have you seen the 7tsp Hud Desaturated Icon Pack in a bottom shell. I could have sworn I have downloaded this pack and installed it before and the details pane was at the bottom. Its the same pack already saved in my 7tsp installer

ONE MAN ARMY
February 16th, 2013, 04:17 AM
Ok so it seems that the Hud Desaturated is a topshell icon pack. I really want these ions but dont want them to be top shell. Is there a way to edit the shell32.dll file I read somewhere online to open that Shell32,dll and edit the UFILE. Im not to familiar with any of this so any advice.

8pecxstudios
February 16th, 2013, 05:26 AM
Ok so it seems that the Hud Desaturated is a topshell icon pack. I really want these ions but dont want them to be top shell. Is there a way to edit the shell32.dll file I read somewhere online to open that Shell32,dll and edit the UFILE. Im not to familiar with any of this so any advice.

hi mate just watch razorsedges tutorial http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/41160-Move-Preview-pane-to-Top-and-Cmd-bar-to-Bottom-Video-Tutorial

and reverse his instructions ok :Smile: