PDA

View Full Version : Theme LSD

ONE MAN ARMY
February 16th, 2013, 06:48 PM
All right everyone this is what you guys have been asking for. Gor's Theme LSD. I put this together using Gor's Screenshot. Gor gave me permission so I give you this theme. All credits to gor for this amazing theme. This was orginally his idea for the Clash Of The Titans competition. He was unable to complete the theme do to personal issue's. He gave me permission so I wanted to not let this theme go to waste. Hope you all like it and make sure to thank Gor.

Note: Just want you all to know that, do to the Window text color when searching on the web you might run into text locations being hard to read. I have read that mactype is a good software to use. if this is an issue please let me know and I will update the theme with a more readable font color. Also if there is any other issues with the theme please let me know. Thanks Enjoy!

There are 2 themes in this file and 2 rocket dock skins.

Theme LSD-Trans has the top window frame transparent to those of you who like using black glass enhanced

Theme LSD has no tranparency on top frame.

Ok guys Here is an update... LSD Theme Pack v2.

I fixed issue not being able to see text when typing on light backgrounds. Also fixed Top Taskbar Location.

Nachway
February 16th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Beautiful theme looks great in every detail thank you very much guys Gor & ONE MAN ARMY :Smile:

deviantdon
February 16th, 2013, 08:14 PM
VERY NICE JOB BRO,AS ALWAYS LOVE YOUR WORK AND THANKS TO GOR FOR LETTING YOU DO ALL THESE.

serschik
February 16th, 2013, 08:27 PM
thank you very much (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/186281-ONE-MAN-ARMY)ONE MAN ARMY (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/186281-ONE-MAN-ARMY),
very sorry that gor17981 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/171027-gor17981) was unable to do it,but it's great that you did it (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/186281-ONE-MAN-ARMY)ONE MAN ARMY (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/186281-ONE-MAN-ARMY)!!!
it is a very beautiful theme, thank you for the opportunity to use it Guys!:Smile:

Mr GRiM
February 16th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Awesome theme guys, love every detail, it's a shame we never got to see the whole theme in the comp, this could have been the winner for sure :smile:

ONE MAN ARMY
February 16th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Ya this theme caught my eye when Gor first posted the screens during the comp. When I heard he had to take a leave for personal issues in life. I was bummed. I did not want this theme to go to waste. and Gor notified me that he was probably not going to be doing any themes here in the future or any time soon. So I wanted to do my best to complete what he started. Glad you all like it.

zadar023
February 16th, 2013, 09:03 PM
excellent work ONE MAN ARMY (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/186281-ONE-MAN-ARMY)....:no1:

pats
February 16th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Great theme ONE MAN ARMY (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/186281-ONE-MAN-ARMY) good work !

:happy:

YourNumbr1Fan
February 16th, 2013, 09:31 PM
:shocked:Outstanding!!!!---Wowzer! You did a great thing One Man Army!----Very, VERY nice!:givahand:

Black_knight
February 16th, 2013, 10:42 PM
This is SICK, Gr8 Job OMA and GOR :loving: it :money: :happy:

bachbeet
February 16th, 2013, 11:52 PM
Wow! You did a terrific job on finishing this one. I voted for this one in the comp and was thinking that I'd never get a chance to see it finished. I (and I'm sure plenty of others) greatly appreciate your efforts. I truly hope gor resolves his personal issues and returns to gracing us with his wonderful themes. Not only is he a great themer but he's also a good person who deserves the best.

Ghost Rider
February 17th, 2013, 12:08 AM
Man this is a great work ! :gun: Well done thanks OMA and GOR I guess could have been one of the best among Gor themes
Do you know what ? It is not suitable for top taskbar Damn !! I usually run my taskbar on top but with this one I got some graphic issues Here is how it looks taskbar and start button 61164

As you can see the trasparent area in taskbar is not applied (same design over and over ) and text in start button is not centered lol Could you fix that ? Or, if I can fix by myself in WSB just let me know how to do that Thanks

PS : everything works fine with taskbar on bottom

Ryan_Se7en
February 17th, 2013, 12:10 AM
The theme does not work for me. It turns my pc into windows basic theme. I am using HUD apocalypse and it works fine

lahercoll
February 17th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Beautiful theme looks great thank you:happy:

IceBabee
February 17th, 2013, 12:28 AM
:shock:WOW......awesome theme! Thank you one man army and thank you gor!

jumper
February 17th, 2013, 12:42 AM
beautiful theme my friend awesome thank you so much for share:Peace::happy:

HammerJack
February 17th, 2013, 12:57 AM
Very nice finish to what Gor started.
This is going to honor him for sure.
Nothing but praises men, thanks..

Big V
February 17th, 2013, 01:05 AM
Awesome looking theme bud you did a great job on this

treblion
February 17th, 2013, 01:19 AM
this is a beautiful theme exelent colors my favourit colors continue working thank you for this theme:givahand:

Dark Knight
February 17th, 2013, 01:42 AM
Beautiful work but there are still spots where text is virtually unreadable, mostly in IE where there is light blue text on white backgrounds, also alot of black text on black backrounds too ( IE > Tools > Internet Options ) You will notice that you cannot read the text on the general tab, or any tab for that matter, also noticed the same scenario when installing programs, had to switch to the Windows default theme so I could read in order to install the program. MacType does not help a whole lot either.

tesacounpedo
February 17th, 2013, 01:59 AM
it is a very beautiful theme, thank you for the opportunity to use it Guys! nice job and good work thanks bye:allgood:

deviantdon
February 17th, 2013, 02:36 AM
WELL GUYS WITH EVERY THEME AND WITH A THEME THAT IS DONE BY SOMEONE JUST STARTING OUT IN WSB THERE ARE GONNA BE BUGS AND THINGS THAT NEED TO BE WORKED OUT. IM SURE OUR FRIEND AND MY BROTHER ONE MAN ARMY WILL DO HIS BEST TO WORK THESE PROBLEMS OUT FOR YOU AND GET EVERYTHING WORKING AGAIN.
OMA, BRO AGAIN MUCH RESPECT TO YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND SKILLS YOU HAVE APPLIED TO WHAT WAS A UNFINISHED PRODUCT. YOU HAVE DONE AN AWESOME JOB.:peace:

ONE MAN ARMY
February 17th, 2013, 03:57 AM
Ok guys give me a day ir two and i will eork on the text area's where there hard to read. Thanks for the feedback. Just be patient with me and i will get it updated

Dark Knight
February 17th, 2013, 04:10 AM
Ok guys give me a day ir two and i will eork on the text area's where there hard to read. Thanks for the feedback. Just be patient with me and i will get it updated

Not a problem dude, this is really a great theme and we all appreciate the time you have put into it. But as with every theme I have ever used, unless it is very basic there are always areas where text is hard to read, especially when the designer uses very dark or light colors.

Ryan_Se7en
February 17th, 2013, 04:38 AM
So everyone gets this theme to work on his computer, and mine does not work. What a shame!

deviantdon
February 17th, 2013, 04:51 AM
Man this is a great work ! :gun: Well done thanks OMA and GOR I guess could have been one of the best among Gor themes
Do you know what ? It is not suitable for top taskbar Damn !! I usually run my taskbar on top but with this one I got some graphic issues Here is how it looks taskbar and start button 61164

As you can see the trasparent area in taskbar is not applied (same design over and over ) and text in start button is not centered lol Could you fix that ? Or, if I can fix by myself in WSB just let me know how to do that Thanks

PS : everything works fine with taskbar on bottom

how to fix taskbar problem:

deviantdon
February 17th, 2013, 04:52 AM
So everyone gets this theme to work on his computer, and mine does not work. What a shame!

what the problem you having?

Ryan_Se7en
February 17th, 2013, 05:08 AM
what the problem you having?

When I applied this. It turn my pc into basic theme. I already patched my pc, im currently using HUD Apocalypse and it works fine

deviantdon
February 17th, 2013, 05:29 AM
When I applied this. It turn my pc into basic theme. I already patched my pc, im currently using HUD Apocalypse and it works fine
ok im not sure if this will work for you,lol. but has in the past for me for some reason. try switching to a different theme other than these two, then log off computer and back on then try lsd again. this has worked for me in the past. other than that it may have something to do with the way you installed the theme,or the patch your using.

ONE MAN ARMY
February 17th, 2013, 05:32 AM

Hey everyone I Have an updated version of this theme pack. I fixed the top taskbar issue. Sorry I forgot to set margins for that one. I also adressed the text issue when on the web and or typing with light backgrounds. Im about to upload this new theme pack so bare with me and Ill have it to you guys in a few. As far as your troubles not being able to make the theme work please double check to make sure your sytem is patched and you have themes resource changer. You should be able to see if you have Theme Resource changer by going to installed programs. If you have both these then we will troubleshoot further. I am here for you my friend so be patient and we will Figure this out!

Ryan_Se7en
February 17th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Hey everyone I Have an updated version of this theme pack. I fixed the top taskbar issue. Sorry I forgot to set margins for that one. I also adressed the text issue when on the web and or typing with light backgrounds. Im about to upload this new theme pack so bare with me and Ill have it to you guys in a few. As far as your troubles not being able to make the theme work please double check to make sure your sytem is patched and you have themes resource changer. You should be able to see if you have Theme Resource changer by going to installed programs. If you have both these then we will troubleshoot further. I am here for you my friend so be patient and we will Figure this out!

Ok, let me try to apply the theme again. Hopefully it will work

UPDATE: It still does not work for me. Other themes work fine, but not this one :(
Yes, I had everything installed. Mr.Gim HUD Apocalypse is working fine
BTW, The Window Them File I extracted is only 1KB. Is it something wrong?

ok im not sure if this will work for you,lol. but has in the past for me for some reason. try switching to a different theme other than these two, then log off computer and back on then try lsd again. this has worked for me in the past. other than that it may have something to do with the way you installed the theme,or the patch your using.
I tried it and it still does not work. other theme works fine :( I hope the next update may fix it for me :)

Big V
February 17th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Ok, let me try to apply the theme again. Hopefully it will work

UPDATE: It still does not work for me. Other themes work fine, but not this one :(

I tried it and it still does not work. other theme works fine :( I hope the next update may fix it for me :)

Are you trying to install this on windows 7 or windows 8 ?

And are you copying the files correctly from the download?

You should be placing two things in c/windows/resources/theme directory.
1. The LSD theme file
2. The LSD theme folder

Ryan_Se7en
February 17th, 2013, 06:20 AM
Are you trying to install this on windows 7 or windows 8 ?

And are you copying the files correctly from the download?

You should be placing two things in c/windows/resources/theme directory.
1. The LSD theme file
2. The LSD theme folder

I did Big V, but the Windows Theme File is only at 1 KB. I found it weird. It should be bigger than that

ONE MAN ARMY
February 17th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Just want to make sure you put the right folders in the right place. Are you Putting These two folders on the left into the destination on the right? If so there should be no issue why this theme should not load up correctly. If so we will have to figure somthing else out.

Ryan_Se7en
February 17th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Just want to make sure you put the right folders in the right place. Are you Putting These two folders on the left into the destination on the right? If so there should be no issue why this theme should not load up correctly. If so we will have to figure somthing else out.

Yes, the problem here is that the the Windows theme file does not look liek the one in the picture.
When I extract it out, it only has 529 bytes (529 bytes). I think there is some problem while i'm extracting it. Let me try the different winrar

looney5508
February 17th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Great looking theme, thanx for the share.....

lostiano
February 17th, 2013, 09:47 AM
great looking theme :D and its working perfectly :laughing:

May21nard
February 17th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Nice one Bro..tnx:happy:

jkd
February 17th, 2013, 11:58 AM
It's a shame gor isn't here, i wish him all the best, and hope he gets his personal issues resolved.

Thanks one man army, for going through the trouble and trying to recreate this amazing theme. :daman:

I hope you also do red version of this theme.

Dark Knight
February 17th, 2013, 01:04 PM
UPDATE:BTW, The Window Them File I extracted is only 1KB. Is it something wrong?

I would say that is your problem, the entire theme folder when extracted should be around 9.14mb , obviously you did not get a complete download. Download the file again and then install the theme.

February 17th, 2013, 01:16 PM
ONE MAN ARMY (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/186281-ONE-MAN-ARMY) and gor really did a fantastic job with this. thanks to both you one man and gor. the only thing i found is some of the text is hard to read on the dark background. i resolved this by installing mactype tray. if you're going to install mactype tray use the one that gsw953 included with his themes, cause the update does not in stall in english. again great job to both of you, thanks.

chevy350
February 17th, 2013, 02:30 PM
very nice, thanks to you both :Smile:

saijzo
February 17th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Awesome work m8:)

nano_alcon
February 17th, 2013, 02:58 PM
very good friend proceed thank you very much for your great contribution :money::money:

Ryan_Se7en
February 17th, 2013, 03:52 PM
I would say that is your problem, the entire theme folder when extracted should be around 9.14mb , obviously you did not get a complete download. Download the file again and then install the theme.

it happens the same. Can anyone here send me the Windows Theme file? I think there is something wrong with that file in my downloading

February 17th, 2013, 04:05 PM
it happens the same. Can anyone here send me the Windows Theme file? I think there is something wrong with that file in my downloading

the problem is it is uploaded here instead of a file hosting site. this has been a ongoing issue with some vb sites.

Big V
February 17th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Well it would not be our site effecting the theme, as the site is only hosting the files and can not change the contents inside the archive.
I just now redownloaded the updated file he posted last nite with no issues and it install without any problems on my end.

What program are you using to extract the archive you downloaded from the site?

glassyeyed
February 17th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Just installed the LSD trans theme and I must say ONE MAN ARMY did an excellent job on this theme based on gor's original screenie from clash of the titans. Many thanks to gor also for allowing ONE MAN ARMY permission to finish his original theme.

Dark Knight
February 17th, 2013, 07:08 PM
the problem is it is uploaded here instead of a file hosting site. this has been a ongoing issue with some vb sites.

Everyone else here seems to be able to download and extract the file fine from VC, I myself downloaded and it extracted fine from here, it installs fine also.....sorry to say but the trouble is on the other end.

Ghost Rider
February 17th, 2013, 09:42 PM
I did Big V, but the Windows Theme File is only at 1 KB. I found it weird. It should be bigger than that

Well not sure what you're talking about...Yes the LSD theme files - you must get 2 .theme files LSD and LSD Trans - size is 1 Kb To be correct is around 500 bytes each. It looks you downladed the file as everyone else so the problem is not there. Does the theme show in your control panel customization window - with all other themes - or not ? Oh of course you're trying to install the theme with administrator rights. Is it correct ?

deviantdon - (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/216461-deviantdon) Thanks for the tip mate
ONE MAN ARMY - (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/186281-ONE-MAN-ARMY) thanks for the update Everything works great Well done

Big V
February 17th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Well not sure what you're talking about...Yes the LSD theme files - you must get 2 .theme files LSD and LSD Trans - size is 1 Kb To be correct is around 500 bytes each. It looks you downladed the file as everyone else so the problem is not there. Does the theme show in your control panel customization window - with all other themes - or not ? Oh of course you're trying to install the theme with administrator rights. Is it correct ?

deviantdon - (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/216461-deviantdon) Thanks for the tip mate
ONE MAN ARMY - (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/186281-ONE-MAN-ARMY) thanks for the update Everything works great Well done

I have no idea what you are thinking of as far as admin rights go.

All you need to do to install this theme is extract the download to a folder,use either 7zip or winrar.
Inside the folder you just extracted too, you will find two folders one is the dock folder the other is the 2 themes folder.
Open the theme folder inside it you will see 2 more theme folders.
One is for the regular lsd theme and other is for the transparent theme.
Next open the lsd folder and you should see a Lsd.theme file and a LSD folder, drag those 2 items to c/windows/resources/themes.
Next repeat the same operation for the transparent lsd folder and drag the LSD-trans.theme file and LSD-Trans folder to same location as above c/windows/resources/themes.
Now you have install the the themes and only need to select it in your personalization menu on your desktop.
(note you must have theme resource changer installed on your system and have your system patched to run 3rd party themes)

Ghost Rider
February 17th, 2013, 11:59 PM
I have no idea what you are thinking of as far as admin rights go.

All you need to do to install this theme is extract the download to a folder,use either 7zip or winrar.
Inside the folder you just extracted too, you will find two folders one is the dock folder the other is the 2 themes folder.
Open the theme folder inside it you will see 2 more theme folders.
One is for the regular lsd theme and other is for the transparent theme.
Next open the lsd folder and you should see a Lsd.theme file and a LSD folder, drag those 2 items to c/windows/resources/themes.
Next repeat the same operation for the transparent lsd folder and drag the LSD-trans.theme file and LSD-Trans folder to same location as above c/windows/resources/themes.
Now you have install the the themes and only need to select it in your personalization menu on your desktop.
(note you must have theme resource changer installed on your system and have your system patched to run 3rd party themes)

Oh man I know that Perhaps it can be useful for Ryan_Se7en (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148575-Ryan_Se7en) , though I think he knows as well. What I meant is that on some machines if you run a limited rights account you're not allowed to apply some changes. That's why I was asking

Ryan_Se7en
February 18th, 2013, 02:11 AM
Ok guys. I got this theme to works now. I guess there is something wrong with my pc. I just did the clean installation, and the theme works
Special thanks to ONE MAN ARMY, deviantdon, Big V, Dark Knight. for helping me out. Thanks a lot guys

deviantdon
February 18th, 2013, 02:13 AM
you are welcome bro,anytime.:peace:

ONE MAN ARMY
February 18th, 2013, 02:27 AM
Ok guys. I got this theme to works now. I guess there is something wrong with my pc. I just did the clean installation, and the theme works
Special thanks to ONE MAN ARMY, deviantdon, Big V, Dark Knight. for helping me out. Thanks a lot guys

Ok glad everything works now. Hope you enjoy the theme!

February 18th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Everyone else here seems to be able to download and extract the file fine from VC, I myself downloaded and it extracted fine from here, it installs fine also.....sorry to say but the trouble is on the other end.

NO! big v, grim, razor, i and others have been through this before. we all have had it happen with various files uppped here. my opinion is that it's a combination of issues between the browser and the forum software. it doesn't always happen, but it is a FACT that it does happen. i personally got the updated lsd theme downloaded without a problem, but that does not distract from various files that have not downloaded fully that are host here. i for one will not get into that conversation again.

ONE MAN ARMY (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/186281-ONE-MAN-ARMY) i'm running the transparent version and it's truly great.

8pecxstudios
February 18th, 2013, 01:10 PM
NO! big v, grim, razor, i and others have been through this before. we all have had it happen with various files uppped here. my opinion is that it's a combination of issues between the browser and the forum software. it doesn't always happen, but it is a FACT that it does happen. i personally got the updated lsd theme downloaded without a problem, but that does not distract from various files that have not downloaded fully that are host here. i for one will not get into that conversation again.

ONE MAN ARMY (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/186281-ONE-MAN-ARMY) i'm running the transparent version and it's truly great.

i havent had any issues for quite a long time i use DownThemAll! :: Add-ons for Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/downthemall/?src=ss) it verify's the files if there is a part missing you just click start on the file and it downloads the missing bit never any problems.
actually the only problem i had was when there was a limit on the site session been that you couldn't download and view other pages due to only allowing 1 request per user witch was fixed ages ago.
i also noticed that the small amount affected have mediocre internet service witch could result in high data packet loss witch could cause the corrupt files or incomplete downloads.

---------------------------------------------

Get looking theme good work :tu: :no1:

Danice
February 19th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Amazing themes bud! Keep your great work :loving:

robj2005
February 19th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Excellent work :tu: Thanks for sharing

Letícia®
February 20th, 2013, 12:54 PM
great job ... loved this theme ... very gorgeous
:girl:

RICH2466
February 20th, 2013, 11:23 PM
FANTASTIC , GRATE JOB THANK YOU.

Hellcat
February 21st, 2013, 10:51 AM
:flirt: fantastic theme :shocked: awesome work i like it thank you Gor :Smile:

eloliverrap228
February 21st, 2013, 09:48 PM
that is very so amazing

windowsultimateuser
February 23rd, 2013, 02:54 PM
Awesome theme I love it, thanks for sharing it

kicker09
February 23rd, 2013, 03:59 PM
Wow just had to say thank you for this incredible theme. Everything is perfectly proportional, the taskbar is transparent and the text is legible while still having the magic of full glass throughout. Well done you got skill.

Ashley_B
March 13th, 2013, 08:51 PM
theme very beautiful, you are very good at it in> Congrats :love_heart::love_heart:

freak69ize
March 19th, 2013, 02:37 AM
I dont know how you did this by just a screen shot.. but awesome! Ive been waiting a long time for this one. Thanks... and a big thanks to Gor. :)

wolfman.jam
March 19th, 2013, 01:17 PM
oh mumma! im in love!!!! this one is most definately taking over my desktop for a while. thank you guys so much for this!:happy:

tintin
March 27th, 2013, 02:02 AM
nice well thought out theme.i like how it has a flow from the start to the windows.nice!

March 31st, 2013, 09:46 AM
i like this one, looks great... thanks

andymel746
March 31st, 2013, 10:37 AM
Great Theme Gor, Nice Style :Smile: Thanks For sharing

skyres164
August 27th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Thank you very much :)

Awadea
September 11th, 2013, 11:54 PM
Thank's Gor for this masterpiece of digital art and thank's One Man Army that you are willing to continue and completing it.

:daman:

poweredbyostx
March 17th, 2014, 12:21 PM
such a perfect theme.Great work and Thanks.

mike 59
March 17th, 2014, 10:28 PM
fantastic theme thank you for your hard work and for sharing it :happy:And thank you gor

Robbo
March 17th, 2014, 10:56 PM
Many thanks to gor17981 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/171027-gor17981) and ONE MAN ARMY (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/186281-ONE-MAN-ARMY) this theme looks really cool.

spookyville99
March 28th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Beautiful theme, all the blacks and blues and thanks for the transparets and non transparents, great work, thanks for sharing.

stevemason
February 10th, 2019, 04:51 AM
thanks

nexxmanu
February 15th, 2019, 10:23 AM
hello very nice theme will you be available for windows RS5 thank you

Dark Knight
February 15th, 2019, 11:26 PM
hello very nice theme will you be available for windows RS5 thank you

I have it ported to RS5, but needs some tweaking, give me until tomorrow to post. I would do it tonight but it has been a long day at work today. :sigh: