PDA

View Full Version : How do I install a new login screen for windows 7?

TechTheWorld
February 20th, 2013, 05:48 PM
I am new to all this kind of stuff so I have no clue what to do:) How do I install 3rd party login screens? I have seen some u can download on this site but I do not know how to use them.

Any help is very appreciated!

Tech

ONE MAN ARMY
February 20th, 2013, 06:05 PM
I am new to all this kind of stuff so I have no clue what to do:) How do I install 3rd party login screens? I have seen some u can download on this site but I do not know how to use them.

Any help is very appreciated!

Tech

To change your logon screen. Check this link out: http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/899-Logon

In here you will find many applications to change your logon screen. You simply need to pick your desired wallpaper and or Logon Screen, run one of these apps and apply. Its pretty simple and easy to do, the application will change it for you. Hope this helps.

saijzo
February 20th, 2013, 06:11 PM
If you dont want to use any apps just go to C:\Windows\System32\oobe and create a folder named Info and inside that another folder named backgrounds.If the folders are already there save your image as backgroundDefault in the background folder.The image must be in jpeg format and not more than 256kb.If i'm wrong someone correct me:)

TechTheWorld
February 20th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the help:)