PDA

View Full Version : Help!

TechTheWorld
February 27th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Hi:) Ok So here is the problem. I had several themes 3rd party themes installed. And I went to switch from one to another and when I did the back ground changed but the window theme did not,it just looks like windows classic. This has never happened before. Everything was working fine previously. I tried deleting the themes and re-installing them,but to no avail.

I am running windows 7.

Any help is very appreciated:)

Big V
February 27th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Hi:) Ok So here is the problem. I had several themes 3rd party themes installed. And I went to switch from one to another and when I did the back ground changed but the window theme did not,it just looks like windows classic. This has never happened before. Everything was working fine previously. I tried deleting the themes and re-installing them,but to no avail.

I am running windows 7.

Any help is very appreciated:)

can you post a couple of screen bud so we can help you figure out whats happening

TechTheWorld
February 27th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Here u go:61398

Thanks for the help:)

TechTheWorld
February 27th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Also it keeps going back to where its a classic theme:61400

Big V
February 27th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Looks like something has disabled your patch bud to wear 3rd party themes. Possibly an update or other software being installed is the normal cause for this issue.
Just rerun the universal theme patcher and it should fix your issues bud http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/896-Theme-Patchers

TechTheWorld
February 27th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Thanks man:) Ye I have done some updates previously....