PDA

View Full Version : What should I change not to have the blue, but another color?

joderiz
March 7th, 2013, 10:10 AM
What should I change not to have the blue, but another color?
thanks in advance and sorry for bad English always mo

joderiz
March 14th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Hello everyone, I apologize for the double post, public another picture where you can see more about my problem, I have tried in many ways but nothing to do, in this photo I applied a stylehacks but it turns blue when selected, it is 'putting out this crazy thing61634

:crying: ahahahah

ONE MAN ARMY
March 14th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Check Font,colors and system metrics. Highlight color or menu highlight color. Change the color and test it let me know if that is the location of your issue. Thanks

IceBabee
March 14th, 2013, 01:35 PM
I'm stupid and don't know a fix, but there are plenty of people on this site like OneMan Army that can help you. Sorry I couldn't help but good luck and I hope you solve the issue!

joderiz
March 14th, 2013, 02:05 PM
:( nothing , not change

deviantdon
March 14th, 2013, 02:35 PM
joderiz (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/225377-joderiz)

1-Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Progress Bars > Normal > Fill

joderiz
March 15th, 2013, 07:56 AM
thanks for your help but neither is this the right location, I downloaded a theme from tuneup that is very similar to aero and I started from scratch, now glow with the andressbar and does not make me more 'than' joke 'Thanks to all for the information :happy:

ONE MAN ARMY
March 15th, 2013, 08:07 AM
thanks for your help but neither is this the right location, I downloaded a theme from tuneup that is very similar to aero and I started from scratch, now glow with the andressbar and does not make me more 'than' joke 'Thanks to all for the information :happy:

Not sure what your saying but the glowing text in that image is in.....

Address, Breadcrumbs & Search > Breadcrumb > Aero > Normal > Active & Inactive Crumbs > Textcolor:Color

joderiz
March 15th, 2013, 08:28 AM
yes thank you, already 'I changed it to green when the window is max :happy:

smilzo
April 17th, 2014, 08:31 PM
ciao joderiz puoi venire in chat? non capisco come funziona questo forum mi puoi aiutare su qualcosa?

Translated. please use english only.

"hello joderiz can come to chat? I do not understand how this forum can help me on something?"