PDA

View Full Version : we need a new theme comp!!

deviantdon
March 17th, 2013, 07:31 PM
hint hint (mr.grim) hint hint :cheeky:

March 17th, 2013, 09:53 PM

i'll second that, hint hint :cheeky:

IceBabee
March 18th, 2013, 04:36 AM
lmao2I must have to agree!!!!!!!!

Harvey Sewdin
March 18th, 2013, 12:01 PM

Taking a rest now, but how about a sig/avatar comp?? :whistle:

razorsedge
March 20th, 2013, 04:57 AM

If you guys wanna have your own and also have someone besides me run it then by all means have one. I know myself I just don't have the time to run another or even do another theme I am in the middle of 3 already lol. Harvey Sewdin there says he is out for now pretty well tied up I know the same goes for myself and nofx not sure of others but you can round ppl up and do one if you guys like. These last few mths have been busy as hell for me so having something with time restraints for a theme and the running of it I would just not be able to do that at this time :)

deviantdon
March 20th, 2013, 05:53 AM
razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) ya thats cool my friend,i knew you would be out right now. its just a thought i had because i haven't seen one in a while. we had the Halloween one but only myself and one other entered so no wins i guess. but if harvey wants to build one and start one for sigs and avatars im down for that.lol
anyway bro cant wait to see your new stuff coming out..

8pecxstudios
March 20th, 2013, 10:48 AM
yeah im way to busy also maybe all you new themers can have one but maybe one day when i can find the time i might make another theme (finish my second theme) for a comp.