PDA

View Full Version : I have a question??

XxHackThisxX
March 25th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Is there any way to change the cyberfox background? I thought this image up and would like to set it as my cyberfox background.If not,its ok,was just curious.Here is the image i would like though..61816

ONE MAN ARMY
March 25th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Thats pretty cool. You might want to talk to YourNumber1Fan He made a HUD Start page for cyberfox that was pretty cool.

XxHackThisxX
March 25th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Thanx for replying.will do that.

XxHackThisxX
March 25th, 2013, 04:29 PM
hmmm.he is not on and i cant seem to find where the hud start page is located.could yah point me in the right direction? also,is this going to consist of any editing or is there a start page changer in cyberfox?

Harvey Sewdin
March 25th, 2013, 07:03 PM
hmmm.he is not on and i cant seem to find where the hud start page is located.could yah point me in the right direction? also,is this going to consist of any editing or is there a start page changer in cyberfox?

There is no start page changer mate(as far as i know lol), the way you can put something like that is to change your homepage to some premade webpage in your computer(so when you open a tab it will show that page, its in settings). YN1F made something like this, currently i am working on an exclusive cyberfox startpage. I will show you a sneak peak, its just a test one though.

XxHackThisxX
March 25th, 2013, 07:51 PM
wowwwww!! That is freakin awsome!!! I sooo want that as my start page!! Unbelievable talented work! Thankyou for sharing that. How would i apply this {when its finished} as my start page? or any theme or start page for that matter?...God!,i cant get over that! Is just so awsome.Kindah like in ah trance just staring at it..lol

XxHackThisxX
March 25th, 2013, 07:56 PM
still staring at it! think im gonnah pee myself!! ha ha

Lamia
March 25th, 2013, 09:32 PM
you wanna move original image from cyberfox or you wanna make your own custom image?

8pecxstudios
March 25th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Is there any way to change the cyberfox background? I thought this image up and would like to set it as my cyberfox background.If not,its ok,was just curious.Here is the image i would like though..61816

Hi mate yes you can change the start page look and feel just go here https://8pecxstudios.com/?page_id=50 and watch the video tutorial on how to edit the mozilla start page.

it will require you to edit the css style sheet for the start page.

hope that helps mate:Peace:

XxHackThisxX
March 25th, 2013, 10:14 PM
thanx ToadyShadow! much appreciated!

XxHackThisxX
April 9th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Just thought i would letcha's know that this is what i was looking for>>> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/browser-backgrounds/ .....Not only does this change my background pic,but it uses whatever wallpaper i have allready in my computer without having to upload from a url.It also doesnt require an extra tab.As soon as i open cyberfox,the image is there.It is set as my home page with the image and no extra tabs showing.Is an awsome addon :) just thought i would letcha's know and ty for all your help :) P.S. This add on also gives you the option to resize,recolor,and position your wallpaper at anytime by right clicking the pic :)