PDA

View Full Version : Blue Thunder

razorsedge
April 12th, 2013, 02:52 AM
Do You have the Thunder in YOU

Presenting

BLUE THUNDER

Been working a while on these this is my blue themes done for the Toronto Maple Leafs without the hockey part for those non hockey fans lol

Theme comes in 2 different versions with extras so please enjoy icon packs and aimp skins to come soon :)

Theme comes as a dual installer thanks to ToadyShadow for the installer bud great work. The installer will put both themes on your computer you have the option at the end to have it apply one of them to start to just run the installer then go to personalize and click on the version you would like to apply.

1st Version

Alternate Version

Theme includes

custom sound pack
custom cursors
explorer frame images
start button
image res icons
shell32 images
5 Wallpapers

Version 1

http://www.4shared.com/archive/TUM0Ss20/Blue_Thunder_Theme.html

Version 2

http://www.4shared.com/archive/0dDBC8_q/Blue_Thunder_Theme_2.html

Blue Thunder extras

Adobe Splash Screens
Shellbrd Orb
Genuine Image
Dock
Time Date Clocks
Fonts

Download Quantum Chrome Theme

https://8pecxstudios.com/?page_id=1012

pats
April 12th, 2013, 02:57 AM
Nice work , razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) , Very cool theme !!! :happy:

8pecxstudios
April 12th, 2013, 03:12 AM
Yeah mate

always a pleasure, i really liked helping out on these themes its my default ATM has been for while now, you really have mastered the art of themes.

you deserve a long rest as you been pouring your heart n soul in to the amazing line up of themes for a few months now. :tu: :no1:

HammerJack
April 12th, 2013, 03:21 AM
Great work my friend, trying this out now and have to say the quality is noticeable. :smile:
Nice choice of blues, nice choice of fonts, easy on these old eyes, and cool gradients..
Like to know more about that clock trick (3 clock dials) in your previews..
Not a real big fan of blue, sorry to say, but it goes without saying that your work is top class and couldn't pass this one up..:cheeky:
Nice work on the installer also Toady..:Peace:

razorsedge
April 12th, 2013, 03:29 AM
Great work my friend, trying this out now and have to say the quality is noticeable. :smile:
Nice choice of blues, nice choice of fonts, easy on these old eyes, and cool gradients..
Like to know more about that clock trick (3 clock dials) in your previews..
Not a real big fan of blue, sorry to say, but it goes without saying that your work is top class and couldn't pass this one up..:cheeky:
Nice work on the installer also Toady..:Peace:

Thanks for all the comments guys :)

Toady you have been a huge help and those beauty installers you have made I can't thank you enough :)

Hammer ya the clocks Toady and another Friend of mine from down in aussie land turned me on to so you know what time it is in other places when your talking to friends you can add 2 more clocks to your place there for different parts of the world all you have to do is

click the clock in the taskbar

click change time and date settings at the bottom

then in the new window click additional clocks tab and add 2 more clocks for whatever time zone of your choice

It's funny until they mentioned it to me I never knew you could do that either lmao

and the blue well this was already for my leafs theme which I am posting now and the team colors are blue and white so I got bugged for a non hockey one lol

Thanks again everyone :)

deviantdon
April 12th, 2013, 03:34 AM
there is no better theme than a theme by the master razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) ..

YourNumbr1Fan
April 12th, 2013, 03:38 AM
Another awesome work!---Heck yea!

IceBabee
April 12th, 2013, 04:08 AM
Yet another awesome piece of work you have done!!!!!! WOW....you do some awesome work my friend :)

razorsedge
April 12th, 2013, 04:39 AM
thank you everyone for the comments I hope you all enjoy the theme :)

There will be some extras to come yet aimp skin an icon pack that will go with all these themes I have posted soon as well :)

Thanks again for all the comments :)

Big V
April 12th, 2013, 05:28 AM
Thanks a lot tucker these are awesome themes bud, I have really enjoyed running the early version you have given me

Letícia®
April 12th, 2013, 11:43 AM
great job as always razorsedge... thank you

Harvey Sewdin
April 12th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Awesome job mate, nice startmenu i have to say. love it :smile:

lahercoll
April 12th, 2013, 01:31 PM
really a great job my friend awesome thanks for this great theme greetings.:Smile:

robj2005
April 12th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Beautiful job:Smile:,looks amazing,thanks for sharing :tu:

SmittenKitten
April 12th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Both versions of this theme are absolutely gorgeous! Great work! :tu:

razorsedge
April 13th, 2013, 01:01 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone I am happy to see you like the themes.

Am on a big kick this past while enjoying stuff more minimal and glass style so you can use the themes for everyday use lol

enjoy the themes everyone :)

lostiano
April 14th, 2013, 06:34 AM
wow.. nice theme mate :D have been waiting fir this one so long...

mkpcxxl
April 15th, 2013, 08:26 PM
No, it's not Blue Thunder, it's Blue SUPER Thunder, great work razorsedge, I like it. :loving:

mkpcxxl

abdo70
April 18th, 2013, 04:31 PM
looks very good my friend :tu:

Hellcat
April 29th, 2013, 05:03 AM
:flirt: this is fantastic thank you Tucker :tu:

Lamia
April 29th, 2013, 07:33 AM
Another amazing theme, thanks for sharing! :peace:

Lamia
April 30th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Very impressive work my friend, thanks for sharing this color! :peace:

kine
May 2nd, 2013, 07:12 AM
mister tucker... aka razorsedge... everytime i think there is no way you can make a more amazing theme.... you put out something like this... its perfect, not sure how else to describe this theme. you sir are a true, motha Freekin genius graphical themesmith (<--southpark spin off haha :) ) much respect for producing some of the most innovative and damn right badass lookin themes ever. and in my opinion this one is the best theme out, period.

this is smokey from SiTP btw

Forexal
May 5th, 2013, 12:56 PM
I love this theme, great work! I like the way you did the taskbar and the colour scheme just fits so well together!
I have a problem though, not sure if its only me but after installing I notice that some parts are missing, such as clocks, certain panels (like in control panel) and the start orb.
http://puu.sh/2Nhs2.png

8pecxstudios
May 5th, 2013, 02:23 PM
I love this theme, great work! I like the way you did the taskbar and the colour scheme just fits so well together!
I have a problem though, not sure if its only me but after installing I notice that some parts are missing, such as clocks, certain panels (like in control panel) and the start orb.

hi mate for shell images and start orb you need to install theme resource changer

for the clock and system branding you have to manually do thos with restorator tutorials for that are in the help section on vc :happy:

Big V
May 5th, 2013, 02:50 PM
http://puu.sh/2Nhs2.png

Looks like you may have not copied all the files correctly, open c/windows/resources/themes/blue thunder.
Look in the theme folder and make sure it contains the shell32.dll folder and it has image numbers 632, 633, 634, 635, & 700 contained within it. That should give you the control panel header and the sidepanels.
For the clock, shellbrd, genuine image, & fonts you need to install the theme extras.

Forexal
May 5th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Looks like you may have not copied all the files correctly, open c/windows/resources/themes/blue thunder.
Look in the theme folder and make sure it contains the shell32.dll folder and it has image numbers 632, 633, 634, 635, & 700 contained within it. That should give you the control panel header and the sidepanels.
For the clock, shellbrd, genuine image, & fonts you need to install the theme extras.
I checked and all of the images are there, so I tried installing (as administrator) and this error came up.
http://puu.sh/2NlTu.png

I'll try following toady's instructions as I'm not sure whether or not I have the 'resources manager'.

Big V
May 5th, 2013, 03:33 PM
yes you do need theme resource changer installed also, i did not see toadys post when i made my post

8pecxstudios
May 5th, 2013, 10:58 PM
I checked and all of the images are there, so I tried installing (as administrator) and this error came up.

I'll try following toady's instructions as I'm not sure whether or not I have the 'resources manager'.

hi mate that error shows up when the msstyle is still in use by windows OS as its still loaded into the kernel module in the ram, a simple switch to different theme and restart windows explorer.exe will unload it or a restart your pc with a different theme selected.

the error means it can't write to or replace that file due to the above reason.

i hope that helps

pinkfloyder
May 7th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Great themes, many thanks again!!!

razorsedge
May 7th, 2013, 10:54 PM
http://puu.sh/2NlTu.png

hi bud sry for the late reply here this happens cause you don't have theme resource changer installed those mages that are missingget applied with the theme only if you have theme resource changer installed on your os you can get it here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/30902-Theme-Resource-Changer-no-more-dll-editing

Thanks again for the comments everyone :)

razorsedge
May 7th, 2013, 10:59 PM
mister tucker... aka razorsedge... everytime i think there is no way you can make a more amazing theme.... you put out something like this... its perfect, not sure how else to describe this theme. you sir are a true, motha Freekin genius graphical themesmith (<--southpark spin off haha :) ) much respect for producing some of the most innovative and damn right badass lookin themes ever. and in my opinion this one is the best theme out, period.

this is smokey from SiTP btw

wow smokey man there is a name I have not seen in a longtime bud lol

how you been how is sipt doing have to go over and see how things are there it has been an eternity since I checked out any of the old os building haunts lol

funny you should mention that too I am actually in the middle of creating a new win 7 os for myself first one I have done in about dam must be 3 years or more now wonder how rusty I will be bet I will have to look at my own tuts to make it again lol great to see ya bud and thanks for the comments :)

8pecxstudios
May 12th, 2013, 12:47 AM
Added a google chrome theme to match this awesome theme for thos who use google chrome. enjoy

abdo70
May 12th, 2013, 12:10 PM
excellent! Love it:givahand:

Jorge610
May 25th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Links are broken. It´s a shame.

kine
July 11th, 2013, 02:15 AM
wow smokey man there is a name I have not seen in a longtime bud lol

how you been how is sipt doing have to go over and see how things are there it has been an eternity since I checked out any of the old os building haunts lol

funny you should mention that too I am actually in the middle of creating a new win 7 os for myself first one I have done in about dam must be 3 years or more now wonder how rusty I will be bet I will have to look at my own tuts to make it again lol great to see ya bud and thanks for the comments :)

i been good bro, sitp is pretty much the same :) not a whole lot goes on, but its still a great place for finding up to date full version programs n shit.

if you need a tester for your new os, im you man :D ill pm you my email. take it ez bud

Chucky
September 12th, 2013, 04:22 AM
I like this theme very much but i would like to make the start menu flush with the taskbar and edge of my screen. how do I do that?

poweredbyostx
March 21st, 2014, 11:42 PM
Thank you for this theme.

Badboy740
December 5th, 2020, 07:46 AM
Well I really like the theme and I think you:gun::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky: do great work!!!