PDA

View Full Version : Cyberfox The Time has come to experience the future theme

razorsedge
April 12th, 2013, 04:18 AM
The Time has come to experience the future of web browsing

The days of slow older 32 bit browsing is now over join the revolution with

Cyberfox

The second theme I have based around Cyberfox to thank ToadyShadow for his amazing browser is a sleek minimal design that is very easy on the eyes and made for everyday use. It is designed around Toadys Cyberfox site.

Theme comes with a custom installer designed by ToadyShadow that will put the theme files on your computer and you have the option at the end to auto apply the theme or you can just run the installer then go to personalize and pick the theme to apply it.

Please take an opportunity if you are a Cyberfox user to visit Toadys site and write a review of his browser here: Write One (https://8pecxstudios.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=52)

Theme includes

custom sound pack
custom cursors
explorer frame images
start button
image res icons
shell32 images
Wallpaper

Theme extras

Adobe Splash Screens
Shellbrd Orb
Genuine Image
Time Date Clocks
Fonts

Download theme and extras here

http://www.4shared.com/archive/g7lW1lfh/Cyberfox.html

Big V
April 12th, 2013, 05:25 AM
Excellent theme Tucker, I have been running it a few days now and it absolutely awesome

8pecxstudios
April 12th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Yeah an amazing job mate you really put allot of work into all the themes you posted today. Thank you for all your hard work :tu: :no1:

cybacreep
April 12th, 2013, 06:59 AM
Amazing job well done thanks for sharing
:happy:

Harvey Sewdin
April 12th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Killer job mate, cyberfox is it!

April 12th, 2013, 11:54 AM
looks to be another great theme from you razor (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge)

Letícia®
April 12th, 2013, 12:04 PM
undoubtedly excellent job ... thank you

Dark Knight
April 12th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Nice theme, great work!:no1:

Was kinda stumped when I downloaded the extras in .tar format, I thought I was going to have to YET download another file extractor until I realized Winrar would take care of it. I guess everyone HAS to be different :cheeky:

jumper
April 12th, 2013, 03:46 PM
fantastic theme thank you so much for share love it:Smile:

robj2005
April 12th, 2013, 04:08 PM
Great work again,thanks for sharing :tu:

XxHackThisxX
April 12th, 2013, 05:23 PM
wow! very nice theme! well done! Thankyou for sharing :)

IceBabee
April 12th, 2013, 06:18 PM
This theme is awesome! But I just cannot seem to take the theme "Requim" off my computer.....! Great job on this and, I will download it though....Thank you so much for all your hard work and awesome themes! :)

razorsedge
April 13th, 2013, 01:09 AM
Thanks again for the comments everyone :)

lol icebabee ya this one I got inspired by the way Toadys cyberfox site looked I really enjoyed the design and wanted to do a theme that matched it this one is more minimal ment for everyday use on your computer :)

Thanks again everyone :)

Mr GRiM
April 13th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Wow mate you have been busy, love all the new themes although this one is probably my favorite, love it mate, thanks for all your hard work on these :smile:

Oprayx
April 19th, 2013, 12:06 AM
i downloaded this and installed it and it was awesome. I just re-installed my windows and tried to install this again but when I enable it, my windows looks like xp and not win7. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Big V
April 19th, 2013, 02:13 AM
have you patched your windows to enable 3rd party themes to run on your system yet. that is what causes that issue

HammerJack
April 21st, 2013, 04:49 AM
This is a masterpiece like Toady has already stated.
Excellent work guys, you rock BIG time..
:superman:
Like to find out a little more about the wallpaper used in your screens above, whether it is yours, or someone else's.
Been looking for something like this for another project I'm working on, if it is available?
Thanks again..

razorsedge
April 21st, 2013, 05:39 AM
This is a masterpiece like Toady has already stated.
Excellent work guys, you rock BIG time..
:superman:
Like to find out a little more about the wallpaper used in your screens above, whether it is yours, or someone else's.
Been looking for something like this for another project I'm working on, if it is available?
Thanks again..

Hi Bud :)

this is actually the background from toadys cyberfox site here: https://8pecxstudios.com/

When toady was first doing up his site and looking at themes for it he showed me that one and I liked it best of them all he ended up going with it and that's what inspired me to do this theme I liked the look of his site so I tried to model the theme around the look of his site.

the wall itself is actually a small image I think 100x100 u just tile over and over for the wall I added the cracks png that he sent me from his site background and the top bar there is a few diff choices I kinda liked the broken one I used then I added a overlay to the entire wall for darkness and shading thats where it comes from :)

HammerJack
April 21st, 2013, 05:53 AM
Well it's an excellent work the both of ya have finished up with.
And double wow for the wall on Toady's site also, man that's nice..
Walls are the one thing I haven't started working on for some reason, I always been asking perms from others when I need a wall, lol..
Rock on buddy...

Hellcat
April 29th, 2013, 05:01 AM
:flirt: fantastic theme and work thank you Tucker :tu: :shocked:

abdo70
May 12th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Stunning! :Smile:

ONE MAN ARMY
May 18th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Just wanted to say this is awesome. This pack of themes you released are all amazing. Thanks razor. Thanks for all your hard work.

Dalon
May 21st, 2013, 08:08 AM
Masterpiece must have. One of best of the best. I have tested it. It s merveillous day.....love:love: :happy:

superbink
May 23rd, 2013, 11:08 PM
That's so cool thanks.

DenpaShana
May 28th, 2013, 05:14 AM
i would love to try this theme but I get an error when i try to download it.

Edit: it has been resolved now.

m4ksta
May 28th, 2013, 01:57 PM
links dont work

XxHackThisxX
March 27th, 2014, 09:42 PM
why is it that when i click on the download button it brings me to another site where is unless i download some other application like "ilivid" "mplayer" or some browser that i can not get this file? I do not want to download a bunch of junk with the theme file,i just want the theme file itself.Is there a way NOT to have to download all that spammy crap??..lol

XxHackThisxX
March 27th, 2014, 09:51 PM
nevermind.found ah way round it.thanx :) Really love this theme!

Lamia
March 27th, 2014, 09:56 PM
why is it that when i click on the download button it brings me to another site where is unless i download some other application like "ilivid" "mplayer" or some browser that i can not get this file? I do not want to download a bunch of junk with the theme file,i just want the theme file itself.Is there a way NOT to have to download all that spammy crap??..lol
You need to be registered on 4shared.com site, so you can even download properly this file (you can't download it if you are not registered, it will be spam for sure). Do that first, then if you still have problems or issues with downloading type a comment about it, i check file now, everything works! :peace:

XxHackThisxX
March 27th, 2014, 10:13 PM
You need to be registered on 4shared.com site, so you can even download properly this file (you can't download it if you are not registered, it will be spam for sure). Do that first, then if you still have problems or issues with downloading type a comment about it, i check file now, everything works! :peace:

Yes,that is what i did..after the fact..lol.Thats how i got it to download without the spam,by signing in. Thanx Lamia for the info my friend.

Lamia
March 27th, 2014, 10:18 PM
Yes,that is what i did..after the fact..lol.Thats how i got it to download without the spam,by signing in. Thanx Lamia for the info my friend.
Glad to help, enjoy the theme mate! :peace:

March 27th, 2014, 10:26 PM
we should not be having to register with the file host just to download the file. this really needs to be hosted somewhere else.

plasmastrike
April 22nd, 2014, 04:05 AM
I found this theme on cyber foxes fourms somewhere. Don't want to regester for 4shared and bug me not wasn't working.

Loving this theme, even my partner has it now. using it cyberfox with deepdark firefox theme, stylish deepdark additions, deepdark google stylish google,com theme, dark xda xda-devolpers,com and other websites that i go to having a dark theme. This website dosn't need one as it is dark