PDA

View Full Version : Tell me what yah think please :)

XxHackThisxX
April 13th, 2013, 01:48 AM
This is the first time i have tried using photoshop.I have had it for quite some time and trying to figure it out on my own.This is just kindah ah frame with cyberfox pic in it. Im not sure what i intended it to be,but hey,im just starting to learn.I would gladly take any suggestions,criticism,or any comments to help me better myself.Thanx :)62155

deviantdon
April 13th, 2013, 01:58 AM
ill tell you what for a first time that is one awesome job you have done there.:peace:

XxHackThisxX
April 13th, 2013, 02:06 AM
Thankyou so much.It gives me more confidence when someone says something like that :) I will keep trying and working harder at it.I know i will get better. Thanx again very much!

HammerJack
April 13th, 2013, 02:17 AM
Your on to something now.. We all started somewhere..
Once you get that in your blood you'll be shooting up PS intravenously from now on, lol..
PS opens up a whole new world and before long you'll know it like the back of your hand, it's addictive... Keep on trucking my friend..
Good start and hope to see more from ya in the future..

XxHackThisxX
April 13th, 2013, 02:29 AM
Thankyou so much HammerJack!! That means alot to me :) I have been using photoscape for ah long time and just couldnt quite figure out photoshop.Photoscape wasnt quite doing everything i needed it to do,but i still use it alot.It has alot of fascinating features in it. God threw me ah curveball when it came to learning on my own.I am ah hands on typ of guy.I usually have to have someone to show me first.When it comes to fixing computers though,its ah different story..lol.for some reason i catch on easy,and have fixed hundreds of them.Im not an advanced user,just ah moderate and still learning.I hope that i can learn photoshop like i can fix computers..lol.Thanx again for the nice comment :)

IceBabee
April 13th, 2013, 04:27 AM
Done a great job for being your first! That is how I learned PS was on my own. Trust me when I say this.....there is so much to learn, that you really never learn it all! Don't be afraid to go to a few PS tutorials, for they will help teach you quite a bit. I would just mess around with everything I could for along time just to see what it did and how I could improve it! I'm still learning myself and I have had it for 3 years now! You are doing a great job, and I can't wait to see more of your work!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the share :)

Big V
April 13th, 2013, 04:57 AM
I think HammerJack and IceBabbee said it all already lol
Just remember youtube is your friend when it comes to ps tuts, you will never have enough time to learn everything that ps can do but it is a lot of fun trying lol

8pecxstudios
April 13th, 2013, 05:11 AM
looks good mate we all get better with practice

youtube tutorials will help allot

i made this from a tutorial

also try Junglespider (http://junglespider.deviantart.com/gallery/) his tuts are wicked.

:tu: :no1:

XxHackThisxX
April 13th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Thankyou all for the comments :) I cant wait to get started,as my brain is just cramped with imagination..lol..I am naturally in reality an artist,and if i could create in photoshop what i can on paper and wood and let the whole world see it,then im gonnah have fun doing it :) Thanx again!

Harvey Sewdin
April 13th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Nice work for the first time mate. I see you're working with blending options, good start. Just keep practicing and playing with photoshop. Thats how i learned it. And if you have a question or need help, you can always ask. goodluck :smile:

XxHackThisxX
April 13th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Thanx Harvey!! Appreciate that :)

YourNumbr1Fan
April 13th, 2013, 03:40 PM
It looks very cool bud!----Keep on keeping on with PS!:cool2:

XxHackThisxX
April 13th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Thankyou YourNumber1Fan :)