PDA

View Full Version : No solid colors in "gradient Pallet".ps6

XxHackThisxX
April 21st, 2013, 11:08 PM
Hi all. I have noticed when looking at some tutorials that there should be some solid colors in the gradient pallet.Do i have to load them in and if so,could yah please tell me how? There really doesnt seem to much of ah selection here at all. Thanx62311

Big V
April 21st, 2013, 11:16 PM
See that little gear symbol on the right of the pallet just above your arrow there are several more gradient in that options menu plus you can load your own from that menu.
Myself I keep all my gradients, styles, and texture in a file on my storage drive and just load them from there instead of installing them as the more you install into PS the longer it takes for ps to load.
You can find tons of gradients on the net and deviant art also bud

XxHackThisxX
April 21st, 2013, 11:28 PM
Thanx for replying Big V.I did open up the gear symbol and there was no options for solid colors.You said load your own? How do i go bout making ah gradient as they are GRD files.Im not sure how to do that.Back to the tutorials..lol.Thanx again :)

XxHackThisxX
April 21st, 2013, 11:36 PM
got it Big V :) One tutorial summed it all up.Thanx again :)

Big V
April 21st, 2013, 11:43 PM
Gradient can be a bit of a bitch to create, normally I grab one of gradient pack off the net then as I use or need them I will tweek them to suit my purpose and personal taste.

8pecxstudios
April 22nd, 2013, 01:16 AM
See that little gear symbol on the right of the pallet just above your arrow there are several more gradient in that options menu plus you can load your own from that menu.
Myself I keep all my gradients, styles, and texture in a file on my storage drive and just load them from there instead of installing them as the more you install into PS the longer it takes for ps to load.
You can find tons of gradients on the net and deviant art also bud

lol for me i click ps icon on taskbar and in under 2 seconds its fully loaded an open but i have an SSD lol

i have over 2000 fonts, 5000 styles, 4000 gradients, 10,000 patterns and 7 plugins. lol

XxHackThisxX
April 22nd, 2013, 01:59 AM
lol..i think i will just make ah few of my own first,then add ah couple here and there as i need them..lol.too many would be overwhelming for now as i am just learning.lol.I have allready made some solid colors and in doing that ive also figured out how to blend colors :) How i love tutorials..lol

XxHackThisxX
April 22nd, 2013, 02:04 AM
I have multiple photo editing tools.. ( photoscape,gimp,photoshop,photo explosion deluxe,and abrasoft fantamorph4. I tend to use photoscape alot! as it is what i first started out with.I can use it for so many things.With all these photo editing tools i should be able to start getting creative. :)