PDA

View Full Version : Few Locations I haven't found

HitMeDoN
April 24th, 2013, 10:40 PM
I don't know how does mr grim has done it but it looks really nice

nofx1994
April 25th, 2013, 01:01 AM
those are actually inside a folder in the theme folder. if you look at the images you can see the locations of the images, but you need the theme resource changer installed for these items to work correctly

HitMeDoN
April 25th, 2013, 01:28 AM
i have not installed resource changer mate..... its in style.... i have used Restorator 2007 and it had that images.... but when i open it in style builder i cant find that location at all in my style :( but when i open toxic style it has that path. I am using windows 8 mate.

Thank you for your reply.

Big V
April 25th, 2013, 01:49 AM
i don't believe toxic was ever ported for win 8 and that may be the reason bud as it is a win 7 theme
but those images are located in the shell32.dll and shellbrd.dll

HitMeDoN
April 25th, 2013, 02:08 AM
Sorry mate I was wrong it was Poison theme

Mr GRiM
April 25th, 2013, 04:42 AM
Hi Don, I added those images to the msstyles and added new custom class maps for their locations, you will still be able to edit them without adding the new class maps but they will not be named and instead will just have numbers.

This is the locations in mine, you should have them in the same place but with numbers instead of names.

Also note that to have these locations you need to have my customized system files for the shell32.dll, systemcpl.dll and explorerframe.dll

HitMeDoN
April 25th, 2013, 05:00 AM
Thank you!