PDA

View Full Version : CS6 Splash Screen Colors

IcicleThief69
April 30th, 2013, 08:31 PM
I think I am posting this in the right spot on here. I just wanted to share a little of my work. First let me say not the whole thing is mine. I took a little inspiration from Big V and his work. I took the splash screen from CS6 and did a little work to them. The main shadow is turned on, on them like you see here just on the feathers and ink marks. But anyway here they are. Enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2g3pzo5chs5bxgv/CS6 Splash Screens.zip

YourNumbr1Fan
April 30th, 2013, 08:42 PM
These are nice!---I was looking for some cool cs6 splashes!---Thanks so much!

Letícia®
April 30th, 2013, 10:40 PM
this perfect, I will utilize all ... excellent work ... thank you :loving:

IcicleThief69
May 1st, 2013, 04:38 PM
Thank you glad you guys like them.

XxHackThisxX
May 2nd, 2013, 02:32 AM
dumb question,but ive never installed these before.could yah tell me how to go bout it?

IcicleThief69
May 2nd, 2013, 05:56 PM
I had to go and enlist the help of a fellow member on here to do it for me. Big V changed mine out for me. But i can tell you. If you have the program called Restorator 2007(which does have free trial for 30 days) then you can change it out.

Go in to this path

C: Program Files, Adobe, Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 bit) and look for the file PSArt.dll copy it to your desktop

Next find the same file under

C: Progam Files [x86], Adobe, Adobe Photoshop CS6

Make sure to save them 2 different folders because they will have the same name. Open them with Restorator 2007 and find the SPLASHBACKGROUND.PNG file and change it. Do the same for the other file. Save them. Then Change the original files by adding .old or .bck to the name so you can keep them if you need to go back anytime. Once that's done you can copy and paste your new files back in and start the program and see your splash screen.

I hope I have explained this right if not I am sure someone will chime in and correct me.

I will be doing a new splash screen for After Effects soon too and will post it up when I have it done.

Harvey Sewdin
May 2nd, 2013, 06:04 PM
Nice work bud, plenty full of colors :smile:

IcicleThief69
May 4th, 2013, 06:49 AM
Hey Thanks

sete
May 4th, 2013, 07:02 AM
Very good style,thanks for sharing.:happy:

Lamia
May 4th, 2013, 07:40 AM
This are awsome my friend, thanks for sharing, respect! :Peace:

Lamia
May 4th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Can you also put into thread where to put this new splash screen files, can't find it on my pc, thanks! :Peace:

Big V
May 4th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Can you also put into thread where to put this new splash screen files, can't find it on my pc, thanks! :Peace:

The splash screens are located in PSArt.dll in the photoshop program folder
and the text for the credits is located in the language.rc in the string folder of the photoshop.dll

IceBabee
May 4th, 2013, 03:25 PM
These are really nice my friend!!!!! Thank you for the share :)

Lamia
May 4th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Thank you Big V, respect!

IcicleThief69
May 4th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Thanks again everyone and enjoy them. New splash coming soon for After Effects as well.

XxHackThisxX
May 4th, 2013, 04:27 PM
thankyou IcicleThief for explaining that. My splash screen looks awsome now!! I love it! congrats on ah job well done.nice work!:Peace:

IcicleThief69
June 8th, 2013, 06:27 AM
thankyou IcicleThief for explaining that. My splash screen looks awsome now!! I love it! congrats on ah job well done.nice work!:Peace:

Hey Thanks much sorry to take so long been work hard at work.

JABU
July 23rd, 2013, 04:15 PM
I had to go and enlist the help of a fellow member on here to do it for me. Big V changed mine out for me. But i can tell you. If you have the program called Restorator 2007(which does have free trial for 30 days) then you can change it out.

Go in to this path

C: Program Files, Adobe, Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 bit) and look for the file PSArt.dll copy it to your desktop

Next find the same file under

C: Progam Files [x86], Adobe, Adobe Photoshop CS6

Make sure to save them 2 different folders because they will have the same name. Open them with Restorator 2007 and find the SPLASHBACKGROUND.
Hi trying to do this and i got this far :)
And now i am lost ?? Any help on this this part please --PNG file and change it. Do the same for the other file. Save them. Then Change the original files by adding .old or .bck to the name so you can keep them if you need to go back anytime. Once that's done you can copy and paste your new files back in and start the program and see your splash screen.

Any help would be appreciated