PDA

View Full Version : The Inner Shape Of The Icon

Pro Designer 50210
May 3rd, 2013, 08:31 PM
Hi Guys . Hope you Are Fine :)

In Order To Make An Icon I Need "The Inner Shape" Or what Ever It Is Called 62720 , The Question Is Do I Have To Draw It in A Program Or Something Like PS Or There Is free Made on A Website you Could Guide Me To Or Any Other Way , Thanks

razorsedge
May 3rd, 2013, 09:27 PM

In Order To Make An Icon I Need "The Inner Shape" Or what Ever It Is Called 62720 , The Question Is Do I Have To Draw It in A Program Or Something Like PS Or There Is free Made on A Website you Could Guide Me To Or Any Other Way , Thanks

hi bud

not sure why u would want to go through all that hassle of taking the inner icon from that image to make an icon, thats the tuneup utilities icon why not just do an image search in google for tuneup utilities icon like this

https://www.google.ca/search?q=tuneup+utilities+icon&client=firefox-a&hs=YG4&rls=Cyberfox:en-US:official&channel=np&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=eSuEUZ27J8ruqwHSqoDIAQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=852

just grab one u like and use ps to adjust the colors accordingly :)

Harvey Sewdin
May 4th, 2013, 11:10 AM

I'm with razor, but if you only need one of those honeycomb holes, that shape is already a preset in protoshop (tools>polygontool) or yeah you can just google an image of it :smile:

Lamia
May 4th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Thanks bro, you help me alot with this info's, respect! :Peace:

I'm with razor, but if you only need one of those honeycomb holes, that shape is already a preset in protoshop (tools>polygontool) or yeah you can just google an image of it :smile:

Pro Designer 50210
May 4th, 2013, 03:58 PM
why u would want to go through all that hassle of taking the inner icon from that image to make an icon

ahaa , Then This is Your Way Of Doing That , I Just Needed To Know , In order To Make it In The right Way .
I Searched On Google On Already Free Made In Order To Go On The Process of Doing The Icons Quickly .
Thanks For the Help .

Pro Designer 50210
May 4th, 2013, 04:00 PM
I'm with razor
Thank You Too @Harvey , I Appreciate That .