PDA

View Full Version : Changing taskbar font

fakeralsfake
May 17th, 2013, 06:17 PM
I want to change the taskbar font on my Win8 Pro 64-Bit. I tried to do it using Windows Style Builder; however, I wasn't able to as it fails to edit win8 visual styles.
Is another tool different from Windows Style Builder needed?

ONE MAN ARMY
May 17th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Im not 100% sure, I have not messed with win 8 yet. But I do believe there is an updated win8 version of WSB. I believe your going to need this to edit or make themes in WSB. You might want to check WSB's website. Sorry Hope this helps my friend.

fakeralsfake
May 18th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Yeah, there is a beta version of WSB which can edit win8 visual styles; however, it failed in my case :(
Is there anybody on this forum who can handle this situation? If yes, at least, I can send him/her the visual style which I want to edit and s/he sends it back after editing.

ONE MAN ARMY
May 18th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Only Grim, GSW. and Maybe 1 other person have actually messed with windows 8 themes. You might want to hit one of them up with a PM. Please be patient with them though. They might be extremely busy. So if they dont get back to you right away dont take it personal. I will look into it as well. Although I have not messed with win 8. But Ill see what I can do for you.

fakeralsfake
May 18th, 2013, 01:15 PM
I'll contact both Grim and GSW. Thanks for your suggestions!

PS: Is posting deviantart links on the forum allowed? If yes, I can give the link to the theme I wanna modify. Otherwise, I'll attach it to the personal messages I'll send.

May 19th, 2013, 04:42 PM
For text color and font --- Taskbar & System Tray > TaskBand > Basic > TaskBand