PDA

View Full Version : Problem!

serschik
May 18th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Hi friends. I have a small problem the last time I lost pictures are displayed on the site! I have a suspicion that it has to be on the program cleaner (Cleaner and Co)although I'm not sure. Earlier, I deleted Firefox and everything became as it should but over time it became annoying to me! was even the case, I removed not only Firefox, but all the passwords on all of the sites it was an accident but I'm still not all of them remembered.
tried to start without add ons, not what did not happen ,the problem is not in them .
I ask your help, I myself have not found a solution.

8pecxstudios
May 19th, 2013, 01:07 AM
looks like an add-on is blocking the images try running it in safe-mode (https://8pecxstudios.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19)

once you have done that start the browser then disable all the add-ons and enable them one by one to location the problematic one.

usually and adblocker or no-script type add-on can be the cause.

if you use firebud it can cause small issue when it updates with context menu until you restart the browser for it to fully install.

ONE MAN ARMY
May 19th, 2013, 02:11 AM
I had this same issue. I deleted everything that had to do with Cyberfox. and reinstalled everything Fresh and everything has been great since.

serschik
May 19th, 2013, 10:40 PM
looks like an add-on is blocking the images try running it in safe-mode (https://8pecxstudios.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19)

once you have done that start the browser then disable all the add-ons and enable them one by one to location the problematic one.

usually and adblocker or no-script type add-on can be the cause.

if you use firebud it can cause small issue when it updates with context menu until you restart the browser for it to fully install.

thanks for your reply Toadyshadow101 ,I tried to start without add-ons but nothing has changed.I think that the problem is not in add ons.:bored:

I had this same issue. I deleted everything that had to do with Cyberfox. and reinstalled everything Fresh and everything has been great since.

probably will have to remove all again, not only Cyberfox and Firefox too. Thank you too for your reply ONE MAN ARMY :cheeky:

ONE MAN ARMY
May 20th, 2013, 12:27 AM
thanks for your reply Toadyshadow101 ,I tried to start without add-ons but nothing has changed.I think that the problem is not in add ons.:bored:

probably will have to remove all again, not only Cyberfox and Firefox too. Thank you too for your reply ONE MAN ARMY :cheeky:

Ya you need to delete everything that has to do with cyberfox, firefox and mozilla. then reinstall cyberfox. and all your addons and you should be good.

serschik
May 20th, 2013, 02:26 PM
always start in private mode, stood with me in settings.
everything was normal again! everything was fine.:greedy: