PDA

View Full Version : New Colors for HUD on Windows 8?

polterghozt
May 20th, 2013, 02:25 PM
id like to know if it is possible to get a theme made like the hud but instead of it being blue it being a pink or electric purple color just the fonts and the color accents is this possible thank you.

ONE MAN ARMY
May 20th, 2013, 02:56 PM
I believe Grim is done with making any more HUD Themes. Or any other variations of the Hud Theme. If you want you can , get permission from grim to recolor his HUD theme. And There is alot of tutorials on here or all over the web. To recolor these themes. Its a long process but its fun and you can really make it what ever color you want.

polterghozt
May 20th, 2013, 03:00 PM
I understand what your saying its just I choose not to look into changing his themes or tampering with them out of respect for him ive actually followed a lot of his work clear down when I use to have vista on deviantart I just wanted something kind of special for someone who is having probs however the color changes would certainly attract more people because of the colors but thank you...

polterghozt
May 20th, 2013, 03:24 PM
only problem is ...what kind of software do I need to do it and where do I start lol and the one im talking about is for windows 8 x64

polterghozt
May 20th, 2013, 04:13 PM
how would I go about doing this???

Mr GRiM
May 20th, 2013, 07:39 PM
I have the new theme in pink, red and blue, I just have not finished the pink icon pack, icons are made though, just have to put them all together in the installer

Sorry I just realized that you meant on Windows 8, I just renamed your thread, I also moved it from my theme section, artists theme sections are only for the artists to make new threads in.

polterghozt
May 20th, 2013, 08:42 PM
yes on windows 8 she loves the theme in this picture already she is running windows 8 x64 and this would be great in a windows 8 version I do not however feel comfortable doing anything to your work out of respect and also because ive followed youe work for a long time but yes this would be awesome for her she already likes this so far and thank you very much for your reply

sete
May 20th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Very good style MARK.: Givahand:

Lamia
May 20th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Looks good Mark, respect for hard work! :Smile:

Letícia®
May 21st, 2013, 07:34 PM
I loved the new color Grim ... congrats :loving:

pmp317
May 21st, 2013, 08:32 PM
I hope you release them in the VC Shop soon I can purchase all available color variations :greedy:
of your newest most excellent final HUD creation
:beautiful:as I :loving: the original initial Machine release because green is my favorite color and blue would be next choice if available, Keep the killer custom themes and color variations of them coming please Grim because as most of us know already, You are the master Theme Creator and Stylist sir!:Peace: