PDA

View Full Version : Getting 500 Internal Server error when trying to download themes

foxden_vixen
May 22nd, 2013, 04:38 PM
Trying to download a couple of themes from Razorsedge - Star Trek and Skyrim. Keep getting 500 Internal Server error in Chrome, Firefox, and IE9. Not sure what is going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

max68
May 22nd, 2013, 04:58 PM
Hello friend I have also tried it and it came out in my usual mistake to redo upload Themi I expect maybe send a private message greetings max68

razorsedge
May 22nd, 2013, 10:10 PM
Hello friend I have also tried it and it came out in my usual mistake to redo upload Themi I expect maybe send a private message greetings max68

Trying to download a couple of themes from Razorsedge - Star Trek and Skyrim. Keep getting 500 Internal Server error in Chrome, Firefox, and IE9. Not sure what is going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sry these are not issues with virtual customs as my files are hosted offsite.

Seems the amount of traffic ( downloads ) that my files get is causing issues with Toadys Cyberfox site where he had been great in offering me a place to host my files after having issues with mediafire blocking most themes I had upped there due to large amount of downloads of them trying to have people pay for a premium account just to download the files.

Toadys site is for his project Cyberfox and with the traffic issue people were unable to download his browser project so I asked him to move my files offline on his server to see if that would solve the issue and it did right away.

So I am again looking for a host to upload my files too and in these times it's not easy to find one that offers people free downloads but will keep your files there and not take them off after 30 or 60 days if not downloaded as I do not want to be reupping them over and over or have them blocked and then have people asked to pay a hosting server to download them when they are my works and I offer them for free. I believe my only option for that is 4shared at the moment but I am still looking and when I find the host I will use as soon as I get a chance I will reup my files as this is getting to be a bit tiresome for me I do have so many files and this is I believe the 5th or 6th time now I have had to do this.

sry for the issue and first chance I get I will reup my files thanks :)

max68
May 23rd, 2013, 02:51 PM
ok I understand and no problem friend indeed I thank you as always for your prompt response Regards.
max68

wolfman.jam
May 24th, 2013, 11:49 AM
i may be able to help you out on somewhere to host your files for download but i'll have to check with my partner first. i shall be talking with her in about 8 hours from the time of this post. if i get the ok from her, i'll let you know and you can go from there :))