PDA

View Full Version : Everything Search

XxHackThisxX
May 23rd, 2013, 04:46 PM
Here is ah tool i have been using for years.I use it to replace the original "search" in windows 7. As you can see in the pics below,it indexes files and folders,is not ah cpu hog,and only runs manually when you run the app.when you open the app,it automatically scans your computer (which only takes ah second or so) and brings up all your files.As you type for what your looking for,it eliminates the rest,therefore only leaving the text you have typed.As you can see below,i searched "firefox".I can delete everything from here.Its very fast and reliable and best of all its free.Many of you may have seen this app before,but i just thought i would mention it for those who havent.I use this frequently after an uninstall of ah program to get rid of the leftovers.seems to do ah good job.here is the url in case yah want to read up on it.http://www.voidtools.com/ Give it ah try,yah might find yah like it.6300363004

YourNumbr1Fan
May 24th, 2013, 04:07 AM
Looks like something I want to try! Thanks my friend!:Peace:
Awesome looking desk btw! What theme are you running?

YourNumbr1Fan
May 24th, 2013, 04:14 AM
I love it!----Just found all my .old files on C!---Lightning-fast! Yea baby! Thanks again for this!:superman:

XxHackThisxX
May 24th, 2013, 04:13 PM
your welcome my friend. I am running "Harvey Sewdins" "TX4" Theme. I love it! Glad yah like it.

XxHackThisxX
May 24th, 2013, 04:29 PM
It is too bad someone couldnt make something like that,only for the registry! would be awesome! To be able to index the registry and find that specific key or keys with an app like this would be time saving.There would be no need for reg cleaners!:laughing:

YourNumbr1Fan
May 24th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Yea, I finally figured it out last night, and downloaded all of them!---Thanks man.

your welcome my friend. I am running "Harvey Sewdins" "TX4" Theme. I love it! Glad yah like it.

YourNumbr1Fan
May 24th, 2013, 04:35 PM
That would be cool.
Hey, there seems to be no option to Delete the found files from within the ui......I guess you just have to manually open the folders and delete, right?

It is too bad someone couldnt make something like that,only for the registry! would be awesome! To be able to index the registry and find that specific key or keys with an app like this would be time saving.There would be no need for reg cleaners!:laughing:

XxHackThisxX
May 24th, 2013, 04:43 PM
If you want to delete them all at once,just click to highlight the first file it shows or whichever one,doesnt matter,then go to edit,select all,then right click the highlighted files and click delete in the drop down menu.

XxHackThisxX
May 24th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Like this..63012

XxHackThisxX
May 24th, 2013, 04:50 PM
you can also delete individual ones by just highlighting/right click/delete.

YourNumbr1Fan
May 24th, 2013, 05:28 PM

:plastered:Can't believe I didn't think of that......(yes come to think of it, I can believe it! LOL!)lol

Thanks bro.

you can also delete individual ones by just highlighting/right click/delete.

XxHackThisxX
May 24th, 2013, 05:31 PM
lol..your welcome.I get ah brain cramp like that often.ha ha..dont feel bad..lol.glad yah like it.

IceBabee
May 24th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Sounds like an awesome tool my friend...Thank you....and YN1F.....what background are you using ther? That is awesome dude :)

YourNumbr1Fan
May 25th, 2013, 03:17 AM
You asking what bg I'm using Vicki?: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/58070-Gold-Tec?highlight=gold

Sounds like an awesome tool my friend...Thank you....and YN1F.....what background are you using ther? That is awesome dude :)

beagleman1701
May 25th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Thanks Bro never saw it before.

IceBabee
May 28th, 2013, 06:21 AM
You asking what bg I'm using Vicki?: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/58070-Gold-Tec?highlight=gold

Yes I was..........JUST AWESOME! Thank you dear ;)

YourNumbr1Fan
May 28th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Anytime Vicki!:loving:

Yes I was..........JUST AWESOME! Thank you dear ;)