PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop CS6 x64 Splash Screen for HUD Machine V2.5

pats
May 27th, 2013, 10:00 PM
I have been asked if it was possible to get the logo and the line more visible (on top).

Use the one in the zip because you need to replace with the exact same name to save properly !!!

:happy:

IceBabee
May 28th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Great job.....Thank you :)

Lamia
May 28th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Thank you my friend again for this amazing splash screen for photoshop, like them all a lot, can you maybe make for some other Adobe products splash screens also? Respect for sharing and hard work! :Peace:

pats
May 28th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Thank you my friend again for this amazing splash screen for photoshop, like them all a lot, can you maybe make for some other Adobe products splash screens also? Respect for sharing and hard work! :Peace:

Wich one do you want Lamia , I never change the other ones , don`t use them often enough : Illustrator ? Lightroom ? Premiere Pro ? Let me know , I will have to check for sizes and everything but I imagine it should be pretty simple.....

Lamia
May 28th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Wich one do you want Lamia , I never change the other ones , don`t use them often enough : Illustrator ? Lightroom ? Premiere Pro ? Let me know , I will have to check for sizes and everything but I imagine it should be pretty simple.....

I'm sure it will be easy cause you have base for all of them, i'll contact you about this soon, thank you for everything! :Smile:

polterghozt
June 3rd, 2013, 01:44 PM
here is a good questio being this is the first time ive ever seen somone customize the software to customize with lmfao what folder would you do the replace in lol

pats
June 3rd, 2013, 02:25 PM
here is a good questio being this is the first time ive ever seen somone customize the software to customize with lmfao what folder would you do the replace in lol

Hi polterghozt (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/249501-polterghozt) , Program file - Adobe - Photoshop x64 - Open PsArt.dll with restorator , scrolldown to SPASHEXTENDEDBACKGROUND , Than drag the png with the exact same name from your desktop to restorator and it save.

It takes 2 seconds to do. Check you tube if you feel uncomfortable and need a visual !!! :happy:

polterghozt
June 3rd, 2013, 02:30 PM
very nice thank you thought this was very unique

polterghozt
June 3rd, 2013, 02:36 PM
and it tells me it cant save the file in there what to do now???

polterghozt
June 3rd, 2013, 02:39 PM
nvm lmao im trying to learn this software little did i know but do now you save as makes a new .dll and then you swap them works great now thanks very much

polterghozt
June 3rd, 2013, 02:42 PM
OH!!!! and i had probs with the first opening of the spash screen it would freeze here and there this new splash screen stopped that from happening too freakin awesome so not only a customization for me but a good fix!!!!

pats
June 17th, 2013, 03:13 AM
@Oshea (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/190476-Oshea) , Thanks bud , would of done it for you no problem for cs5 , would of take 2 seconds , problems is that cs5 is completely different in size & layout .....

Glad to see you around !!!:happy: