PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft files DMCA complaints to Google.

Dark Knight
May 29th, 2013, 03:36 PM
I guess Microsoft has had enough ..... Microsoft files DMCA complaint against Websites hosting or linking to Microsoft software illegally (http://news.thewindowsclub.com/microsoft-filing-dmca-complaint-websites-hosting-microsoft-software-62470/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook)

I USED to be a member of MDL but after posting in their forum notifying them of this they have now revoked my posting privileges, in turn I have asked to be removed from the forum.
They act like and claim what they are doing there is completely legit but in all truthfulness what they are doing is teaching people how to hacktivate Windows. The DAZ Loader is nothing more than a hacking tool provided to those who do not wish to purchase a legal copy of Windows. The DAZ Loader will pretty much make a non genuine copy of Windows genuine which = hacktivation.

I guess they didn't like the truth, last time I checked it is my Constitutional right to freedom of the press and speech. F'em if they don't like it. :moon:

Mr GRiM
May 29th, 2013, 11:55 PM
I guess Microsoft has had enough ..... Microsoft files DMCA complaint against Websites hosting or linking to Microsoft software illegally (http://news.thewindowsclub.com/microsoft-filing-dmca-complaint-websites-hosting-microsoft-software-62470/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook)

I USED to be a member of MDL but after posting in their forum notifying them of this they have now revoked my posting privileges, in turn I have asked to be removed from the forum.
They act like and claim what they are doing there is completely legit but in all truthfulness what they are doing is teaching people how to hacktivate Windows. The DAZ Loader is nothing more than a hacking tool provided to those who do not wish to purchase a legal copy of Windows. The DAZ Loader will pretty much make a non genuine copy of Windows genuine which = hacktivation.

I guess they didn't like the truth, last time I checked it is my Constitutional right to freedom of the press and speech. F'em if they don't like it. :moon:

Seems a bit harsh banning you just for informing them about it, maybe they have a low tolerance for anything related to DMCA complaints, I imagine they would get a few takedown requests, I am also a member there but only joined because I wanted to help beta test for Start Is Back but ended up following the progress on MSFN instead, there was too much BS on MDL to deal with and I think the creator also had enough of it there, anyway as far as hacktivation goes on Windows 8, yeah I use a KMS activator I got from there, but I don't have a live version of Windows 8, I have it on a VM purely for research and making tools and themes for you guys.

If I was going to switch to 8 (not that I would) I would buy a legitimate license, I think at the end of the day most people will only use the hacktivation to make an extended evaluation of Windows 8, with so many bad reviews, it makes it hard to justify buying a legitimate license.

Dark Knight
May 30th, 2013, 01:21 AM
Seems a bit harsh banning you just for informing them about it, maybe they have a low tolerance for anything related to DMCA complaints, I imagine they would get a few takedown requests, I am also a member there but only joined because I wanted to help beta test for Start Is Back but ended up following the progress on MSFN instead, there was too much BS on MDL to deal with and I think the creator also had enough of it there, anyway as far as hacktivation goes on Windows 8, yeah I use a KMS activator I got from there, but I don't have a live version of Windows 8, I have it on a VM purely for research and making tools and themes for you guys.

If I was going to switch to 8 (not that I would) I would buy a legitimate license, I think at the end of the day most people will only use the hacktivation to make an extended evaluation of Windows 8, with so many bad reviews, it makes it hard to justify buying a legitimate license.

They didn't ban me for making the post, after making the post they took away my posting privileges, after which I asked to be removed from the forum. And to be quite honest, the post was not nasty, I just posted the link to the story and all the links on thier site that Microsoft is telling Google to remove from their search engines, in turn Microsoft will probably give them a warning and have them remove the pages in question.

Also it's not Windows 8 that bothers me so much only because I cannot believe Microsoft has the balls the charge what they do for such a crappy OS, it's operating systems like XP and 7 that they use the loader on.
I'm sorry but if you haven't decided whether or not you want to buy Windows XP or 7 by now then your probably never going to as long as they keep promoting the DAZ loader that makes the OS genuine for you without purchasing the OS.

But it really doesn't bother me that much which is why I asked them to remove me. It's not even like it's a good group of people over there, everyone is always stepping on someone's toes over there because they all think they are better than one another.

They are not the only tech forum in town. :cunning: