PDA

View Full Version : so what to do

polterghozt
June 3rd, 2013, 11:23 AM
here is my new problem which icon sizes to input back into the imageres.dll.res i have 48x48 16x16 256x256 and 32x32 apparently the way i saw and read windows has 4 sizes to one icon however i understand that the problem i have is trying to figure out how to input 4 icons into 1 spot inside the .dll however i maybe over analyzing this i usually do on most thing lmao however if anyone has any input at all just on anything to help on this that would be awesome ....seems like more software i get the more problems i get =)) ...but basically im trying to understand the process of putting the files back into the .dll and i have resource hacker and restorator 2009 thanks....

ONE MAN ARMY
June 3rd, 2013, 12:27 PM
LOL I told you this yesterday. Im still waiting to here form Lamia. But that software I gave you will work. I just dont remember off hand how to set the settings when your converting your .png to .ico. There are multiple settings to choose from with that program and I am just waiting for lamia to send me a screenshot. We have talked in the past about this so he will know.

polterghozt
June 3rd, 2013, 12:33 PM
well on that software you gave me ive been successful at converting icons i got them at all 4 sizes but yes that info would be great and thanks agian for the help