June 4th, 2013, 05:42 AM
Nice touch bro!:money:

pmp317
June 4th, 2013, 05:44 AM
did this for my g/f just cuz i was board lol

Would :loving: to have this on my machine in blue man!:beaut:

YourNumbr1Fan
June 4th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Because you were bored, huh? So, you're saying that you only hook something up for her when you're bored?lmaoOr are you trying to say that you can do even better art when you're not bored?:laughing:
Haha! Well, it looks pretty cool, but what you did was re-color the Hyperdesk logo, right? Amazing work. :allgood:

@pmp317: Bud, the blue one you can get from the Skins Factory.:money:

did this for my g/f just cuz i was board lol

polterghozt
June 4th, 2013, 10:22 AM
nah i actually got bored and figured out quiet a few things yesterday all hyped up on coffee i just started diggin threw stuff and messin lmao

polterghozt
June 4th, 2013, 10:24 AM
and as far as the skins factory themes i have all 6 in 32 and 64 :laughing: i have quiet a bit of space on this computer so i keep old stuff that ive bought or came across since i first got the computer

polterghozt
June 4th, 2013, 10:25 AM
yes redone all the colors did a teal a acid hot pink and a purple

polterghozt
June 4th, 2013, 10:29 AM
i dont know i kind of have a thing about customizing even before i could do anything if a theme is made you might as well make a pink or purple theme also you wont believe the women who actually look for stuff like that and cant find it might as well keep em happy too lmao

polterghozt
June 4th, 2013, 10:35 AM
honestly i was hoping grim was gonna do a purple or the pink like that media player in the windows 8 hud evolution be nice to have somthing like that its hard to find and hard in general on windows 8 there are so many things just little small things you can do and dont realize it and before you know it your redoing windows 8 and starting over like you can run certain cleaners on windows 8 and then the apps wont open or things will start freezing up its very touchy but yeah id love to see evolution in one of those colors for windows 8 but dont know yet lol

The Archiver
June 4th, 2013, 04:22 PM
you know, you have an edit option for your post :P

pmp317
June 4th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Thanks for sending the blue one my way polterghozt (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/249501-polterghozt)! Would love to have those skins if you wanna send em too or provide the link for the skins factory YourNumbr1Fan (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/194932-YourNumbr1Fan) mentioned. :peace:

polterghozt
June 5th, 2013, 12:34 AM
glad you like bro enjoy

YourNumbr1Fan
June 5th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Good reasoning!----Well, it looks cool. And you'll get even better I'm sure bro. Just keep exploring and loving customization.:peace:

i dont know i kind of have a thing about customizing even before i could do anything if a theme is made you might as well make a pink or purple theme also you wont believe the women who actually look for stuff like that and cant find it might as well keep em happy too lmao

IceBabee
June 6th, 2013, 03:39 AM
like it in pink....and thank you for doing that but....give credit to original artist first....then say you re-colored it! I'm sorry to say it but, you made it seem like you created the whole thing.....just saying :allgood:

$alena
August 6th, 2014, 03:01 PM
yeah like me i cant seem to find any good custom hot pink tech like themes or skins if i could do it myself i would im a woman yeah but all u gotta do is make it look like u would want it just hot pink with high resolution n graphics thatd b sick, until then im still searchin