PDA

View Full Version : HUD Machine Series

Mr GRiM
June 4th, 2013, 03:20 PM
HUD Machine Series

I proudly present to you HUD Machine series, each theme come with a complete set of icons that have been matched perfectly and are available for free as well as many other great extras from the always awesome VC Team and members.

All HUD Machine themes include the Ultimate Dark Style and the new Light Style, every effort was made to make sure this theme is fully usable and has been extensively tested to make sure you are getting the best product possible.

If you are not satisfied or find a problem that needs fixing please let me know and I will do my best to fix your problem.

HUD Machine Series themes also come with a all new custom installer that now includes everything you need to install, the new installer can install the icons and extras, Universal Theme Patcher as well as Theme Resource Changer, plus some other really nice useful options including restore options.

You can purchase the complete theme with installer from the VC Shop

All members will also get access to the new installer minus the HUD Machine theme absolutely free.

Features:

There are 6 styles in each color to chose from, 3 for the bottom details pane position (default) and 3 for the top details pane position, there is an aero and a basic style for the dark style, The basic styles are also fully skinned and worth taking a look at and some people may even prefer it.

:bulletred: HUD Machine Theme
:bulletred: HUD Machine Icons
:bulletred: Wallpaper (Thanks to Submicron)
:bulletred: System Clock
:bulletred: Shell32 Control panel images
:bulletred: Machine Cursors
:bulletred: HUD Sound Scheme
:bulletred: System Properties Logo
:bulletred: Getting Started top Pane
:bulletred: Games Menu Preview Pane
:bulletred: New WEI index images with square borders
:bulletred: wmploc (Windows Media Player) Skin/Mod
:bulletred: New Fonts Eurostile, Unsteady Oversteer and Vibrocentric
:bulletred: Theme Resource Changer
:bulletred: And much more!!

I would also like to add a big thanks to submicron (http://submicron.deviantart.com/) for his permission to include his great wallpaper Injected Lapis and others (http://submicron.deviantart.com/art/Injected-Lapis-162343801?q=gallery%3Asubmicron%2F8418615&qo=97)

This Series of 4 themes is available for free in the link below (http://shop.virtualcustoms.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=21)

https://108.170.63.218:8443/smb/file-manager/download?currentDir=%2Fshop%2Fdownload&file=HUD_Machine_Series.7z

Green Theme

Blue Theme

Red Theme

Pink Theme

Additional Theme Extras

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=63267&d=1371200739

HUD Machine Custom Homepage by lefty1981 (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/59996-HUD-Machine-Custom-Homepage-by-lefty1981)

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=63562&d=1373461683

HUD Machine UniNews Feeds/ All Colors + Extra by YourNumbr1Fan (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/60685-HUD-Machine-UniNews-Feeds-All-Colors-Extra)

More Coming Soon!

It is recommended to install this on a clean system just like using the 7tsp installer with the theme extras it will not replace any system files, it will only add the modifications to your existing files and at the same time make backups of your files, so if you do have some mods already it should not effect those, unless one of the mods you have is one of the things listed above.

All Theme Installers were thoroughly tested on my x86 and x64 Windows 7 Ultimate VM and my main Live x64 Windows 7 Ultimate machine.

If you install the shell32.dll theme extras and find you have lost your sound or if you are using a Creative Sound Card you will need to use the Restore a single file in the post install options on the installer, by starting the installer and deslecting all the check boxes, you will then be taken to the post install options and have the option to restore a single file, select the shell32.dll (type 44 and press enter) and then after it completes restart to take effect.

For some reason Creative sound cards do not like any changes to the shell32.dll and there is no way to get around that, the only thing that you will miss out on will be a few icons and the copy delete animation mod, nothing major and you will still have a great experience without them.

Roysie2012
June 4th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Brilliant Mr Grim
I only purchased the Machine about 4 hours ago, new I should have waited :D

Fabulous work Sir

Mr GRiM
June 4th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Brilliant Mr Grim
I only purchased the Machine about 4 hours ago, new I should have waited :D

Fabulous work Sir

Sorry about that, I had mentioned it wouldn't be long before the new ones were ready lol

ONE MAN ARMY
June 4th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Amazing work Grim, Everyone is going to be happy now. Thanks for all your hard work!!

Roysie2012
June 4th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Sorry about that, I had mentioned it wouldn't be long before the new ones were ready lol

Lol, shame as my young lady has just given the pink icons a big thumbs up for her laptop.
No problem Mr Grim, I will enjoy what I have.

One question though, I installed AIMP after installing the theme but the icon has not changed (Still yellow), how can I change this?

Many thanks

Lamia
June 4th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Amazing work Mark as usually, now everyone have color for their taiste! :Smile: Respect for hard work! :peace: Question: Is there gonna be chance to purchase just pink version of theme?

Mr GRiM
June 4th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Lol, shame as my young lady has just given the pink icons a big thumbs up for her laptop.
No problem Mr Grim, I will enjoy what I have.

One question though, I installed AIMP after installing the theme but the icon has not changed (Still yellow), how can I change this?

Many thanks

As you only just bought the Machine theme I can do a refund if you want to get the complete pack instead.

The AIMP icons are not included with the installer, I don't include any app icons really aside from Firefox and Windows Media Player.

I have a couple of recolored ones if you want though, just create a shortcut and customize the icon.

Roysie2012
June 4th, 2013, 05:01 PM
As you only just bought the Machine theme I can do a refund if you want to get the complete pack instead.

The AIMP icons are not included with the installer, I don't include any app icons really aside from Firefox and Windows Media Player.

I have a couple of recolored ones if you want though, just create a shortcut and customize the icon.

Many thanks for the offer Mr Grim but I would be really happy to pay for the four themes again.
I have downloaded many of your free themes so think of it as a donation for all your (and other artists) great work.

Many thanks for the AIMP icon, it worked a treat.
Just got to sort the Microsoft Office icons :0)

Thanks once again
Roy

jkd
June 4th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Thought you where going to stop making recolors of the theme :whistle: But i am glad you did, because the theme looks amazing i was actually waiting for this, going to have to purchase this. thanks bud:beautiful:. Finally red.

Harvey Sewdin
June 4th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Epic work as always bud, those are killers right there. Just raised the bar again mate :shocked::smile:

pats
June 4th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Thank you Mark for those again , I said it before but for people like us spending to much time in front of a computer screen , having those amazing color makes it

a lot more interesting !!! Great work again !!! :happy:

GeForce06
June 4th, 2013, 08:14 PM
looks really fantastic:Peace:

JokeStar
June 4th, 2013, 08:24 PM
Sweet...Thanx Grim for offering this batch for free.......excellent work and colors to satisfy anyone.....:Smile:

tesacounpedo
June 4th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Amazing work Grim, Everyone is going to be happy now. Thanks for all your hard work!! and I m going to buy they all :no1:daman

pmp317
June 4th, 2013, 09:01 PM
:??

So:happy:to see this series released when logging in today as I could hardly wait to rock the Blue Version!
:bunny:I will be buying this amazing collection when I get :money: next week for sure!:bunny: :beautiful:
:peace:

Mr GRiM
June 4th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments and your support guys, I really appreciate it :happy:

YourNumbr1Fan
June 5th, 2013, 06:29 AM
:shocked:These are wicked Mark! I want them, just don't have any mooh-lah at the moment! LOL!

Larmes de Crocodile
June 5th, 2013, 09:00 AM
You could try to make a light VS with glass enabled.

zadar023
June 5th, 2013, 10:16 AM
excellent work Mark....:beaut::daman::no1:

Mr GRiM
June 5th, 2013, 10:42 AM
You could try to make a light VS with glass enabled.

Glass works great with the light theme as well :smile:

svartevarg
June 5th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Is it possible to add alternate payment methods such as paysafecard or paymentwall so i can buy this awesome theme pack??

Mr GRiM
June 5th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Is it possible to add alternate payment methods such as paysafecard or paymentwall so i can buy this awesome theme pack??

Sorry mate not even heard of those before, I would prefer to just keep it simple and only use Paypal, you don't need to have a Paypal account to make a payment, you can use a Visa Debit card or MasterCard, PayPal has plenty of payment options and it's the most secure.

n1h1l1sT
June 5th, 2013, 05:27 PM
I'm SO HAPPY to say - just purchased it :D :D (Mamalikidis)
Unfortunately i am on another city now that i bought it, so i can't install it yet.. but in a few days i'll go back home and activate it

great job!

Nachway
June 5th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Hi Mark will it be possible to buy one theme, not all at once? :Smile:

Replacementkiller
June 5th, 2013, 06:08 PM
I bought herade HUD machine series. I must say, it's great. I'm really impressed! Thank you for the effort and work! :loving:

Greeting a fan

Larmes de Crocodile
June 5th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Glass works great with the light theme as well :smile:

No, I mean LIGHT VS, like this one: http://fav.me/d4zdw2v .
Your all visual styles are black (or all newest?), you could try something new. There aren't very much light visual styles with glass enabled. Greg work is original and something new.

IceBabee
June 5th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Awesome as usual Mr.Grim :) I purchased the green one a month agao and I am totally happy with it! I will most deffinitely have to purchase the whole set!!!!! Thank you for such awesome work my friend :givahand:

deviantdon
June 6th, 2013, 04:43 AM
AWESOME JOB AS ALWAYS MR.GRIM. MADE SOME WALLS FOR IT.:cheeky:

Oshea
June 6th, 2013, 05:39 AM
I bought this set yesterday, man...
This has got to be the sickest series ever...
Im rockin' the blue right now...
I love how much darker this one is from the last series...
Thanks very much for your efforts, Grim...
:encouragement:

zadar023
June 6th, 2013, 10:15 PM
hey mark I am just purchase the theme but i want you ask one question the vibrocentric font shoould i change manualy on the start panell or is automatic...
because i show you the 2 shot where i am change the font and where is when I am install...
manualy-
automatic-

Mr GRiM
June 6th, 2013, 11:05 PM
hey mark I am just purchase the theme but i want you ask one question the vibrocentric font shoould i change manualy on the start panell or is automatic...
because i show you the 2 shot where i am change the font and where is when I am install...
manualy-
automatic-

I was going to do that on all of them, The Vibrocentric font is nice but it can cause problems so I was going to change them all back to the default Segoe UI I did the red and Pink versions, but forgot to go back and change the green and blue, if you really want I can send you a version using that font, but by the looks of it you have done it now anyway.

zadar023
June 6th, 2013, 11:52 PM
yes no problem is ok if i want I will change manualy...thanks Mark and thank you for great work of it....lol

jone080110
June 8th, 2013, 08:51 AM
thank you so much for this share..always amazing:happy:

:crying: i thought there's a free installer..poor me

MongerVog
June 8th, 2013, 12:19 PM
LOVES, Will buy this pack once I get the money. Need new keyboard and mouse first.
Bought your other HUD pack awhile back.
Still using it :D

YourNumbr1Fan
June 9th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Mark, please, please, PLEASE....will you do this in the orange? I love the colors that you have done, but orange is so much easier on my eyes than the other colors. The Blue and Green versions are easier for me to read text in, but I have to wear glasses using the Red or Pink ones. One of my main reasons for liking Launch so much, aside from it just looking so killer, was because it was very easy on my old eyes.

I really hope you'll do Machine in the Launch colors. I guess I could open one of them with Style Builder and re-color it myself, but it would undoubtedly look better with your original touch.....

MisterGrian
June 13th, 2013, 02:05 AM
I can't get the forward and back buttons to change.

ONE MAN ARMY
June 13th, 2013, 02:57 AM
I can't get the forward and back buttons to change.

When you ran the installer did you select to install Theme resource Changer as well. You will need Theme Resouce Changer.

Lamia
June 13th, 2013, 08:33 AM
When you ran the installer did you select to install Theme resource Changer as well. You will need Theme Resouce Changer.
i agree with OMA, but if that wont help also, then you should run ''sfc /scannow'' command and try everything from beggining! :Smile:

MisterGrian
June 14th, 2013, 08:12 AM
I did install it. What does that command do?

Letícia®
June 18th, 2013, 12:43 PM
congrats, thank you :girl:

Jack-W®
June 19th, 2013, 02:23 AM
links from the icons are not working:worried:

you can put on a website to download .. as the (MediaFire)?

8pecxstudios
June 19th, 2013, 04:02 AM
links from the icons are not working:worried:

you can put on a website to download .. as the (MediaFire)?

Hi mate try the links now for some reason there was https instead of http all fixed now.

Jack-W®
June 19th, 2013, 11:54 AM
thanks Toadyshadow101

now this working :Smile:

A.J
June 19th, 2013, 08:12 PM
I would like to install the icons manually..

Mr GRiM you could put without installer?

ps: I want to install with the [7tsp]

beagleman1701
June 19th, 2013, 08:53 PM
fantastic as always if you haven't got them get them.

beagleman1701
June 19th, 2013, 09:54 PM
you really out did yourself I thought the green was nice man they are sweet thanks.

beagleman1701
June 21st, 2013, 01:10 AM
im having trouble uploading the box just don't show up but the pink/purple is Amazing just fantastic thank you so much for this incredible theme.:beaut:

n1h1l1sT
June 21st, 2013, 09:08 AM
the following question might be a stupid one, but i really don't know..
what is the difference with th "Topshell" theme? i mean i have "HUD Machine Blue" and "HUD Machine Blue Topshell". what's the difference?

Mr GRiM
June 21st, 2013, 12:01 PM
the following question might be a stupid one, but i really don't know..
what is the difference with th "Topshell" theme? i mean i have "HUD Machine Blue" and "HUD Machine Blue Topshell". what's the difference?
The topshell refers to having the details pane on the top, I have designed the topshell theme so it doesn't look out of place when the details pane is at the top, but it looks good on the top or the bottom, the normal one is just meant for the default details on the bottom but again it looks OK at the top as well, just wanted to give you the choice of what you prefer.

n1h1l1sT
June 21st, 2013, 12:15 PM
oh, this is cool! thanks :D

Purple Rain
June 21st, 2013, 06:32 PM
MR.Grim Hello, currently I have installed the HUD theme Green Machine with all its extras, by the installation system. "EXE".

How I can restore the icons, etc.. to its original state in order to install the new HUD Machine in other colors?

In advance thanks for your help and information.

I would also like to know if the images "HUD Machine MUI images" serve a pc with the Spanish language.

In case if served, could tell me where to install the files: main.cpl.mui, mmsys.cpl.mui, shell32.dll.mui.

In the installation instructions told to go in the path: C; \ Windows \ System32 \ en-us

A I do not appar those files on that route, I appear in this path: C; \ Windows \ System32 \ es-ES

My computer is 64 bit, in this case also I need to install these files in "SysWOW64" or only "System32"??

Sorry for so many questions, but I have no idea if I can install it and how.

A Salute

YourNumbr1Fan
June 21st, 2013, 08:10 PM
I don't know about the other things in your questions for MrGrim, but I do know how you go about restoring your system to the way it was before you installed the HUD Machine theme:
You must run the installer once more, and, once the interface loads, un-check all of the choices in the menu.....This will load the restore options.
(If I'm wrong, MrGrim will answer you soon I'm sure and correct what I told you. But I believe this is the correct procedure for restoring from the theme-installer.)

MR.Grim Hello, currently I have installed the HUD theme Green Machine with all its extras, by the installation system. "EXE".

How I can restore the icons, etc.. to its original state in order to install the new HUD Machine in other colors?

In advance thanks for your help and information.

I would also like to know if the images "HUD Machine MUI images" serve a pc with the Spanish language.

In case if served, could tell me where to install the files: main.cpl.mui, mmsys.cpl.mui, shell32.dll.mui.

In the installation instructions told to go in the path: C; \ Windows \ System32 \ en-us

A I do not appar those files on that route, I appear in this path: C; \ Windows \ System32 \ es-ES

My computer is 64 bit, in this case also I need to install these files in "SysWOW64" or only "System32"??

Sorry for so many questions, but I have no idea if I can install it and how.

A Salute

Roysie2012
June 22nd, 2013, 11:29 AM
I have now purchased the complete series Mr Grim :)
My girls are over the moon with the pink theme, it's fantastic.....

What colors do you have in mind as I for one would purchase this again in the launch colors :)

Thanks once again to all involved, fantastic job as usual...

cybacreep
June 24th, 2013, 03:43 AM
Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM)

Well done on this mark have had it for awhile now no problems at all smooth as :money:

Dalon
June 24th, 2013, 07:22 AM
As usual, great theme. Nothing to say you have to buy to discover and enjoy. MARK thank you for your hard work ....:Smile:....:greedy:

equinox
June 26th, 2013, 08:26 AM
amazing work Mr GRiM :peace:

Purple Rain
June 26th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Hello MR. Grim.

It is possible for you to do the "Icons and Extras" with 7tsp system?

I had some problems restoring icons with installers. EXE.

Would greatly appreciate if you could upload the icons and extras with 7tsp system,
as these have always worked perfectly.

In advance thank you very much and greetings

Mr GRiM
June 26th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Hello MR. Grim.

It is possible for you to do the "Icons and Extras" with 7tsp system?

I had some problems restoring icons with installers. EXE.

Would greatly appreciate if you could upload the icons and extras with 7tsp system,
as these have always worked perfectly.

In advance thank you very much and greetings
What sort of problems did you have, did you run the installer as administrator?

Purple Rain
June 26th, 2013, 05:19 PM
First of all thank you for responding so quickly.

The problem I have is that when trying to restore all the icons and extras, he says: "windows found Did not get corrupted files and repair some of them.
for more details see CBS.log windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log .. "

Another probem that I have after restore icons and extras, is that I get a message saying my windows 7 is not genuine. Only appears on the desktop this message and no way to remove it. My windows 7 is working perfectly, but it is annoying to always have this message at the bottom right of my screen.

With the 7tsp never had any problems and always worked perfectly.

Attached is a picture of the error when trying to restore.

Edit: Yeah, sure, I run it as administrator

polterghozt
June 26th, 2013, 08:51 PM
i had this same problem with the windows 8 hud evolutio setup had to resort to using a 7tsp and just use the theme i know same problem different os but same problem

n1h1l1sT
July 11th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Hello again!
Is the HUD Machine working on Windows Vista as well? or is it Win7 only?
I was going to apply it to my winVista laptop now, but i thought i should ask first...

Mr GRiM
July 11th, 2013, 02:37 PM
No it is only for Windows 7

n1h1l1sT
July 11th, 2013, 02:42 PM
oh, i see..
thank you for the clarification :)

dareaper
August 8th, 2013, 06:13 AM
First awesome theme love it,thanks.When i install i have sound for everything except startup,why is that?

spitfirefrenzy
August 13th, 2013, 05:44 PM
awesome theme grim! I bought the red HUD apocalypse theme a while back and was very happy with it. I was going to go and upgrade to this theme but I had a question first. sorry if this is in the wrong spot or has been addressed somewhere else but will this theme work when the display option in the windows seven control panel is set to medium or large? that's the only issue i have with apocalypse theme is that when i plug my comp. into my flat screen the text is so small i cant see it with out binoculars so i switch to desktop display to large which in turn "breaks" parts of the theme. The start orb replacement vanishes the, the "core systems" button becomes misaligned, etc, etc. Has this issue been fixed in the new theme? thanks in advance! spitfire

n1h1l1sT
August 18th, 2013, 09:09 AM
I've tried all 4 themes by now, but not all installers work the same on my computers.
for example, the pink one won't install the explorer forward/backword buttons and the taskbar windows orb - even though i explicitly tell it to install them.
on blue (i think), the login picture isn't installing

anyone else experienced this problem?

MaD_Weasel
September 2nd, 2013, 05:56 PM
Hey Grim, I wanted to use HUD Machine on my desktop, but it only shows a few of the icon buttons like media player,firefox, junk. It seems like it doesnt show homepages probably on my pc, so i wanted to remove it from my pc, but I dont have an idea how to do so? I cant find it in the program list... regards MW

Mr GRiM
September 2nd, 2013, 06:09 PM
Hey Grim, I wanted to use HUD Machine on my desktop, but it only shows a few of the icon buttons like media player,firefox, junk. It seems like it doesnt show homepages probably on my pc, so i wanted to remove it from my pc, but I dont have an idea how to do so? I cant find it in the program list... regards MW
Unless you bought the actual theme then your only going to have the icons, you also need to make sure you selected all the correct check boxes for all of the icons to change, you may also need to delete your icon cache if some icons are not showing, if you want to remove the pack you can run the installer as administrator, don't select any of the check boxes and go to the post install screen select to restore all system files, or manually open a command prompt as administrator and run sfc /scannow.

n1h1l1sT
September 8th, 2013, 04:39 PM
I'm a pround owner of the HUD Machine Series, and I just wanted to say that I would be very happy to pay another 20-25$ for the HUD Machine Series for windows 8.
Even though (in my opinion) microsoft did a stupid move bringing Windows Metro on Desktop platforms, Win8 is actually a robust and steady system that is starting to attract many people. it certainly has captured my interest.

On the other hand, I understand that working on a theme for windows 8 (or 8.1 for that matter) isn't as much fun as is on Win7. Nevertheless, I'm switching and I just had to say that I myself would support such a theme; and i firmly believe others wouldn't mind chip in some extra money for a great windows 8 theme

Eradicator
October 27th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Can someone please help me install my theme that I just paid for? I purchased the HUD Machine series but can't seem to get full effect like shown in the screenshots above. I am a newbie to the site and would love to learn more on how to properly install the HUD Machine Blue. I tried to install what was sent to me after purchase. However some effects changed but looks incomplete. I currently have Windows 7 Ultimate SP1. Can you please help me?

Thank you for your valued time!

TuraelFA
October 27th, 2013, 07:24 PM
at first u need some files u need them for each custom Theme u wanna use

1. "Theme Resource Changer"
2. "UX Theme Patcher" x86 or x64 u have to patch 3 files with it
if u use a Theme with Glass effects u need something like "Full Glass.exe"
Icon Packs comes often in the 7tsp format for this u need "7tsp Gui"

Mr GRiM
October 27th, 2013, 11:02 PM
Can someone please help me install my theme that I just paid for? I purchased the HUD Machine series but can't seem to get full effect like shown in the screenshots above. I am a newbie to the site and would love to learn more on how to properly install the HUD Machine Blue. I tried to install what was sent to me after purchase. However some effects changed but looks incomplete. I currently have Windows 7 Ultimate SP1. Can you please help me?

Thank you for your valued time!
Please disregard the post from TuraelFA, this generic answer that is common for most themes is not applicable to mine, my installers contain Universal Theme Patcher, Theme Resource Changer as well it's own patching system for all the Icons and extras, no need to find or install anything else from anywhere, you just need to make sure you checked all the correct boxes when you installed the theme and it will look exactly like my screen shot.

Only things that will effect the end result are things like your DPI, 100% DPI is the only one fully supported with this theme, if you start changing that then you will start to loose parts like the explorer navigation back/forward buttons as well as the start button, you will also notice problems with the start menu frames and taskbar, these things can not be fixed without having a separate style for each DPI setting and something I don't support.

There are also other factors that may disrupt Theme Resource Changer like having your folder options set to "Launch Folder Window in a Separate Process" this will stop the explorer navigation buttons working and also effect the navigation top and left side panes in the control panel, the result will be out of place white panes with unreadable text.

But at the moment anything I tell you would be irrelevant without knowing exactly what problems you are having, so you will need to provide more information and even better would be a screen shot of the problem, as a picture can speak a thousand words.

Nachway
November 27th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Hi Mark yesterday bought theme HUD red Machine but it have a problem with the Start menu font in blue and green version of the theme is no such problem in the red version advance thanks :Smile:

Mr GRiM
November 27th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Hi Mark yesterday bought theme HUD red Machine but it have a problem with the Start menu font in blue and green version of the theme is no such problem in the red version advance thanks :Smile:

I decided to move away from the font used in the blue and green versions, it's a nice font but I know it can cause problems in some languages, so I decided to go back to the original Segoe UI, feel free to open it up WSB and change if you like though.

YourNumbr1Fan
November 27th, 2013, 10:30 PM
That font doesn't take away from the theme at all mate; it's still badass....and people can change it in Style Builder if the want the other, right?

I decided to move away from the font used in the blue and green versions, it's a nice font but I know it can cause problems in some languages, so I decided to go back to the original Segoe UI, feel free to open it up WSB and change if you like though.

Nachway
November 28th, 2013, 06:20 PM

Thank you Mark:Smile:

JhonnK
December 12th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Good afternoon!
At me to you a request you couldn't make the subject HUD EVOLUTION working under Windows 8.1 as this subject is made only for Windows 7 and Windows 8, and on 8.1 it works nekkorektno. If it demands expenses of time and means I is ready to buy it from you. Thanks! I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

n1h1l1sT
March 29th, 2014, 12:00 AM
I've purchased this theme a long time ago, but I don't quite see a way to download the theme again... where's the link?
If I push the download it wants me to pay again for the same theme. what am i doing wrong?

beagleman1701
March 29th, 2014, 08:57 AM
I've purchased this theme a long time ago, but I don't quite see a way to download the theme again... where's the link?
If I push the download it wants me to pay again for the same theme. what am i doing wrong?
the account you created when you purchased it sign in then you will be able to download it again.

n1h1l1sT
March 29th, 2014, 09:43 AM
the account you created when you purchased it sign in then you will be able to download it again.

I am signed in with the account I purchased it (or at least I'm reasonably sure I am - why would I have created multiple account?? this must be it). But i don't see where i can download it from.
Could guide me through please?

beagleman1701
March 29th, 2014, 08:03 PM
I am signed in with the account I purchased it (or at least I'm reasonably sure I am - why would I have created multiple account?? this must be it). But i don't see where i can download it from.
Could guide me through please?
goto vc shop sign in then click account all your purchases will be listed click the purchase click the purchase and redownload.

GryphonD
April 16th, 2014, 08:21 AM
Any chance of HUD Machine heading to 8.1?

GryphonD
April 16th, 2014, 09:24 AM
Love it. :)

DJ DRIVE
April 16th, 2014, 05:17 PM
I all four color themes bought . and I really like:happy:

Destroyer
May 23rd, 2014, 03:39 AM
I just purchased the 4 pack HUD Premium themes. Installed one. Theme Resource Changer makes it easy. Bad ass graphics! Thanks a bunch for these terrific themes

hunterk11
May 26th, 2014, 02:33 PM
In HUD machine blue light the explorer background is blue, but in normal HUD machine it is not, how would I change it so that normal HUD machine explorer background also is blue?

ChrisERAU
June 25th, 2014, 03:09 AM
Awesome themes!

svartevarg
August 24th, 2014, 03:19 PM
Thanks Mr Grim for this Great theme......Seems to be lighter on resources and quicker to load than HUD Evolved series ...

Just a question: I cannot see the theme's back-forward navigation buttons on "save image as" or "open file" frame dialogues...despite them showing on windows explorer...
is there any way to fix this issue?

svartevarg
August 27th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Is there any way to change the black text color in properties or any other window into blue, so it can be more visible?

http://i65.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0827/2b/14562a42ae43603daa64996677701f2b.png (http://fastpic.ru/)

ASTIGthelegend
March 18th, 2015, 11:56 AM
NICE ONE :) Great Job

ASTIGthelegend
April 7th, 2015, 05:28 AM
Nice Work :) thanks for sharing:nervs:

Leanne
September 5th, 2015, 06:35 PM
:girl:
I can see now that I'll def be buying THE PINK ONE! You are UBER talented Mr. Grim! :loving:

razor07
October 23rd, 2015, 03:56 AM
Grim,

I have been able to run Blue HUD for 8.1 on my windows 10. It is not totally clean but for the most part it works. Curious, will you ever make a HUD for windows 10?

Levi Vladimir
April 2nd, 2016, 04:25 AM
Mr GRiM, thank for everything you did to customize Windows. I think you are the best of the best .

Levi Vladimir
April 30th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Mr.Grim please tell me where I can find (download) this resource to my Win 7.

Shemhamforash
May 1st, 2016, 04:27 PM
Mr.Grim please tell me where I can find (download) this resource to my Win 7.

Resources > Themes > HUD Machine Blue > Shell32.dll > 635.png

Levi Vladimir
May 1st, 2016, 04:50 PM
I have Win 7, the file I'm talking about is in the installer HUD Machine Blue for Win8. I need exactly this file.73530

Shemhamforash
May 1st, 2016, 05:11 PM
I have Win 7, the file I'm talking about is in the installer HUD Machine Blue for Win8. I need exactly this file.73530

Why not just crop it out?

Levi Vladimir
May 1st, 2016, 05:36 PM
Thank you very much friend. This file is what I was looking for. I am pleased to. good luck to you...73536

֍ Л Σ Ð Σ Ļ Ĩ ñ Σ ֍
November 10th, 2016, 06:22 PM
merci l'ami

Thank you my friend

Akoto
January 10th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Sorry I could probably figure this out by myself (but there's SO much information)

This HUD Machine only works on windows 7?

Is there a similar product available for 10?

freak69ize
January 10th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Sorry I could probably figure this out by myself (but there's SO much information)

This HUD Machine only works on windows 7?

Is there a similar product available for 10?

Yes there is.. for Red Stone 1 Anniversary update 1607... http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/1258-Themes-by-Mr-GRiM

davincci
August 20th, 2017, 04:18 AM
Thank you for this great post!

jaydee030
May 1st, 2019, 04:23 AM
Thank you so much sir.

triosasuke22
February 9th, 2020, 02:03 AM
does it need the 7tsp extras or the icons are already installed?

aeon1704
March 18th, 2020, 10:16 AM
Is there anywhere a version of this theme with teal colors?
To be more precise color i would like is RGB: 0, 230, 150

Chaz655
October 28th, 2020, 05:46 PM
Thank you