PDA

View Full Version : 7zip 9.20

Mr GRiM
June 7th, 2013, 03:09 AM
100% Free Download

As an add-on to your applications, and completely free to you, 7zip is open source software which means it is easy to use and completely free! This is the newest and latest version of 7zip version 9.20. During your install you will be offered other free bundled software, for example, a toolbar by some of our partners. You are not required to install any of these additional offers to complete your installation of 7zip.

http://do.wnloads.net/go/7zip?creative_id=mediumagg&subid=free%20download&subid2=shop.virtualcustoms.net&source=google_7-zip-display-AU-728x90-28385143506

The above link is a paid advertisement, please click on the ads to help support the site.

YourNumbr1Fan
June 7th, 2013, 03:40 AM
Thanks Mark----I always keep 7zip installed, it's a must!daman

HammerJack
June 7th, 2013, 05:04 AM
Nice find, A must have.. Thanks bud..

Dark Knight
June 7th, 2013, 01:55 PM
You know, don't laugh at this, but I just found out about a week ago that 7zip will also extract an .exe file :ashamed:
Now I can take any installer apart and see exactly what is in it before installing it. Easy peasy on themes with installers also, because I like to install my themes manually :happy:

Never really used 7zip that much but now it is staying on my system, this little gem is quite handy!

Thanks Grim for the update, gonna go grab it now.

polterghozt
June 7th, 2013, 02:17 PM
you fellas trip me out somtimes know how to theme the shit out of os but software and other stuff you learn new just like me on the themeing and coloring stuff lol

Mr GRiM
June 7th, 2013, 02:41 PM
You know, don't laugh at this, but I just found out about a week ago that 7zip will also extract an .exe file :ashamed:
Now I can take any installer apart and see exactly what is in it before installing it. Easy peasy on themes with installers also, because I like to install my themes manually :happy:

Never really used 7zip that much but now it is staying on my system, this little gem is quite handy!

Thanks Grim for the update, gonna go grab it now.

Did you know you can also open a .wim file from a windows ISO and extract any files you want?

polterghozt
June 7th, 2013, 02:56 PM
basically you can extract any part of a iso thats how ive always checked to see if a iso is legit before i do anything else with it and you can open any kind of zip file doesnt matter what it is even .tga files

Dark Knight
June 7th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Did you know you can also open a .wim file from a windows ISO and extract any files you want?

Can you also insert files also like the Windows activation key and reburn the disk?
I ask because sometimes it's a pain in the ass calling the Microsoft Robo center to activate Windows because I have reinstalled my legal copy of Windows one too many times.

Mr GRiM
June 7th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Can you also insert files also like the Windows activation key and reburn the disk?
I ask because sometimes it's a pain in the ass calling the Microsoft Robo center to activate Windows because I have reinstalled my legal copy of Windows one too many times.

I am not sure on that one mate but a better option may be to save the activation token to use it again on the next install, here is a nice how to guide http://www.howtogeek.com/75496/how-to-reinstall-windows-without-having-to-reactivate/

polterghozt
June 7th, 2013, 03:12 PM
yes you can do that too ...you can pretty much alter anything you like

Dark Knight
June 7th, 2013, 04:57 PM
I am not sure on that one mate but a better option may be to save the activation token to use it again on the next install, here is a nice how to guide http://www.howtogeek.com/75496/how-to-reinstall-windows-without-having-to-reactivate/

That is an even better idea, Thanks Mark, now I can backup the tokens on all the pc's in the house :happy:

HammerJack
June 7th, 2013, 08:52 PM

Nice tip again.
This is where I get all my original .dll files to save as backup's..

Hellcat
June 23rd, 2013, 06:46 PM
:flirt: nice share thank you Mark :Smile:

sete
June 23rd, 2013, 07:07 PM
Thank you MARK.:happy:

Lamia
June 23rd, 2013, 07:34 PM
Using this application 2-3 years i think, it's amazing and free, thank you Mark for preview! :Peace: