PDA

View Full Version : Please Help with my theme

Nemesis06
June 12th, 2013, 03:45 AM
Hello, I'm not designer, but I wanted to make my own theme and I have some problems: 1. text color of the clock does not change.
2. Shutdown button expands when applied to the WSB.
3. do not know how to change the width of the window border.
Thanks if anyone can help me, sorry for my bad English I hope you understand me.

ONE MAN ARMY
June 15th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Hello, I'm not designer, but I wanted to make my own theme and I have some problems: 1. text color of the clock does not change.
2. Shutdown button expands when applied to the WSB.
3. do not know how to change the width of the window border.
Thanks if anyone can help me, sorry for my bad English I hope you understand me.

1. Taskbar, System Tray, System Tray , Basic , Clock, Text Color

2. Your Logoff Button Need to consist of 3 images same dimensions, evenly spaced out. So it can Cycle through ... Normal / Hot / Pressed.

3. Fonts Color Sytem metrics, Sizing Border Width / And Padded Border Size.

Hope this helps you.

Nemesis06
June 15th, 2013, 10:54 PM
thanks for your help, I did what you say, but the color of the text does not change, nor the size of the off button.

ONE MAN ARMY
June 15th, 2013, 11:04 PM
thanks for your help, I did what you say, but the color of the text does not change, nor the size of the off button.

For the Clock text if going to Tasbar system tray/ system tray/ basic / clock / text color did not work. Try.......

Tasbar system tray/ system tray/ Aero / clock / text color

And for your logoff button. Please post image of your new button that you made. Like I said it has to be 3 images stacked on top of eachother. Normal / Hot / Pressed. So post screenshot of the new images inside WSB

Nemesis06
June 16th, 2013, 02:46 AM
Thank you my friend, as I thought about the clock before => OK:-D
but the button does not change, do not know what else to do