PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop CC Splash Screen Location

Lamia
June 26th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Dear VC users & designers,

can you please respond to this thread if you know location of splash screen for new Photoshop CC ?? On CS6 version it was located in psart.dll but not anymore, also i check all .dll files in instalation directory and no luck finding it,

thank you in advance!

pats
June 26th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Dear VC users & designers,

can you please respond to this thread if you know location of splash screen for new Photoshop CC ?? On CS6 version it was located in psart.dll but not anymore, also i check all .dll files in instalation directory and no luck finding it,

thank you in advance!

I didnt install CC , just a thought , In the organize - folder option - show cache folder ( not sure of the reference i`m using a french system) chech that box , you can see those stuff and folder that they hide......and dont want us to modified !!!

Lamia
June 26th, 2013, 05:14 PM
I didnt install CC , just a thought , In the organize - folder option - show cache folder ( not sure of the reference i`m using a french system) chech that box , you can see those stuff and folder that they hide......and dont want us to modified !!!
Thank you for reply pats but i check in folder options and there is no such thing as show/hide cache folder, but i by default use show all hiden files option, but still can't find it! :shocked:

pats
June 26th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Thank you for reply pats but i check in folder options and there is no such thing as show/hide cache folder, but i by default use show all hiden files option, but still can't find it! :shocked:

What about a (splashscreen) search of the Photoshop CC folder in Restorator ?

Lamia
June 26th, 2013, 05:46 PM
What about a (splashscreen) search of the Photoshop CC folder in Restorator ?
I forgot to wrote all the things i try to do and yes i try this one also, restorator finds only in coding word SPLASH, nothing else!

IcicleThief69
July 30th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Hi Lamia I haven't been on here in a while but. I know where it is. It's in C:/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop CC/ Resources

In there are a few files some DAT and a IDX file. The splash screen is inside the low and high Res dat files. I have found an on line way to unpack these files and repack them as well. I have been a problem thou when I change my splash screen and then repack it. Then replace the files and restart PS. It doesn't look right. Here's what I mean.

This is what it should look like.

here's the link to page where I was able to Extract the files and then Repack them again.

http://psccicon.azurewebsites.net/

If you know what is making it do this that would be BIG help and if you need the fie to crack CC 2017 I have it and can give it to, its just copy and paste.

IcicleThief69
November 11th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Use this program to unpack the Resources Folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/83lhu55ozsmm2v0/Photoshop%20CC%202017%20Splash%20Screen%20Extractor.rar?dl=0