PDA

View Full Version : BitDefender Safepay Browser?

XxHackThisxX
June 29th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Does anyone know much about this browser? I just happened to find it while surfing.It seems as if you really want to be safe with transactions,creditcard info,and other private matter,that this would be the way to go.Im just not sure about it as i dont use bitdefender.was wondering if anyone was using it and if they had any pro's and con's bout it? thanx

edit..sorry,here is the url http://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/bitdefender-safepay-is-the-most-secure-browser-for-online-transactions/

pmp317
June 29th, 2013, 05:09 PM
I just started using Bitdefender Total Security 2013 this year and :loving:it! The safepay browser is a fully functioning independent browser within the software completly protected by it's unpenetrable firewall that you can use to be 100 percent sure your vital private info is COMPLETLY secure when viewing personal accounts online. I've found when using it in my experience that it also allows you to customize which sites you want it to launch on too, But it is certainly to slow a browser for using for regular browsing however.
:Peace:

XxHackThisxX
June 29th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Thankyou for the input.much appreciated :)

8pecxstudios
June 29th, 2013, 11:36 PM
Hi mate

Safepay is designed for online banking and purchases it runs on a different kernel and memory space separate from the system along with the onscreen keyboard protects you from keyloggers, password stealer's and a few other nastys. Also blocks onscreen capture like screenshots and video recording. It really works well all my friends and family run bitdefender and quite a few use safepay.

They are offering the safepay browser separate from the anti-virus software package for free for everyone but that is still in beta a standalone version of safepay.

If you do online banking or buy stuff from like ebay then making the transactions or purchases in safepay will help protect that sensitive data.