PDA

View Full Version : Custom Browser Start Page: HUD Machine Series Edition

Lamia
June 29th, 2013, 06:02 PM
:Grim: CUSTOM BROWSER START PAGE :Grim:
(HUD Machine Series Color Pack)

:Grim: INSTRUCTIONS :Grim:

Selected folder (ex. HUD Machine Blue Start Page) of your color design, copy to your Documents directory or anywhere else you want,
then right click on ex. HUD Machine Blue.html file and open it with notepad and add your custom bookmarks of your favorite web pages.
Save your settings, open that modify file, then in your browser copy-paste path from adress bar to your browser start-up page settings!
Works on all web browsers on resolution 1920x1080 only!
UPDATE : There are 2 versions for those who wants smaller frames around table area, enjoy!

:Grim: CREDITS :Grim:

- YN1F for amazing background design and allowing this project,
- Vigoni for helpout in some coding,
- Mr GRiM for amazing HUD Machine Series Theme Design!

injected
June 29th, 2013, 06:19 PM
love it!!!

Lamia
June 29th, 2013, 06:45 PM
love it!!!
Thank you my friend, enjoy! :Smile:

XxHackThisxX
June 29th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Ohhh hell yahhh!!! This is sweet!! wow,nice job.I will be taking these :) Thankyou very much!

Lamia
June 29th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Ohhh hell yahhh!!! This is sweet!! wow,nice job.I will be taking these :) Thankyou very much!
Glad you like it my friend, enjoy! :Smile:

lefty1981
June 29th, 2013, 08:02 PM
great work on it!^^

Lamia
June 29th, 2013, 08:19 PM
great work on it!^^
Thank you my friend! :peace:

sete
June 29th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Good job my friend.

XxHackThisxX
June 29th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Only one prob :( Its too big for my resolution.My computer is 1366x768.I tried resizing the background also but still to no avail.Im assuming im going to have to adjust everything? here is ah snapshot.63442

Lamia
June 29th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Only one prob :( Its too big for my resolution.My computer is 1366x768.I tried resizing the background also but still to no avail.Im assuming im going to have to adjust everything? here is ah snapshot.63442
Sorry to hear that my friend, you can adjust/change background to resolution of your laptop or pc, but you also have to adjust the html code for your resolution so your background, tables and etc can be perfect feat to your screen, thats why i wrote in instructions its only for 1920x1080 resolution! If you are good with html coding you will easly adjust it! :Smile:

Lamia
June 29th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Good job my friend.
Thank you sete for support, enjoy my friend! :peace:

Black_knight
June 29th, 2013, 08:39 PM
THIS IS AWESOME! :money: Gr8 Job :happy:

Lamia
June 29th, 2013, 09:07 PM
THIS IS AWESOME! :money: Gr8 Job :happy:
Thank you my friend, glad you like it, enjoy! :money:

pats
June 29th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Looks great bud, will give it a go for sure !!! :money: :happy:

Lamia
June 29th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Looks great bud, will give it a go for sure !!! :money: :happy:
Thank you pats, glad you like, enjoy my friend! :Peace:

XxHackThisxX
June 29th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Sorry to hear that my friend, you can adjust/change background to resolution of your laptop or pc, but you also have to adjust the html code for your resolution so your background, tables and etc can be perfect feat to your screen, thats why i wrote in instructions its only for 1920x1080 resolution! If you are good with html coding you will easly adjust it! :Smile:

sorry.my fault.I mustah missed the part about the size.anyway,i know nothing bout html coding.However,i was able to get to the settings through notepad and fool around with it ah bit.I am really close as yah can see in the screenshot.The only thing i have to do is figure out how to get the hover effect completely around the little squares as you can also see in the screenshot.I assume it has to do with the padding,width,or something else,but i will surely figure it out :) I really like this browser theme.Guess im gonna have to learn html coding..lol..Thankyou so much for this :) 63444

Lamia
June 29th, 2013, 10:34 PM
sorry.my fault.I mustah missed the part about the size.anyway,i know nothing bout html coding.However,i was able to get to the settings through notepad and fool around with it ah bit.I am really close as yah can see in the screenshot.The only thing i have to do is figure out how to get the hover effect completely around the little squares as you can also see in the screenshot.I assume it has to do with the padding,width,or something else,but i will surely figure it out :) I really like this browser theme.Guess im gonna have to learn html coding..lol..Thankyou so much for this :) 63444
I think you change tables width too much or margins of it, that's why you lose this right sides of every collum, but if you ask me just use default settings of tables and just change up/down possition of whole thing, that should do a trick. Anyway glad you like it, enjoy it my friend! :Smile:

YourNumbr1Fan
June 30th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Looks killer Lamia!----Although I would have personally left the highlights (reflections, left and right) off the panel and made it not so wide. :givahand:

Dark Knight
June 30th, 2013, 12:42 AM
Great Job!:happy:

If one knows coding and how to re size the graphics these will work on other resolutions also, I modified mine to run on a 1600x900 resolution.

Lamia
June 30th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Looks killer Lamia!----Although I would have personally left the highlights (reflections, left and right) off the panel and made it not so wide. :givahand:
Glad you like it Jimmy, well there can be V2 of this work, but i don't know i like it this way! :Peace:

Lamia
June 30th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Great Job!:happy:

If one knows coding and how to re size the graphics these will work on other resolutions also, I modified mine to run on a 1600x900 resolution.
Glad you like it my friend, also glad to hear that you adjust it to your personal resolution, feel free helpout in coding to my friend XxHackThisxX! :peace:

cybacreep
June 30th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Beautiful work and i love it :Smile:

Lamia
June 30th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Beautiful work and i love it :Smile:
Thank you cybacreep, glad you like it, enjoy! :Smile:

Lamia
June 30th, 2013, 09:21 AM
UPDATE: V2 is now available, see preview of changes, enjoy! :peace:

Hellcat
June 30th, 2013, 10:26 AM
:flirt: nice work thanks Lamia :Smile:

Lamia
June 30th, 2013, 10:28 AM
:flirt: nice work thanks Lamia :Smile:
Thank you for support Hellcat, enjoy! :Peace:

kenny29
July 1st, 2013, 05:29 AM
wow really cool :D very good job :)
update for 1680x1050? ^^
thanks ;)

Lamia
July 1st, 2013, 01:39 PM
wow really cool :D very good job :)
update for 1680x1050? ^^
thanks ;)
Glad you like it my friend, but there wont be any update on diferent resolution, you can only create it for yourself for personal use or ask Dark Knight to help you to modify for your resolution, enjoy! :peace:

XxHackThisxX
July 1st, 2013, 04:20 PM
@ Lamia...was wondering if yah could do what im showing yah in the pic? basically just replacing the box with the circled one? thanx :)63453

Lamia
July 1st, 2013, 05:07 PM
@ Lamia...was wondering if yah could do what im showing yah in the pic? basically just replacing the box with the circled one? thanx :)63453
Sure I will give it a try my friend, but first i must finish some other projects, little bit busy but dont worrie will do this one for sure, stay tuned! :Peace:

XxHackThisxX
July 1st, 2013, 07:06 PM
your awesome!!! :) thankyou very much! cant wait tah see it :)

MOST_WASTED
July 1st, 2013, 08:12 PM
tried it. loved it. thanks lamia and good job :superman:

Lamia
July 1st, 2013, 08:54 PM
tried it. loved it. thanks lamia and good job :superman:
Thank you my friend, glad you like it, enjoy! :peace:

MOST_WASTED
July 1st, 2013, 11:08 PM

had time to kill. thought i'd help. i hope it is ok with the designers. credits to them

Oshea
July 2nd, 2013, 12:09 AM
Awesome job, Lamia...
Really great share...
Thank you...
:encouragement:

XxHackThisxX
July 2nd, 2013, 02:51 AM
had time to kill. thought i'd help. i hope it is ok with the designers. credits to them

Thankyou very much for this mostwasted! great job! :) and yes,credits and thankyou to lamia for the awsome original design :)

IceBabee
July 2nd, 2013, 05:28 AM
Another awesome job Lamia....Thank you for sharing :)

Lamia
July 2nd, 2013, 09:01 AM
It came out awsome my friend, it's little bit height for me but it's ok background, also i make another version of this work, but i must ask for permission to release it, stay tuned my friends! :peace:

Lamia
July 2nd, 2013, 09:02 AM
Awesome job, Lamia...
Really great share...
Thank you...
:encouragement:

Lamia
July 2nd, 2013, 09:03 AM
Another awesome job Lamia....Thank you for sharing :)
Thank you my friend, glad you like it! :Smile:

July 3rd, 2013, 05:45 AM
great work my friend.. love it.. thanks

kenny29
July 3rd, 2013, 01:07 PM
Glad you like it my friend, but there wont be any update on diferent resolution, you can only create it for yourself for personal use or ask Dark Knight to help you to modify for your resolution, enjoy! :peace:

ok i understand :) thank you for all :)

sete
July 8th, 2013, 06:47 AM
very good my friend.: Smile:

Lamia
July 8th, 2013, 08:46 AM
very good my friend.: Smile:
Thank you sete, enjoy! :Smile:

Lamia
July 8th, 2013, 08:47 AM
great work my friend.. love it.. thanks
Thank you 696, enjoy my friend! :Smile:

Unreality
July 15th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Very nice thank you I can't wait to install :Smile:

Lamia
July 15th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Very nice thank you I can't wait to install :Smile:

mauam
July 24th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Outstanding work, thanks a lot mate.

Lamia
July 24th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Outstanding work, thanks a lot mate.
Glad you like it, enjoy! :peace:

XxHackThisxX
August 17th, 2013, 06:15 PM
My browser start page modified from "Lamia's" original hud machine browser start page.I can't seem to get away from this wallpaper background.I love it as i have it set for my logon screen and desktop background along with this browser background.lol.Thanx again lamia for this :)

Lamia
August 17th, 2013, 09:05 PM
My browser start page modified from "Lamia's" original hud machine browser start page.I can't seem to get away from this wallpaper background.I love it as i have it set for my logon screen and desktop background along with this browser background.lol.Thanx again lamia for this :)

Nice setup you got here my friend, respect for sharing! :Smile:

archmage94
August 17th, 2014, 05:39 AM
Excuse me, I did everything the instructions said but I can't get it to work, do I have to restart my browser? If so the instructions said nothing about it, i'm using google chrome and there is no Modify file, just the usual info, html, font file and the folder with the pictures in it

archmage94
August 17th, 2014, 05:50 AM
Nevermind I got it, duh, open with....