PDA

View Full Version : wont be on for awhile

deviantdon
July 2nd, 2013, 12:05 AM
due to unforeseen circumstances (that include my son and his squirt gun) i will not be posting and or able to make things for a undetermand amount of time. son was playing in house and shot water at the pretty lights on daddy's computer and friend the motherboard memory and cpu. as of now im on my wifes computer which is very old and has no chance of me doing what im use to.
and because of money problems and me being out of work it could be a very long time before i am able to replace these parts.
love you all and stay artsy :) . will try to pop on when possible to check messages.
thanks everyone.

IceBabee
July 2nd, 2013, 05:34 AM
Sorry to hear that Donald :unhappy:Hope you get everything up and running soon! I too will have to be off here for awhile soon....I have to find another place to live, so I will have to shut down everything here and get it all back up and running ASAP! Good luck to you my friend...I will miss ya

ONE MAN ARMY
July 2nd, 2013, 06:03 AM
That sucks don. If there is anything I can do to help. Please dont hesitate to ask. I am hear for you my friend.

Lamia
July 2nd, 2013, 08:40 AM
Sorry to hear that my friend, hope you back soon! :unhappy:

Harvey Sewdin
July 2nd, 2013, 11:46 AM
Oh man thats bad luck. I hope you sort everything out quickly and come back soon. Good luck my friend