PDA

View Full Version : Digital Circuits Custom Browser Start Page

Lamia
July 3rd, 2013, 12:38 PM
:Grim: DIGITAL CIRCUITS CUSTOM BROWSER START PAGE :Grim:
(Include 4 colors: Pink, Green, Blue, Red)

:Grim:INSTRUCTIONS :Grim:

Selected folder (ex. Digital Circuits Blue Start Page) of your color design, copy to your Documents directory or anywhere else you want,
then right click on ex. Digital Circuits Blue.html file and open it with notepad and add your custom bookmarks of your favorite web pages.
Save your settings, open that modify file, then in your browser copy-paste path from adress bar to your browser start-up page settings!
If you dont have same font as on preview picture, install it (Vandiana_Platin_Lite_0.ttf), it's included in this pack!
This pack works on all web browsers on resolution 1920x1080 only!

:Grim: CREDITS :Grim:

- designfjotten, DerekProspero & Tornado for amazing source background design and allowing this project!

July 3rd, 2013, 12:41 PM
wow amazing.. i love this.. thanks

Lamia
July 3rd, 2013, 12:43 PM
wow amazing.. i love this.. thanks
Thank you for support my friend, enjoy! :Smile:

pats
July 3rd, 2013, 12:49 PM
Very nice bud !!! Good work ! :happy:

Lamia
July 3rd, 2013, 12:51 PM
Very nice bud !!! Good work ! :happy:
Glad you like it, it's my all time favorite background wallpaper! :Peace:

designfjotten
July 3rd, 2013, 04:01 PM
This is one sexy start page bud, aaawsome job :)

ONE MAN ARMY
July 3rd, 2013, 04:16 PM
Great work with this homepage. I like it alot. Thanks!

beagleman1701
July 3rd, 2013, 07:42 PM
Great job on this.

Lamia
July 3rd, 2013, 07:45 PM
This is one sexy start page bud, aaawsome job :)
Thank you my friend, glad you like it, i'm the fan of this wallpaper for loong time so this is must have for those who share same faith as me with this wallpaper! :loving:

Lamia
July 3rd, 2013, 07:46 PM
Great work with this homepage. I like it alot. Thanks!
Thank you for support my friend, glad you like it, respect for everything you did for me! :peace:

Lamia
July 3rd, 2013, 07:46 PM
Great job on this.
Thank you my friend! :Smile:

XxHackThisxX
July 3rd, 2013, 08:22 PM
hell yah!!!! freakin sweet! awesome work!! thankyou for these :happy:

Lamia
July 3rd, 2013, 08:25 PM
hell yah!!!! freakin sweet! awesome work!! thankyou for these :happy:
Thank you my friend, i knew you will like this! :peace:

injected
July 4th, 2013, 08:55 AM
very nice my brother!!! :D

Lamia
July 4th, 2013, 11:12 AM
very nice my brother!!! :D
Thank you my friend! :Smile:

XxHackThisxX
July 4th, 2013, 05:57 PM
here is another browser start page that im trying out.I dont use alot of bookmarks so i slimmed it using ah different wall that i downloaded from deviant art.credit to the original creators of the wall and lamia for the browser.I love this one too.I have so many now,i switch back and forth constantly.p.s..I should also note that the center of this wall has been modified ah little.63477

Lamia
July 4th, 2013, 07:28 PM
here is another browser start page that im trying out.I dont use alot of bookmarks so i slimmed it using ah different wall that i downloaded from deviant art.credit to the original creators of the wall and lamia for the browser.I love this one too.I have so many now,i switch back and forth constantly.p.s..I should also note that the center of this wall has been modified ah little.63477
This is amazing my friend, if people request it i will make short browser start page with this wallpaper background, for people with small bookmark list with ofcorse some adjustments, anyway good work you did here! :peace:

XxHackThisxX
July 4th, 2013, 07:37 PM
thanx lamia :) im glad yah like it.

MOST_WASTED
July 5th, 2013, 01:05 AM
now i dont know which one to use this or the one from a few days ago lol. both nice work man thank you for sharing them with us :peace:

nice one hack, i like it i myself have only a few bookmarks so that would really work. i think these walls are designfjotten's, right?

XxHackThisxX
July 5th, 2013, 01:19 AM
now i dont know which one to use this or the one from a few days ago lol. both nice work man thank you for sharing them with us :peace:

nice one hack, i like it i myself have only a few bookmarks so that would really work. i think these walls are designfjotten's, right?

glad yah like them mostwasted :) and yes these are the work of designfjotten and derekprospero of deviant art.The browser itself is made from lamia here at vc.

IceBabee
July 5th, 2013, 04:35 AM
This is really nice work Lamia! You did one heck of a job on this :givahand:Love it and Thank you :)

Lamia
July 5th, 2013, 09:13 AM
glad yah like them mostwasted :) and yes these are the work of designfjotten and derekprospero of deviant art.The browser itself is made from lamia here at vc.

This is really nice work Lamia! You did one heck of a job on this :givahand:Love it and Thank you :)
MOST WASTED yea it comes time when you dont know what to use! :Smile: IceBabee thank you again for your nice words, enjoy all! :Peace:

MOST_WASTED
July 6th, 2013, 12:14 AM
i have an issue with the startscreen, when maximized it is okay but when window is floating the links dont stay in the box. i just wanna know if its normal or if i messed it up somewhere. thanks

XxHackThisxX
July 6th, 2013, 12:33 AM
i have an issue with the startscreen, when maximized it is okay but when window is floating the links dont stay in the box. i just wanna know if its normal or if i messed it up somewhere. thanks

now that yah mention it,i just noticed mine does the same thing when floating.maybe lamia has some input on this.

Lamia
July 6th, 2013, 12:46 PM
now that yah mention it,i just noticed mine does the same thing when floating.maybe lamia has some input on this.
Thank you my friends for commenting, this is a normal behaivor with floating boxes when you dont have maximasized windows, that's how the code is written, so no worries on that part, personally dont know how to fix that kind of issue but i like the way it is now! :Smile:
UPDATE: i see that your boxes goes one row up one down, that is not normal activity, dont know what you did in coding my friend! :Fright:

XxHackThisxX
July 6th, 2013, 03:27 PM
i never really noticed it till mostwasted mentioned it because i never minimize my browser.thanx lamia for explaining :)

Lamia
July 6th, 2013, 05:40 PM
i never really noticed it till mostwasted mentioned it because i never minimize my browser.thanx lamia for explaining :)
No problem my friend, i also always run everything maximized so i dont mind for this kind of issue with coding, enjoy & stay tuned for some small browser start pages! :Smile:

MOST_WASTED
July 6th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Thank you my friends for commenting, this is a normal behaivor with floating boxes when you dont have maximasized windows, that's how the code is written, so no worries on that part, personally dont know how to fix that kind of issue but i like the way it is now! :Smile:
UPDATE: i see that your boxes goes one row up one down, that is not normal activity, dont know what you did in coding my friend! :Fright:

thanks for the reply Lamia. mine looks okay maximized so no worries my friend. you're right i seldom leave the window floating as well anyway so its not really a big deal lol. thanks

Lamia
July 7th, 2013, 10:12 AM
thanks for the reply Lamia. mine looks okay maximized so no worries my friend. you're right i seldom leave the window floating as well anyway so its not really a big deal lol. thanks
As long as you happy i'm happy, enjoy my friend! :Smile:

Hellcat
July 8th, 2013, 04:15 AM
:flirt: looks fantastic great work thanks for share lamia :happy:

Lamia
July 8th, 2013, 08:49 AM
:flirt: looks fantastic great work thanks for share lamia :happy:
Thank you my friend, enjoy! :Peace: