PDA

View Full Version : how to upload ah zip file

XxHackThisxX
July 7th, 2013, 07:34 PM
could someone please tell me how to upload ah zip file here.I have never uploaded ah file to ah site before.

Lamia
July 7th, 2013, 08:00 PM
could someone please tell me how to upload ah zip file here.I have never uploaded ah file to ah site before.
You need a whole tutorial how to make a new thread with attachment files in it? or you need in general how to upload arhived files in posts or threads? :Smile:

XxHackThisxX
July 7th, 2013, 09:19 PM
lol..both

Lamia
July 7th, 2013, 09:31 PM
lol..both
:Grim:FOR POSTS :Grim:

when you reply to someone posts, first click on REPLY or REPLY WITH QUOTE, then click on GO ADVANCE, then go to section Attachments and click MANAGE ATTACHMENTS, then click on ADD FILES - CHOOSE FILE, select your image files, zip, rar, 7z files and click UPLOAD. When that part is done files should be placed in bottom of window in attachments section, make sure it have checked box and click INSERT INLINE, then you can close that attchment windows and back to reply text area and you should see inside text area something like this: [ATTACH], that means its added to your post message, and then before releasing posts you can also click PREVIEW POST to see how it appear to everyone on VC, if you are ok with how it looks then click SUBMIT REPLY if not change it to the way you like!

:Grim: FOR THREADS :Grim:

it's basicly same thing like i say above, it have same rules and same edit text area so you will figure it out fast! Enjoy!

XxHackThisxX
July 7th, 2013, 09:37 PM
think i got it..lol..will see if it worked out ok..lol.fisrt try.i just uploaded some png images in ah zip file.hope it worked..thanx lamia again so much.you are always ah big help :)

Lamia
July 7th, 2013, 10:55 PM
think i got it..lol..will see if it worked out ok..lol.fisrt try.i just uploaded some png images in ah zip file.hope it worked..thanx lamia again so much.you are always ah big help :)
Glad i can help my friend, for your first test you can inside this thread test your first attached post, later on if you wanna release something make brand new thread in proper category and stick to words i say and there should be no problem, enjoy! :Smile:

XxHackThisxX
July 7th, 2013, 10:58 PM
thanx again.i tested the upload and it seemed fine.I was able to download the zip to my computer from vc and open it.was actually easier then i thought to do.but it only takes once to explain something to me and ive got it :)

Lamia
July 7th, 2013, 11:01 PM
thanx again.i tested the upload and it seemed fine.I was able to download the zip to my computer from vc and open it.was actually easier then i thought to do.but it only takes once to explain something to me and ive got it :)
Glad that you are quick learner and that i can help out, enjoy my friend! :peace: