PDA

View Full Version : Hi, i have a question

acg3fly
July 10th, 2013, 08:53 PM
:peace: Hi i have a question, any one knows how can i change the font in a theme, i see in several themes that i apply changes the fonts as well, is there a tutorial or somebody can tell how can i change it the fonts whit the wsb, thank you

ONE MAN ARMY
July 10th, 2013, 09:20 PM
:peace: Hi i have a question, any one knows how can i change the font in a theme, i see in several themes that i apply changes the fonts as well, is there a tutorial or somebody can tell how can i change it the fonts whit the wsb, thank you

When your going through WSB you will see some area's where you can change the font. all you need to do is select the font that you would like to have. You obviously will need to have this font all ready installed on your system before opening WSB. You will only be able to change fonts in certain locations. Usually each image area where you can change font will be at the top of the list. Hope this helps. When your done making the theme. You will have to include the fonts in the themes folder for who ever downloads the theme. They will need to install those fonts for them to work.

acg3fly
July 11th, 2013, 05:10 AM
When your going through WSB you will see some area's where you can change the font. all you need to do is select the font that you would like to have. You obviously will need to have this font all ready installed on your system before opening WSB. You will only be able to change fonts in certain locations. Usually each image area where you can change font will be at the top of the list. Hope this helps. When your done making the theme. You will have to include the fonts in the themes folder for who ever downloads the theme. They will need to install those fonts for them to work.

Ahhhh ok:peace: thank you very much, i will try :smile:

Lamia
July 11th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Also here is a good tip, find this tutorial: Complete guide to theme building, there is almost everything you need, it will help you a lot, enjoy! :Peace:

acg3fly
July 11th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Also here is a good tip, find this tutorial: Complete guide to theme building, there is almost everything you need, it will help you a lot, enjoy! :Peace:

Thank you very much :happy:

Lamia
July 11th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Thank you very much :happy:
You're welcome my friend, enjoy! :Smile: