PDA

View Full Version : Other Hud Machine Uninews rss.All colors

XxHackThisxX
July 11th, 2013, 09:20 PM
here is ah set of png hud machine png images to go with YourNmbr1Fan's uninews rss for rainmeter.credit to YourNmbr1Fan for the original rss feeds.Instructions are included in the text document for the ini file file in the zip folder.just find the areas that are underlined and change them accordingly to what i have in the text doc. Hope yah's like it.

ONE MAN ARMY
July 11th, 2013, 11:03 PM
These are really cool. Thanks

XxHackThisxX
July 11th, 2013, 11:24 PM
yw.glad yah likem.for some reason i couldnt get the screenshot and the zip file uploaded in the same post.worked last time i did it but not this time.Oh well.they can see the screenie in one post and the zip file in the other..lol.whatever...as long as it works right?..lol

ONE MAN ARMY
July 12th, 2013, 12:38 AM
yw.glad yah likem.for some reason i couldnt get the screenshot and the zip file uploaded in the same post.worked last time i did it but not this time.Oh well.they can see the screenie in one post and the zip file in the other..lol.whatever...as long as it works right?..lol

There I fixed the Post for you. Is that better? Great work again on these I really like them.

XxHackThisxX
July 12th, 2013, 03:37 AM
Thankyou sooooo much for that!!!! I was just getting more frustrated the more i tried..lol.I really dont know what the problem was.I really appreciate yah doing that for me :) Looks so much better.

YourNumbr1Fan
July 12th, 2013, 05:01 AM
These look awesome mate!---I hope you corrected the mistake I made in the first line of news (I set 'x' to 18, and it should have been 19 like all the rest of the other 7 lines. See my original posts for the Machine UniNews Feeds, and the Launch UniNews Feeds where I have updated them.

XxHackThisxX
July 12th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Thankyou yournumbr1fan.im glad you like them.And yes,i did fix the "X's".I did notice the mistake.However,with this image,all the X's have to be set at 55.This png image is 300x300.just ah little bigger but fits nicely :)

XxHackThisxX
July 12th, 2013, 05:29 AM
I should have noted that you will have to change the settings for "font color" according to your choice.The ones in the tgext doc that i put in the zip file are for the green.You can just change them to match the colors of the rss feed box.sorry.should have mentioned that.

Lamia
July 12th, 2013, 07:58 AM
You did a good job my friend with this one, just still have problems posting a thread! :Smile:

pats
July 14th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Very nice XxHackThisxX (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/245518-XxHackThisxX), Thank you !:happy: