PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural: The Gates of Hell Limited Edition

razorsedge
July 27th, 2013, 09:59 AM
SAVING PEOPLE

HUNTING THINGS

THE FAMILY BUSINESS

Supernatural: The Gates of Hell Edition.

QlOYL2Yoxtc

Theme Includes

custom sound pack
custom cursors
explorer frame images
start button
image res icons
shell32 images
4Wallpapers

Extras

Adobe Splash Screens
Shellbrd Orb
Genuine Image
Dock
Time Date Clocks
Fonts

http://www.4shared.com/archive/vIPpfyph/Supernatural_Gates_of_Hell.html

Harvey Sewdin
July 27th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Oh man, amazing work as always. Love the explorer really, and your icon pack is insane. Fantastic work mate, can't wait to grab these. And nice upgrade man, congrats :smile:

Dark Knight
July 27th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Ok ...... now your just teasing us ....:sigh:

Really, great work my friend, I cannot wait to give it a try ...:greedy:

Lamia
July 27th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Amazing work, hope i grab my copy soon, thank you my friend! :loving:

Pro Designer 50210
July 27th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Fantastic Work , I Was Waiting This All The Time and I Love Your New Design , Thanks a million . :)

igor costa
July 27th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Beautiful theme, congratulations.

ONE MAN ARMY
July 27th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Amazing as always Razor. Simply Amazing . So this is where you have been. LOL

Letícia®
July 29th, 2013, 02:22 PM
razorsedge fantastic theme ... thank you :girl:

grace38
July 29th, 2013, 04:39 PM
awesome work....looks really nice:givahand:

Hero
July 30th, 2013, 06:42 AM
like Amazing theme thanks for it

_Xecuter_
July 30th, 2013, 11:14 AM
this theme looks amazing...how do I get it?

ONE MAN ARMY
July 30th, 2013, 12:24 PM
this theme looks amazing...how do I get it?

Just be patient and soon it will be available, Just keep checking back to the thread and be ready to download this Super Theme Pack.

andi suhendi
August 1st, 2013, 04:13 AM
awesome...:happy::happy::happy:

siam1
August 1st, 2013, 04:27 PM
thanks look great

Hellcat
August 3rd, 2013, 04:09 AM
:flirt: this is amazing work awesome theme i like it colors :loving: thank you Tucker :cool::burns:

dkrus
August 3rd, 2013, 03:26 PM
Wow I cant wait to get this ..love it..great job

serschik
August 4th, 2013, 07:33 AM
is also very wonderful work,but as always,thank you razorsedge :Smile: (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge)

no download link? :unhappy:

robj2005
August 13th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Incredible work,one of my favorite shows ,cant wait for this one,thanks,thanks,thanks

Lisartica
August 21st, 2013, 06:56 PM
aww man i love supernatral trully brillient work those icons are fantastic thank you for sharing this :-D:beaut:

beagleman1701
August 23rd, 2013, 10:03 AM
please upload im drooling:crying:

steliosrhodes
August 29th, 2013, 08:18 AM
thanks

IceBabee
August 30th, 2013, 03:56 AM
Your themes are totally awesome but, it seems that each new one gets better and better if thats possible!!!!!! Great work, Great theme, Great talent!!! Thank you :)

devvv128
September 10th, 2013, 02:51 PM
honestly do not know what to say when saw themes like this! all I can think is that some people is dumb or represents.

I can not understand why some of this peoples here make themes only for windows 7!, This theme could have been and windows 8 and windows 8.1 theme With no change its not aero and is like windows 8 UI wher is problem.

http://s22.postimg.org/o7y3iwm1t/9_10_2013_6_47_43_PM.png

poweredbyostx
September 10th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Awesome theme WOW.Great work on this :Smile:

MOST_WASTED
September 10th, 2013, 08:38 PM
honestly do not know what to say when saw themes like this! all I can think is that some people is dumb or represents.

I can not understand why some of this peoples here make themes only for windows 7!, This theme could have been and windows 8 and windows 8.1 theme With no change its not aero and is like windows 8 UI wher is problem.

this site and its designers make and share these themes for people to enjoy and most for free, they do make windows 8 themes too. why dont you look around before you start talking sh*t. you dont like it, then get out of it. watch who you call dumb

beagleman1701
September 10th, 2013, 10:24 PM
I agree with you wholeheartedly most wanted if you don't like our baby leave we will defend it and our members.

beagleman1701
September 10th, 2013, 10:28 PM

knock this off there are win8 themes but with an attitude like this who wants to help you you should change all thease post and apologise..

razorsedge
September 10th, 2013, 10:57 PM
this site and its designers make and share these themes for people to enjoy and most for free, they do make windows 8 themes too. why dont you look around before you start talking sh*t. you dont like it, then get out of it. watch who you call dumb

Thanks most wasted for the defense lol I will also respond to this post and just to update I am very close to having these all finished now had a lot of time to work on them on the weekend :)

First off devvv128 to make a windows 8 or 8.1 theme you need to be using the os which I don't AT ALL you also need different versions of the builder apps for themes which I also have never gotten as they are still beta and you need to join a special group as they are not available to the general public which I will not go through the hassle to get cause I don't even use the os to begin with.

Now on to the comment you made about how people that use win 7 are dumb and win 8 and 8.1 are better...

Tell us exactly how win 8 and win 8.1 are better I would love to hear your explination of that but before you do let me shoot down some great myths for you.

First I can just hear you now saying win 8 and 8.1 are faster boot faster blah blah have heard it all before. Try doing some real benchmarking and check how much faster it is you know why I ask you to do that... Cause it's not faster in any way shape or form I do love you win 8 ppl that come to me with that when a bunch of us here have taken the steps to do real benchmarks between win 7 and wun 8 and 8.1 to get hard facts. The ones that say it's faster have never compared them and are seeing placebo effects of a fresh installed os. Try running a fresh install of win 7 against the win 8 counter parts and make sure your using win 7 pro not ultimate as you can't compare ultimate to win 8 versions since there is no win 8 or 8.1 ultimate.

We benchmarked the os's to death and you know the only time win 8 or 8.1 came out better speed wise over win 7 was when not using an SSD as a main drive usig one of the older mechanical drives windows 8 and 8.1 beat win 7 on boot up by a measly 2.5 seconds wow a whole 2.5 seconds I guess I better hop on win 8 for that huh...

Ya I guess I should be hoppin on it so I can get a start screen for apps where I neeed to switch between 2 interfaces so I can open the applications I need while it takes up my full screen to do so, instead of having a compact start menu at 1/10th the size with everything in alphabetical order by just making one click in the start menu's properties to do so. Or I could go around fiddeling with buggy 3rd party apps and adding them to my win 8 or 8.1 install to bring back start menu and aero glass and other things I already get as default on windows 7 wow ya that's a great idea.

Or having to deal with bad drivers till companies actually get caught up to the new release schedule of microsoft which usually takes about a full year after an os is released for them to be on par with a new os, oh but wait by that time MS will bring out a new os so joy back to the on going beta mode all over again each year.

How about some of the new features of win 8 or 8.1 like storage spaces thats supposed to be so much better then a raid setup oh ya sure not as ridged as a raid setup but also working at 1/5th the performance a raid setup will give you. Like when transfering files and getting a big 20.1 meg transfer rate with large files while getting 122.8 meg rate with raid. Or the fact that the pooling of all those storage drives as one big storage space yet does not distinguish between what drive is what when mirroring all the files on the different drives so a 4 gig usb stick acts the same as a 1tb external. So when doing it's mirror of all files between the 2 and if it's more then 4 gigs win 8 and 8.1 give you no warning and the drive gets overloaded and windows lets you know after it has failed and I can say bye bye to all that data I was just trying to transfer from every drive oh yes thats so much better.

I could go on and on but there would be just too much to debunk all the myths of windows 8 by those that don't do real tests to see the difference between the os's. The only thing that win 8 or 8.1 does better then win 7 is hyper-V over the Virtual PC, Hyper-V is a better way compared to Virtual PC and thats the only advantage win 8 or win 8.1 has. Is that one thing enough to make me switch from an os I love to deal with an os that was designed for touch interface devices and forced on non touch based systems with no forward thought to the devices being different and could have easily included a few small options for things lets say like the start menu or aero glass among others where the knee **** reactions of MS were to disable them all across the board but still leave all the coding in the os for them. Whats the point of even leaving the code in there if they did not want anyone to use it thats not smart thats just sloppy.

Take a good look at the general discussion section on the article I posted about Bill Gates and his interview with the french tech magazine, you know Bill Gates right the guy who invented windows to begin with who now is one of the leaders of tech innovation world wide and on the leading cusp of new tech innovation. How he refuses to upgrade to windows 8 on his own desktop PC while the tech guys at Microsoft keep sending him FREE copies of it to do so. Amazing isn't it when they guy who invented the operating system to begin with and is one of the world leaders in tech innovation refuses himself to use the os on his own desktop. As he explains how he uses it on his surface tables and how it's a good os if your using a touch based interface then how he explains its a bad os to put on a desktop pc or non touch interface his exact comment was "What's the point of having a touchscreen interface on a non-touchscreen computer? Doesn't that seem weird to you? We don't put clutches on automatic cars."

So who's would I rather listen too lets see the guy who comes in and calls me dumb and says win 8 is better but yet has no facts to prove it or the guy who invented the operating system himself hummm I think that choice is easy.

P.S. just one more small addition ever heard the saying that just because something is new does not mean it's better. That is the thing people that use win 8 say to me that makes me laugh the most that win 7 users are just afraid of change that that change always happens if your not using the new stuff your left behind. So let me ask is change for the sake of change what you do. You would move on to something new if it's not an improvement over what already existed just because change always happens. I think the best metaphor I saw to this about win 8 and win 7 was they build newer houses all the time and you live in a house you just love and has everything you need, so would you sell this house and pay double for a new house that you hate just because change happens all the time lol

deviantdon
September 10th, 2013, 11:25 PM
well put razor!well put indeed.

grace38
September 10th, 2013, 11:47 PM
wow that sums it up razor....well put:givahand:

ONE MAN ARMY
September 11th, 2013, 12:12 AM
Speechless. At the moment. Keep making win 7 themes razor. I enjoy all work. you are an amazing artist my friend.
The kid just needs a HUG. lol

nofx1994
September 11th, 2013, 12:24 AM

Well on this topic of how great Windows 8 is. I have 4 different os's here at my house.
Windows 7
Ubluntu 12.04 Lts
Mac OSX Mountain Lion v10 8 4
Windows 8
And out of all the os's I have here at the house the windows 8 is the least use because it is a useless os on anything other than a tablet device. Now if you have it on a tablet it is a great os because I have seen it used on a tablet and the functions it has included does a fine job but on the other hand why would you want a touch screen os on a non touch screen desktop to start with. Why because it is new hold on let me jump on that ship lol . The only reason I even have have windows 8 on any device here was for testing purposes only to see if it could actually be a good os to use on a daily basis, but after my testing I have came to the conclusion it is useless on anything other than a touch screen device. Now you said in your post that ones still using windows 7 are dumb for not upgrading. Why or how did you get that conclusion? Is it because you like this theme or other themes on this site and they are only for windows seven and the builders choose not to upgrade them to eight just for your pleasure. Have you ever created a theme for any of the os's ? Probably not but so your under the conclusion we can just port everything to this so called "New and Improved" os right for your sole enjoyment right? I have done quite a bit of reading on making themes for windows 8 and yeah it is the same basic principal with a few new things added, but to run a theme made like this you have to run all this extra crap to back step yourself to make it look like windows 7 when it is actually much easier just to stay on windows 7 and not have all those extra programs running to have the same effect. Now correct me if I am wrong since it seems you have so much knowledge on this subject lol. So in closing you should actually try to construct something concerning any os and see what work goes into something like this. Then take a moment to thank the ones that do this all for the members absolutely for free rather call them stupid for not running your amazing os as you so call it.

HammerJack
September 11th, 2013, 03:29 AM
Tucker that is as bad as bad azz can get!
And how cool is it you saved your basement, lol..
I believe you just set the bar at a new all time high..
Someone should pin a new badge over there on your post bit.
Hows does MASTER Theme Designer sound ???
Thanks and keep us posted please..

wolfman.jam
September 11th, 2013, 09:53 AM
agreed. there are more and more windows 8 themes out daily. personally, i cant stand windows 8. as for saying its better than windows 7? surely thats down to the individual user to decide and not any one given person. i will stick with windows 7. i have tried 8 and even with my touchscreen monitors i cant stand it. i think i would rather downgrade to vista than use windows 8. i cant understand why devvv128 that you feel the need to poohoo something just because it doesnt meet with your expectations. if you dont like something then pass it by. most of us in this community though wait with baited breath for the new works of art to come out by these fantastic artists (and dont get me wrong they really are artists). i have so many themes now by so many talented people here who have put in so much of their time and effort to produce these masterpieces for our enjoyment and would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone for all the time and effort they put in. in future devvv128, take your negativity somewhere else it isnt welcome here

MOST_WASTED
September 11th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Tucker that is as bad as bad azz can get!
And how cool is it you saved your basement, lol..
I believe you just set the bar at a new all time high..
Someone should pin a new badge over there on your post bit.
Hows does MASTER Theme Designer sound ???
Thanks and keep us posted please..

somebody mop jack's drool on aisle 4 please thank you :laughing:

devvv128
September 11th, 2013, 06:36 PM
This tool it's very helfool , to start easy and simple make themes!

http://s14.postimg.org/687nhkt1t/9_11_2013_9_33_00_PM.png

:smile:

Awadea
September 11th, 2013, 11:22 PM
This tool it's very helfool , to start easy and simple make themes!

...The Picture...

:smile:

What's the name of the program? The framebar says "Edit explorer parts" ... but... D'oh!

siam1
September 14th, 2013, 08:07 AM
thanks very nice

blane82
September 14th, 2013, 07:07 PM
dont you dare keep me in suspense too long puhleeeeeze, wanna help celibrate your achievement by showing your skills off lol, JUST AWESOME

bathory
September 15th, 2013, 10:12 PM
very nice work man thanks

razorsedge
September 19th, 2013, 05:47 AM
POST UPDATED THEME RELEASED

Lamia
September 19th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Simply amazing, thank you for sharing this beauty with us! :peace:

beagleman1701
September 19th, 2013, 07:34 PM
wake up and boom one more fantastic thanks again they are all fantastic.

The Archiver
September 20th, 2013, 12:17 AM
very nice themes, thanks a lot for these :greedy:

pinkfloyder
September 20th, 2013, 04:34 AM
Most excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robj2005
September 21st, 2013, 01:51 AM
our work is bad ass,Thanks for sharing your greatness with us :tu:

thelostrider
October 3rd, 2013, 10:52 PM
I Love Supernatural, great work on this theme !

But I would use it, I can't install it, with 7tsp no found on my computer, and with windows cutom there is found but I don't have wallpaper, orb or bar. I have patch the 3 files.

ONE MAN ARMY
October 3rd, 2013, 11:39 PM
I Love Supernatural, great work on this theme !

But I would use it, I can't install it, with 7tsp no found on my computer, and with windows cutom there is found but I don't have wallpaper, orb or bar. I have patch the 3 files.

You need to install Theme Resource Changer. You can Find Theme Resource Changer anywhere on web. or you can find it here ...

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/30902-Theme-Resource-Changer-no-more-dll-editing?highlight=Theme+Resource+Changer

rickywashere
October 7th, 2013, 11:56 PM
any chance of getting a step by step installing this i cant seem to get it to work i have tried 7tsp i tried extracting the files cant seem to get it working

beagleman1701
October 8th, 2013, 08:29 AM
http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/1005-Theme-Extras-Setup-Tutorials That's the link for getting the patch to use custom themes also get the resource changer. once your system is patched then double click the c drive. then go to your windows folder double click that then go to resources folder double click that you will see a themes folder both files for the theme you unzipped goes into that folder. I would also suggest you read all the post in the link I provided.hope this helps.

rickywashere
October 9th, 2013, 03:22 AM
thanks for your help[ but system is already patched and resource changer .. i'll kepp reading and see if i figure out the trouble

HerculeS~
December 16th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Please Icons packs is not include in Pack please Link :ashamed: A Theme Beautiful Thanks :cheeky:

juanmismo
December 16th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Im soooo impressed, very specially with the video....... amazinggggggggggg, many thxs for sharing this fantastic creation... Bro...

juanmismo

A.J
December 25th, 2013, 02:23 PM
where I find this pack of icons 7tsp??

they do not come with the theme

please, someone help

Retailation
April 21st, 2014, 06:58 AM
:fu: make a sleek black version of dis bad boy

Retailation
April 24th, 2014, 04:51 AM
:laughing:no problem pal, who needs icon packs