Letícia®
July 29th, 2013, 03:56 PM
1 - where is this image

2 - as a either fall or rise this window

3 - where is this icon

thank you so much from already :loving:

ONE MAN ARMY
July 29th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Sorry Leticia I just ran through WSB. I cannot find this spacific location. I am still looking. Hopefully Grim knows this and can help ya soon. Hope all is well with you and we get this figured out.

Letícia®
July 29th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Sorry Leticia I just ran through WSB. I cannot find this spacific location. I am still looking. Hopefully Grim knows this and can help ya soon. Hope all is well with you and we get this figured out.

thank you very much for your attention my friend ... much appreciated your help ... I'll be hoping that you find :loving::f::loving:

YourNumbr1Fan
July 30th, 2013, 03:46 AM
Leticia, that icon in the system tray isn't in WSB I don't think.....it's in a .dll called "pnidui.dll", located in your system32 folder.

ONE MAN ARMY
July 30th, 2013, 12:29 PM
I dont even have that .dll in my system32 folder. Weird

Letícia®
July 30th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Leticia, that icon in the system tray isn't in WSB I don't think.....it's in a .dll called "pnidui.dll", located in your system32 folder.

thank you my beloved ... I found one, now missing two
:loving:
One Man Army? ... you do not have this DLL? ... unfamiliar even lmao

Letícia®
July 30th, 2013, 12:57 PM
check this out ... in a theme in the window this upwards ... in another her this down

I want to learn to do this

and also do not find the image up there

63736 63737

Letícia®
August 8th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Grim? ... please help me

I know you are very busy ... but thank you very much if you help me... my beloved :flirt:

ONE MAN ARMY
August 8th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Grim? ... please help me

I know you are very busy ... but thank you very much if you help me... my beloved :flirt:

Hey Leticia The reason that frame Cuts into the taskbar is because the images for the bottom window frame were put in this location.........

Windows Caption Buttons, Aero , Dwm Window, Shadow, bottom.

When you put your image for the bottom frame in this location That menu will sit into the taskbar. If you put the Bottom window frame images in ......

Windwos Caption Buttons, Aero, Dwm Window, Frames, Bottom. ...... If your bottom frame is in this location you should be good and THat menu will not cut into the taskbar. I hope this helped. Its hard to explain. This is just what I have noticed. When I put that theme together For Gor. I did not know that . So thats why it sits into the Taskbar. You can put your Bottom window frame in the shadow frame location but its more complicated take a look at Mr Grims M-CLASS you will see how he cut His window Frames out and the Locations he put them in. The M-Class Does the same thing. His menu sits into the taksbar.

I hope this helps a little. As for that little icon I have no clue where that is. I will keep looking for you.

Letícia®
August 10th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Hey Leticia The reason that frame Cuts into the taskbar is because the images for the bottom window frame were put in this location.........

When you put your image for the bottom frame in this location That menu will sit into the taskbar. If you put the Bottom window frame images in ......

Windwos Caption Buttons, Aero, Dwm Window, Frames, Bottom. ...... If your bottom frame is in this location you should be good and THat menu will not cut into the taskbar. I hope this helped. Its hard to explain. This is just what I have noticed. When I put that theme together For Gor. I did not know that . So thats why it sits into the Taskbar. You can put your Bottom window frame in the shadow frame location but its more complicated take a look at Mr Grims M-CLASS you will see how he cut His window Frames out and the Locations he put them in. The M-Class Does the same thing. His menu sits into the taksbar.

I hope this helps a little. As for that little icon I have no clue where that is. I will keep looking for you.

thank you my beloved ... for all your effort ... I will see this

and let you know if it worked ... kisses ... and thank you :love::flirt::f::loving:

Letícia®
August 10th, 2013, 11:40 PM

is truth my beloved ... will be that a "contentmargins" ... solve this?

in "Windows Caption Buttons, Aero, Dwm Window, Shadow, bottom."? :future:

ONE MAN ARMY
August 11th, 2013, 12:03 AM
is truth my beloved ... will be that a "contentmargins" ... solve this?

in "Windows Caption Buttons, Aero, Dwm Window, Shadow, bottom."? :future:

Explian to me what your trying to do?? Maybe I can fix it for you if you send me the Msstyle.

Letícia®
August 11th, 2013, 12:25 AM
Explian to me what your trying to do?? Maybe I can fix it for you if you send me the Msstyle.

I'm trying to put a "contentmargins" here

but I guess it did not work

ONE MAN ARMY
August 11th, 2013, 12:54 AM
I'm trying to put a "contentmargins" here

but I guess it did not work

Why are you trying to put content Margin there???? Im not sure if that is possible or what it would be used for??