PDA

View Full Version : ROG'in ROG

DaemonCantor
July 30th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Here are some of the recent Walls that I've done.

In commemoration of one of my all time favorite Games ME3
May Shepard Win the Fight!

Aishia ROG'in
Just because I Game doesn't mean I can't do other things...

Lifting Zone!
Watch Your Step.

The Circle of ROG
It's what I do!

I hope you all enjoy them.

ONE MAN ARMY
July 30th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Amazing work with these walls. Thanks for sharing. Them. I can never have too many Walls.

Lamia
July 30th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Amazing job on walls, keep up good work! :peace:

DaemonCantor
July 30th, 2013, 11:19 PM
Thank you both very much.:Smile:

Also I do have other walls up but I've been posting my stuff on Desktop Nexus for a while now. :cunning:

If you want to look or get one of my others they are located here:http://my.desktopnexus.com/GrimRipper/ :evil:

ONE MAN ARMY
July 31st, 2013, 06:31 AM
Thank you both very much.:Smile:

Also I do have other walls up but I've been posting my stuff on Desktop Nexus for a while now. :cunning:

If you want to look or get one of my others they are located here:http://my.desktopnexus.com/GrimRipper/ :evil:

Why not just load them up on Virtual Customs.. I am sure there are many people here on VC. That would enjoy seeing all your content. Thanks again for the great walls.

beagleman1701
July 31st, 2013, 07:08 AM
wow those are nice bud you have talent thanks for the share.

DaemonCantor
July 31st, 2013, 01:47 PM
Why not just load them up on Virtual Customs.. I am sure there are many people here on VC. That would enjoy seeing all your content. Thanks again for the great walls.

Well there are several reasons, like my art is focused on one thing at this time, also I'm not really very good well not as good as most here, my art hasn't been well accepted anywhere else, I like to play with Eyefinity resolutions but here at VC I'd have to store them elsewhere anyway because I can'tupload a 5760x1080 here sorry but here at VC Size Does Matter, and the list goes on. I went with DesktopNexus because they do want bigger that 1920x1080 and even state that 'The Bigger The Better'. I left several places because of how I was treated and finnaly ended up with a Split Loading Ramp...VC and DN but lean more to DN because of the sizes I can display there.

If VC would start to go bigger on Accepted Sizes I would have no trouble putting up my art here as long as you folks could put up with me, which brings me to the other thing I was thinking about, since I run mostly in Eyefinity with Triple Monitors at Mind Blowing Rez'es why not start some Customizing towards that because I know first hand that a 1920x1080 Login Screen wont work nor will a Normal Login screen and you have to do a Custom sized to get it to fit plus other things I have found by being associated with you fine folks that does make Ultra Wide Screens a little different than the Normal.

I hope that answers why I'm using Both locations. Now every one Get out ther on the Dance Floor and Shake IT!:devil:

cybacreep
August 10th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Amazing work with these walls thanks :happy: